A little more help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little more help please?

Post by Samus on 4/3/2015, 11:20 pm

So I think I just lost an uncle tonight.
It was supposed to be a fine and dandy Good Friday with my grandparents and my uncle coming to our house from laffiette. That's not what happened.
It was about 9:30 and everyone was still awake (including my 2 sisters, both under 10 years old and pretty much innocent). My uncle tried to turn on South. Park on the TV, which (obviously) my mom wanted off. Then my uncle wanted to have a beer. My grandparents and my mom had both told him that they wouldn't be drinking over the weekend, so he wasn't going to either. (He also gets drunk pretty easy, so I can see their point). At this point he's P.O.'d and announces that he's going to bed. By then I had already set up my bassoon, and had permission to play it. I played a couple notes in metso piano, knowing that my uncle was trying to sleep. He asked me to calm it down so I went to my backyard and played pianisimo, in courtesy of my uncle and my neighbors. That's when things went down the drain.
He started shouting about being stepped on his whole life, with his job, his sister, his brother, his parents, and everyone else in the world. And to be honest, I saw his point because I've seen the way he lives and because I can relate to it also. He started yelling at my mother about this, and grabbed most of his stuff and walked out. That's not what made me mad, that just scared me. What made me mad? When he yelled out to the world that my mother "Couldn't even hold her fu**ing marriage together."
Yeah.
Right now all I want to do is just kick his a** and make his life miserable. And he knows it by now, because of the emails I've sent him and the note I put in his shoe. And I will. I'll make him wish he had never said that and be glad that he's on his way back to laffiette right now.
I don't think I need any help on this, but I just needed to get this off my chest.
Samus
Creator of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A little more help please?

Post by Milocross on 4/4/2015, 3:53 am

Sounds like your uncle is battling some demons.

Also, it doesn't help at all to leave him mean messages.
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
Number of posts : 7762
Registration date : 2010-01-08

View user profile https://vine.co/u/937945522256379904

Back to top Go down

Post by Jase on 4/4/2015, 7:59 am

wow, damn.

obviously, you're going through a lot, and i can see why you you're angry at your uncle and stuff
but i mean, i don't think sending him all those nasty messages would actually solve anything.
idk man, but hey, if you need anyone to talk to, i'm always up for it c: just drop me a pm :)
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2015-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: