A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Help over here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help over here Empty
PostSubject: Help over here   Help over here Icon_minitime2/9/2015, 8:11 pm

This is not for me. And I seriously have no idea where to put this, so  yeah.

So, you know Alisha? Yeah, she was on here. But she went inactive. She's feeling sad right now and I wish she would understand that some people care for her. She's basically like a normal depressed person. She thinks about scary things and thinks she has no friends. She keeps a blade in her room, but she is too scared to use it. But she might. All I can really do is send her emails, because she lives all the way in Ontario. So please help her. Just like, post something that might make her feel better. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Davis
JAEGERRRRRRR
Davis

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Help over here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help over here   Help over here Icon_minitime2/9/2015, 10:08 pm

this is personal information, a lot of which could be very sensitive & private and should not be shared blatantly across a website unless coming from the person whom it affects. Your job as her friend is to talk to her and let her know she's loved, not scream to world that she has a disorder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help over here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help over here   Help over here Icon_minitime2/9/2015, 11:09 pm

Oh my gosh you guys are impossible. I can't make one OOC topic without people yelling at me that i did something wrong. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Leo

Male
Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2013-02-24

Help over here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help over here   Help over here Icon_minitime2/12/2015, 7:43 am

Oh gods Alisha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Help over here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help over here   Help over here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help over here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-