Body Type: long legs, kinda chubby
Skin Color: yellowish brown
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: stradivarius violin
Country of Origin: italy
Pets: my pet bow
Talents: beautiful sound when played correctly, i am a mutant
Weapon**: my pet bow
Personality: im very cute and nice, but im very deep at times. many people say im a snob and not worth it because of my price, but im secretly beautiful. people are just jealous of me. i can be quite fast speaking at times
Flaws: I tend to get lost a lot, and people like to steal me. also my price is very high and i was once dropped. hefty repair price.
Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): none
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before Camp*: before camp, i was born 3000 years or so ago. my father, mr stradivarius help created me with my other father Apollo. mr. apollo used his magic and im a real boy now. i even have legs and eyes!!! i can turn into a violin sometimes, but never a full human. i was made fun of being the 'reject' violin. i was never discovered by humans and lived with the greeks for years. finally i got so annoying they sent me to camp.
RP Example*: it was a sunny afternoon while some people were making fun of me. i grabbed my bow to make wonderfull music. everyone shut up to listen to me, for i played with myself. a whole crowd gathered around and cheered me on, my sound was getting to quite and they started yelling "play with yourself harder!!!!" and then i fiddled around created a master piece. no one ever made fun of me again. life is good.
Any notes about your characters: it is a bootiful violin mutant

Last edited by Kayt on 3/14/2015, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Josephine Stradivarius

Post by Kendall on 3/14/2015, 3:31 pm

Uhm excuse me, Jo is not a real name???

to all the people nicknamed/named jo out there: i apologize
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43475
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by kayt smells on 3/14/2015, 3:36 pm

edited
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle on 3/16/2015, 9:18 pm

Im sorry but this form is clearly an apparent mock form, and a joke and therefore it is a waste of time for approvers to have to go through when we could be looking over other forms. Sorry for being harsh but figured it was needed to be said. If you want to edit this into an actual character feel free to and post here saying you've made edits and such, but until then I will be moving this to the WIP section.
Belle

Female
Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: