Uhh.. pleasant... people??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uhh.. pleasant... people??

Post by Wisey on 3/1/2015, 10:37 pm

London walked in and sat down underneath the comfortable shade of an oak tree, placing her ear-buds in her ears and pulling out her sketch book. She listened to her music as she began to sketch randomesque things.

London was originally a Cali girl, so she loved the beach, but currently it was fairly crowded, and in all honesty she wanted to be alone. At the moment, her long brown loose curly hair was down and she was clad in a pair of denim shorts with a loose thin tshirt that fell off one shoulder, a thin black tank top under that. Lately, she wasnt very inspired or very active. She didn't necessarily feel like socializing, or training, or really anything. She wondered if anything was going to be different today. You would think being at a magical camp full of demi gods and mythical creatures would open up many doors for spontaneous outbursts.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female
Number of posts : 25502
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhh.. pleasant... people??

Post by Fighter on 3/8/2015, 7:16 pm

Jessica walked in, coughing, and rubbing her eyes. Oh gods, she thought, my time is almost up. With little energy she had left, she plopped down in the shade of the tree, and closed her eyes, feeling the breeze across her face.
Fighter
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://icarvemorethanjustapples.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 3/8/2015, 7:21 pm

London's music was light and quiet, so when she heard someone coughing, she turned her head towards the sound. She saw a girl with silver hair just kinda plop under a tree. She looked tranquil but tense at the same time. Was something wrong with her? Should I go over and see if she's okay? London thought to herself. Biting her lip, and taking a risk of being awkward over the fact that the girl could be in trouble was one she was willing to make.

Quietly, to make sure she didnt disrupt the girl, she walked over and sat down gently next to her. "You okay?" she asked softly, resting her head on her knees.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fighter on 3/8/2015, 7:52 pm

Jessica opened her eyes, and turned her head to the girl. "Yeah," She said weakly, "Just peachy." She took a shaky breath in, and let it out.
Fighter
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 3/8/2015, 8:39 pm

London's eyes furrowed and a look of concern passed her face. "whats wrong??" she asked taking in her shaky deep breaths into consideration. "Do you need ambrosia or nectar?" she asked worriedly. Why was this girl so weak? What was wrong? How can I help her? Oh my gods, is she gonna die?!! I dont want her to die!! London's mind was running about a hundred miles per hour.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fighter on 3/8/2015, 9:27 pm

"trust me, if ambrosia and nectar worked for this, I would have been cured years ago." Jessica smiled. "just give me a few minutes, and I'll be fine."
Fighter
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 3/9/2015, 12:27 am

London nodded softly just watching the silver haired and eyed girl. "whats your favorite flower?" she asked gently at the girl to just kind of break the ice a bit, so they wouldnt have to sit through an awkward silence.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fighter on 3/9/2015, 3:26 pm

Jessica smiled, "Merigold. I love the way it looks, and it's buds are to die for." She sat up, "What's yours?"
Fighter
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 3/9/2015, 7:46 pm

London smiled and held out her hand, palm facing the ground. She then circled it counter clockwise twice and then allowed her fingers to meet before pulling up gently. Slowly a marigold popped up from the ground its vibrant petals soft and dewy. "Mine is a gardenia" she said smiling watching a white gardenia grow next to the marigold, soft and dewy like the marigold. "I'm London by the way" she said picking the two flowers and handing the silver haired girl the marigold.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top