WHYYYYYY?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHYYYYYY?????

Post by PandaCubNinja on 4/2/2015, 2:52 am

Ok, so, why? Can somepony please explain to me what is going here? I don't check the site one day and suddenly everything is pink and MLP themed, and instead of Camp Half-Blood I'm in Camp Half-Pony.  I didn't ask for this! Not to insult any fans of MLP but, whyyyyyyyyyy??????? So, who's idea was this, why are we doing this, and how long will it last?

PandaCubNinja

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHYYYYYY?????

Post by mabel pines on 4/2/2015, 3:30 am

we did it to celebrate the holiday april fool's day, celebrated every year on april first! this holiday is often celebrated through humorous jokes or pranks, thus morgan and i dressing the site up as if it were a children's my little pony/percy jackson crossover site! these pranks are often done to invoke laughter and tend to be quite silly! it's a very fun holiday to celebrate. last year we celebrated it by putting up a fake message that said the site would be deleted due to staff taking april fool's day too far before redirecting to the site, and this year we did this!

morgan said she'd take everything down when she woke up - i'd do it now if it weren't for the fact that i'm only up to finish an essay that's due in three and a half hours
mabel pines
gun.

Female
Number of posts : 8783
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile http://eldritchmabel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 4/2/2015, 3:34 am

Yeah^ sadly this isn't permanent.. And I don't think my vote to keep it this way forever is going to win so.. Yeah give it a day
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samus on 4/2/2015, 6:59 am

Princess Luna wrote: it's a very fun holiday to celebrate. last year we celebrated it by putting up a fake message that said the site would be deleted due to staff taking april fool's day too far before redirecting to the site
I hated that one
Samus
Creator of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/2/2015, 7:55 am

Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15115
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaCubNinja on 4/2/2015, 10:33 am

Ohhhhhhh, that's funny, now I figured it out. I was really scared for a minute there. Thanks for explaining. I totally forgot it was April fool's day because I was too tired ^_^.

PandaCubNinja

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: