A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2015-03-01

3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Empty
PostSubject: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 1:22 am

Nat hadn't spoken to her mother the whole trip. She couldn't believe that after this year that they had spent together, finally, that she would ditch her in some sort of military camp. 'Because your dad wanted that'. And why the hell her father had word about it? She had left them! Unfortunately, her mum had refused to reply any questions about the camp or about her dad. She hoped that her coming here would give some answers but what answers could a camp give you? And she would also miss her friends.

Suddenly the car stopped. "Here we are darling. Other side of the hill." her mother said with a look full of sympathy on her face. Natalia's face reddened. "Not only are you ditching me here, you're not even going to accompany me in the camp?" she said, her voice almost breaking. "Will you at least come to see me?" she more cried than said. Her mother smiled. "I am pretty sure it's you that will be coming to see me."

After getting her belongings and exiting the car, Natalia hugged her mum and started getting up the hill. She decided not to act grumpily, but try to adjust to this place as fast as possible, since she would spend some time as it seemed. She was wearing a grey hoodie, a white T-shirt and jeans with white trainers. As she made the top of the hill, she tried to read the sign, the letters were a bit worn out but she made it. The sign read: "Camp Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:45 am

Evander was on sentry duty, not an unusual Ares chore, walking up and down the border of the camp in his red armor making sure that no monsters crossed in, or tried to, and that no demigods were in peril needing help just outside the gate.

He was just walking up to the actual entrance when he saw someone coming up. A teen in a grey hoodie, and blue jeans. From the build, Evander guessed female and also guessed not a Roman from the other camp.

"Hey there!" Evander bellowed, jogging over, holding his sword hilt so it wouldn't swing too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 9:09 am

She heard a deep voice and notice a guy running at her, full speed and armed ancient warrior style. Every cell of her body was begging her to run away, but she decided to stay. As he approached, she noticed how buff the guy was. He would probably knock her out with a two-finger punch or something.

She smiled before speaking to him, showing her teeth. "Hey there. Missed on Halloween and decided to dress-up now?"

OK she sounded stupid, but usually a false statement was enough foemr her to get the information she wanted. She once again grinned to him, to make him feel less uncomfortable. At least that's what she hoped would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 9:16 am

Evander slowed, cocking his head at the girl. "What? Oh." He said, looking down at his armor. "Uh, no, I went as a normal teenager for Halloween. New? No satyr guide?Well, um, hi, I'm Evander, Cabin 6." He said, coming up within arm range and offering a greaves arm in greeting.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. You'll be safe here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 9:28 am

"Natalia. Nat, if you prefer so." she said. "Erm, safe from what? And why the armor and especially that one?" She hsd a lot more questions, but she decided to slow down. The guy didn't seem to cope well enough with multiple questions, which was the case with her too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 9:58 am

Evander lowered his arm after the new girl ignored it. He looked at her with a bemused expression, trying to figure out if she was being serious. He decided she was, she didn't seem to be kidding. She didn't have a satyr guide, a parent must have brought her. His own mother had told him about Greek myths, but never told him the truth. "Um, uh. Come, walk with me. Tell me, what do you know of Greek mythology?"

It wasn't the most graceful entry into the world of Greek mythos, and Evander probably wasn't the best person in the world to explain, but it was going to have to do. He just hoped he didn't totally screw it up and scar her for life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 10:09 am

OOC: Sorry for the hand totally forgot about it xD

BIC: "Erm... a few stuff. The gods, erm... the twelve ones, and what they represent, couple of heroes... barely basic stuff. Not the knowledgeable type. Why?" she said, with a smile to not discourage the guy after not accepting the handshake. She was just confused and didn't "bother" to accept it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 10:21 am

Evander nodded as they walked, his eyes darting everywhere. He looked the girl over a couple of times, but also looked for monsters, squirrels, siblings, harpies, interesting blades of grass. His attention didn't stay on Natalia. "Right, so, Greek mythology, twelve Olympians, except actually like fourteen major gods, two didn't have thrones. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, Hephaestus, Athena, Demeter, Artemis, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes and Dionysus. And Hestia. Very powerful gods. And a bunch of little gods, minor gods, Phobos and Deimos, Persephone, um, Iris, et cetera, et cetera. All worshipped by the Greeks, but they can't interfere with a lot of things directly. So they made love to mortals and had demigods, heroes. Like Hercules, son of Zeus, or Perseus, son of Zeus, or...you know what, Zeus had a lot of kids that were heroes. Anyway, they...they never stopped existing. Or having kids. You are a demigod, and so am I. Son of Ares, the god of war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 10:38 am

She looked him in the eyes for some seconds. Then she burst out laughing. "Good one. You almost made me believe..." she paused because she noticed that his look was 100% serious. "Wait, you actually meant it? What the hell?". Again many questions popped into her mind, but she decided to not shoot them all at once, only the basic one. "Well, if that's the case how do I know who's my godly father?" Of course she still didn't believe him she just hoped that he would fail to explain and it would go down as a bad prank or something. On the other hand, the guy looked bievably like a kid of the God of war, even though he wasn't like, bad. At least didn't seem to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 10:46 am

"He will claim you. Now that you have made it to Camp Half-Blood safely, probably tonight at the bonfire, we will be given a sign. Usually in the form of a giant glowing...thing...over your head. Depends on your dad. Different symbols for different gods. Lightening bolt, trident, winged shoes, hammer, harp, or for Ares, a bloody spear. Um, never seen a Hades kid get claimed, so I don't know what that looks like. Probably a helmet or staff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 10:57 am

She nodded. Wow, the guy was serious. And probably truthful. The place didn't seem like an ordinary military camp. And well, it would explain some things about her past. Weird teachers mostly. Maybe. She let a deep breath. "Well... weird would be an understatement for all that...".

"So, till I get, erm... claimed, wh-"

She never got the chance to finish the sentence before she got... claimed. A dim light was over her head and a bloody spear appeared. She was lost for words.

"This has to be a sick joke..." she muttered. Quickly, she smiled to Evander. "Erm... no offense."

OOC: Campfire, huh? I has rps to do :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 11:04 am

Evander stepped back, totally at a loss for words. He looked around, trying to see of there was anyone else around. No one. This was it. Just him and...his sister. Uh, what do you do when someone's claimed. What does Chiron always do? Kneel. Right. He knelt, bowing his head slightly at the symbol. "Hail, Natalia, daughter of Ares, god of War and Conflict!" He said loudly, trying to sou d important, authoritative and wise. Except his voice cracked, and he kinda felt stupid doing it with no one around.

He stood up. "Uh. Um, well, welcome home, sis. Come on. I need to introduce you to Chiron, and uh, our siblings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)   3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd consecutive arrival rp... am I getting boring? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill-