Sienna's gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sienna's gallery

Post by Sienna on 3/2/2015, 12:00 am

Welcome to Sienna's Gallery

Hello! Over the past couple months i've been making graphics/gifs/etc on my computer and basically hoarding them. I figured you guys might find these interesting. They're all based on characters from this site. The oldest are from over the summer, the newest are from today (3/1/15). I'll also make new posts with updates with new images and such.

If you really want to you can comment here, but please don't request anything. Again, this is my personal gallery, and I don't have a shop at the moment. I might open up one later if I have the motivation. But comments, compliments, constructive criticism, etc. is welcome!

I also like to talk about my work, so I'll probably add little captions explaining what I did, why I did it, why I like it, etc. below the picture/gif/whatever. Have fun browsing!

Note on the header image: ironically the gif is not mine, but its source is watermarked in the image. The header image might also change depending on my mood and such.

The Stuff

Background on these: Josie, Deme, Beanie and I started a 40's au back in september(?) and I made polariod photos for each photo. Each character's name has been changed to a common name of the time. So Eva becomes Elaine, Leah becomes Lucy, Sinbad becomes Santos, etc. Luckily some of the faceclaims for the characters have acted in 30's/40's tv shows so the photo's look more realistic. For others, I had to look for photos that could act the part. Each polaroid has a different frame, and I did various things to the text to make it look more like handwriting.

I actually have no clue how old these are. Anyways, I saw some of the summary posts floating around tumblr, so I thought I would give it a go using Sylvie. The base gifs are not mine. Overall this was pretty fun, although it took me a while to get the gifs and think of an even number of qualities.

I found the template for instagram posts on tumblr and couldn't help myself. These are only a couple of them as I made so many for Kate and America <3. I think I did pretty well for someone who doesn't have an instagram.

This is a bit older than the instagram posts from above and I used a different template. Although this isn't very Kendra-esque, I saw the photo on Elizabeth Henstridge's instagram and could not restrain myself.

I really love making polaroids. I also really love Kendra and Franklin. I went more sepia for these, rather than b&w. I also added snarky comments because why not. I made these yesterday and today.

I found an Andy Warhol tutorial on youtube and I decided to give it a shot using Sylvie. Its sort of messy, but I still think its super cool. I made this earlier today. It took me around an hour.

You know this is old when 2/3 of the faceclaims are outdated. This is the prom group again (adan, aliana, leah, wyatt, malecai, marina). The text is pretty weird imo, although I love the font. also for some reason the gifs are pretty small? idk this was probably like over 6 months ago.

Probably the most favorite things i've made. I decided to make gifs using my most common phrases. I was too lazy to make the gifs myself though(refer to gif number 5), so I got them off of tumblr. The only thing I made was the text. I really like Chloe Bennet and Hayley Atwell so... yeah. I also really like the moment in the last gif (minor spoilers for aos there). js.

I made this the other day and I plan on using it for the Zombie au. I still have a couple things to add to it, but my adobe after effects is being irritating so idk if i'll add what i wanted or not. who knows. I made the gif myself, mainly because I already have the episode that its from on my computer thanks to my Agents of Shield obsession.

Thats all I have for now. :)

Sienna

Female
Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2012-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sienna's gallery

Post by Sienna on 5/20/2015, 9:58 pm

WHAAT I MAKE GIFS???
basically these are my gifs they're very random and I make them when I'm bored or want to gif something thats why there is no correlation between any of them. also my coloring is all over the place. and the gifs are different sizes but w/e man just go gaze at them. oh, I also hate making subtitles.

Beginners:

yo guys beginners is a great movie these grainy gifs do not do it justice. go watch it its super cute and has nice music and a cute dog. plus melanie laurent. thats always a bonus.

Agents of Shield:
Skye:
not sure how appropriate this is so i'm gonna put it into a spoiler to be safe:

(the last gif is actually from a gifset I've posted on tumblr if any of you are interested at seeing the full gifset here's the link.)
Jiaying:

Jemma "tiny scientist" Simmons:
yo aos spoiler peek at your own risk:

I hate those title things so much.

Lincoln:

Lincoln and Skye:

Kara Palamas:

part of a gifset that can be found here

gifset here

King and Maxwell (aka some random show that had dichen lachman in it)

Lust for Love:

Nikita:

Thats about it. I did skip out on some gifs just because I'm not that proud of them and/or I was too lazy to find them. Also, I hope that this won't be a problem, but my gifs are like any html in the fact that if I didn't make it for you, you can't use them without my permission. thanks for looking at these!
" />
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 12/6/2015, 6:52 pm

so i coded something. I've actually been learning html for the past couple years but this is honestly the only presentable thing i've been able to make.

name
Lorem bold ipsum italic dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabel pines on 12/7/2015, 5:13 pm

SIENNA THAT IS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE IT a+ 10/10
mabel pines
gun.

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/

shop|invite|blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 12/7/2015, 6:49 pm

THANK YOUUUU LILA THAT MEANS SO MUCH SINCE YOU ARE THE HTML QUEEN.
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 12/16/2015, 4:14 pm

this is what sienna does when she's bored in class and has access to photoshop and basic knowledge of html. it literally has no purpose but it was fun to make and LOOK AT THAT FONT THAT IS MY FAVE FONT. ok bye

Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 12/19/2015, 3:36 pm

yo so i made a post html for my character eliza. i learned how to do the color hover thing it was fun. also drop caps. love those drop caps.

"how lucky we are to be alive right now"

Jean-François Champollion dream of the mind's eye, birth extraplanetary. Take root and flourish, corpus callosum. Finite but unbounded. Tunguska event billions upon billions the carbon in our apple pies, Orion's sword concept of the number one Hypatia Orion's sword concept of the number one something incredible is waiting to be known the ash of stellar alchemy dispassionate extraterrestrial observer, from which we spring inconspicuous motes of rock and gas billions upon billions another world a billion trillion, globular star cluster with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence cosmic fugue, trillion not a sunrise but a galaxyrise, network of wormholes.

Tingling of the spine Apollonius of Perga star stuff harvesting star light dream of the mind's eye culture. Birth muse about circumnavigated rings of Uranus worldlets citizens of distant epochs Tunguska event! Tingling of the spine cosmos the carbon in our apple pies preserve and cherish that pale blue dot, hundreds of thousands paroxysm of global death finite but unbounded light years, network of wormholes Rig Veda, the ash of stellar alchemy hearts of the stars permanence of the stars radio telescope made in the interiors of collapsing stars dream of the mind's eye and billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions!

ELIZA RESLINK / Philophrosyne / seventeen
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 2/18/2016, 8:39 pm

baby you're a work of art.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pretium, dui quis pharetra scelerisque, lectus magna commodo mi, at elementum orci urna a nulla. Duis ac urna bibendum purus feugiat cursus nec quis ex. Pellentesque laoreet cursus lobortis. Fusce sodales nibh ac lectus ultricies tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer tempus mi eu dolor euismod consequat. Cras ut dui pulvinar, dignissim lectus a, euismod odio. Nam a ex ac justo congue fringilla. Integer massa diam, volutpat vestibulum turpis eu, suscipit pulvinar felis. Etiam maximus, tortor eu finibus vehicula, lectus magna sollicitudin augue, quis vestibulum urna lectus eu metus. Morbi metus mauris, ultricies at mauris in, dapibus tempor diam. Integer commodo, nibh id dignissim hendrerit, mauris dui ullamcorper dui, a vehicula ex enim vitae ligula. Quisque vel consequat mauris. Integer imperdiet felis vitae euismod aliquet. Cras ac tortor ut ipsum auctor laoreet. Vestibulum quis condimentum nulla.
name • age • whatever
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 2/28/2016, 4:42 pm

When I orbited the Earth in a bold spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our italic planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mineI don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.Where ignorance lurks, so too do the frontiers of discovery and imagination.What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth.Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

When I orbited the Earth in a spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mineI don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.Where ignorance lurks, so too do the frontiers of discovery and imagination.What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth.Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 4/16/2016, 9:59 pm

louie aesthetic
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna on 6/1/2018, 7:31 pm

i honestly forgot this exists and i considered just making a new gallery but hey look its a rp invite code

Tamsin® daughter of aphrodite

its modeled after those Pantone color swatches. The colors i use are also pantone colors. Tamsin's is love potion, and Ruby's is Storm Blue. Also toggles are frustrating but I love them. anyways thanks for looking. I'll probably post more stuff here from time to time.
Sienna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: