A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

need help with my charrie :o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblingPanda

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-01-16

need help with my charrie :o Empty
PostSubject: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 1:53 pm

How do I import pictures into the form?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComicElla.
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2014-03-11

PostSubject: Re: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 1:56 pm

If you're uploading an image from a different website, just click the button that looks like a picture with a plus inside of it. Copy the URL of the picture and paste it into the URL box. You can insert the length and width as needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com
RamblingPanda

Male

PostSubject: Re: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 7:41 pm

Its an image on my phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 7:42 pm

What kind of phone do you have? (You might need to upload that photo to your computer and do what Jeremy said; I tried to upload an image on my iPhone 5s and the uploading-to-URL tool didn't work.)

[Edit] You could try places like imgur or photobucket to upload your pictures? It might be easier since their uploading pages aren't a little pop-up like it is on this site.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblingPanda

Male

PostSubject: Re: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime1/17/2015, 8:01 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with my charrie :o   need help with my charrie :o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with my charrie :o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-