A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Uhh.. pleasant... people??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female
Number of posts : 25502
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Empty
PostSubject: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/1/2015, 10:37 pm

London walked in and sat down underneath the comfortable shade of an oak tree, placing her ear-buds in her ears and pulling out her sketch book. She listened to her music as she began to sketch randomesque things.

London was originally a Cali girl, so she loved the beach, but currently it was fairly crowded, and in all honesty she wanted to be alone. At the moment, her long brown loose curly hair was down and she was clad in a pair of denim shorts with a loose thin tshirt that fell off one shoulder, a thin black tank top under that. Lately, she wasnt very inspired or very active. She didn't necessarily feel like socializing, or training, or really anything. She wondered if anything was going to be different today. You would think being at a magical camp full of demi gods and mythical creatures would open up many doors for spontaneous outbursts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fighter
Loyal Member
Fighter

Female
Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/8/2015, 7:16 pm

Jessica walked in, coughing, and rubbing her eyes. Oh gods, she thought, my time is almost up. With little energy she had left, she plopped down in the shade of the tree, and closed her eyes, feeling the breeze across her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icarvemorethanjustapples.tumblr.com
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/8/2015, 7:21 pm

London's music was light and quiet, so when she heard someone coughing, she turned her head towards the sound. She saw a girl with silver hair just kinda plop under a tree. She looked tranquil but tense at the same time. Was something wrong with her? Should I go over and see if she's okay? London thought to herself. Biting her lip, and taking a risk of being awkward over the fact that the girl could be in trouble was one she was willing to make.

Quietly, to make sure she didnt disrupt the girl, she walked over and sat down gently next to her. "You okay?" she asked softly, resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fighter
Loyal Member
Fighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/8/2015, 7:52 pm

Jessica opened her eyes, and turned her head to the girl. "Yeah," She said weakly, "Just peachy." She took a shaky breath in, and let it out.
Back to top Go down
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/8/2015, 8:39 pm

London's eyes furrowed and a look of concern passed her face. "whats wrong??" she asked taking in her shaky deep breaths into consideration. "Do you need ambrosia or nectar?" she asked worriedly. Why was this girl so weak? What was wrong? How can I help her? Oh my gods, is she gonna die?!! I dont want her to die!! London's mind was running about a hundred miles per hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fighter
Loyal Member
Fighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/8/2015, 9:27 pm

"trust me, if ambrosia and nectar worked for this, I would have been cured years ago." Jessica smiled. "just give me a few minutes, and I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/9/2015, 12:27 am

London nodded softly just watching the silver haired and eyed girl. "whats your favorite flower?" she asked gently at the girl to just kind of break the ice a bit, so they wouldnt have to sit through an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fighter
Loyal Member
Fighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/9/2015, 3:26 pm

Jessica smiled, "Merigold. I love the way it looks, and it's buds are to die for." She sat up, "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime3/9/2015, 7:46 pm

London smiled and held out her hand, palm facing the ground. She then circled it counter clockwise twice and then allowed her fingers to meet before pulling up gently. Slowly a marigold popped up from the ground its vibrant petals soft and dewy. "Mine is a gardenia" she said smiling watching a white gardenia grow next to the marigold, soft and dewy like the marigold. "I'm London by the way" she said picking the two flowers and handing the silver haired girl the marigold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??    Uhh.. pleasant... people??  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhh.. pleasant... people??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-