A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

blow a kiss, fire a gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male
Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2012-11-10

blow a kiss, fire a gun Empty
PostSubject: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime4/30/2015, 1:04 pm

blow a kiss, fire a gun Arran_sly_look_1_020_caitlin_mitchell_rt blow a kiss, fire a gun As0013
horace - jupiter - seventeen

horace hates practice. very, very much. the first cohort was off doing some weird scorpion fighting, whilst horace was developing his powers a bit, out here in the fields where the wargames took place. there were birds around him, chirping happily and peacefully.

horace was wearing a pair of jogging pants from nike, a pair of nike running shoes (because nike is cool, okay bros) and the purple camp jupiter shirt under an imperial gold breastplate. he also had his shield strapped over his back, his pilum in hand, and his white horsehair spartan helmet on his handsome head. he smiles like a madman, sitting on one of the benches casually, feet crossed. occasionally he let out a few static shocks at the bench, just for fun. horace is in a good mood today, like usually. his sunny, go-lucky personality was on show as always, and his aura radiated fun and adorkablness. the winds picked up a little, and horace runs onto the field, grinning as he forces the air currents to pick him up. he feels them building a support underneath him, weight not being a problem at all.

and then horace was speeding about at a speed of 20kmph, zooming up and down, like some kind of superhero who just discovered his magical abilities. showing off doesn't count when you're alone... right? horace thinks sheepishly and giggles out loud. he cries out in fun and laughter, and zooms about some more, pilum at his side trustily. "yeeeeehaaaawe, b!tches!" he calls and grins some more.

Last edited by jake. on 5/15/2015, 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime5/4/2015, 7:50 am

"Calm down, Clark Kent," Tiberia said as she walked through the Fields of Mars into the section meant to develop powers. The daughter of Neptune was in workout clothes: aqua tank top, Nike leggings, running shoes, Lycra gloves. She had a towel around her neck and a bottle of water in her backpack.

She set everything down on a nearby bench, gathered her dark curls up into a ponytail and faced the training area. What ought she to practice first, earthquakes or storms? Probably an earthquake, if she started with storms Horace wouldn't be able to stop himself from showing off with his superior weather powers.
So she crouched down and placed her hands flat on the cold earth, feeling the grass underneath, thinking herself into the depths of the ground's layers, focusing on bringing a disruption in it. She pictured the wave rippling through all directions, like a hot spring of water, the nerves in her body heating up, her shoulders tensing with the effort....

Click on the gifs

blow a kiss, fire a gun Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
blow a kiss, fire a gun Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime5/14/2015, 3:20 am

blow a kiss, fire a gun Arran_sly_look_1_020_caitlin_mitchell_rt blow a kiss, fire a gun As0013

horace stared at tiberia menacingly, but then regained himself and he put on his usual carefree lazy smile. the ground started to ripple strongly beneath him, and he threw a curse and flew up a bit higher. a few electrostatic shocks were itching to be released in his fingers, and so were a few bolts of lightning that may or may not be friendly. if tiberia was as witty as she looked, she'd be going soon. you didn't want to get into the way of a practicing horace. the son of jupiter smirked as the ground continued to shake and ripple, and he kept his balance calmy. "that's quite some earthquake!" he cat-called teasingly to tiberia, hopefully bringing her out of her concentration. "but if i knew that it was show-off time, i would've hit you with a blizzard ages ago!" he muttered under his breath casually, leaning against his spear on his cushion of air. he probably looked like some roman statue; similar to the grace guy, he was handsome. very. but his features were edgier and sharper than grace's, and apart from that, he didn't go butt-sucking to some greeks. it wasn't like he hated the greeks. not at all, actually. they were all really nice. but horace disliked the ex-praetor for leaving to go to the greek camp. he visited from time to time, he guessed, but did horace ever see or hear his half-brother? nope. never even thought of visiting his relative, the guy. horace clucked his tongue dissaprovingly, and shook his head.

"well, anyways, tibbs, maybe i should show you some of the stuff i'm capable of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime5/14/2015, 9:40 am

"I don't care what you're capable of," Tiberia called up at him, raising her voice to cover the sound of the wind. "I didn't come here for you. Just do your thing and leave me to my training."

Gods Horace could be such a pain. Always trying to show off, as if being the son of the king of Olympus wasn't enough. If he expected her to kiss his podex like the rest of the Legion -- Son of Jupiter! Optimus Maximus! -- she hoped he packed lunch cause they would be here a while.

Tiberia went back to her earthquake, it wasn't that strong but it was still something, right? The ground shook and trembled, sending ripples up her legs as she notched it up level after level. Sure it had only a diameter of like five meters but it still exhausted Tiberia rapidly. Keep it up. She breathed in and out, clenching her teeth as the muscles of her shoulders shivered with the effort. Don't give way. Cracks appeared on the earth, itching forward until they met and crossed paths, forming a shape like a web. Then, with loud crackling and crushing noises, the pieces of ground weighed down, some moving upwards, including the one Tiberia was on. Her father always told them to focus on the feeling of the earth under them, to stay aware and alert at all times. Large chunks of ground moved upwards a bit more, earth raining down on the lower pieces and Tiberia's breathing quickened as she closed her eyes to keep up her concentration. Which wasn't that easy with some son of the storm god playing Superman overhead.

Click on the gifs

blow a kiss, fire a gun Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
blow a kiss, fire a gun Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime5/15/2015, 4:24 am

horace raises his dark blonde eyebrows as the earthquake started to get stronger by the minute. however, horace pretends he doesn't feel anything happening, and yawns.

horace thinks about how he would feel about tiberia if he wasn't a son of jupiter. the natural rivalry gave him a kind of annoyed feeling in his gut when he was around her, and honestly, he didn't care. she was a sarcastic little b!atch, and- okay, wow. calm down, horace. he thinks about it some more. if he was in a lower cohort, and he was the son of another god... ceres or victoria, say, he might have even admired her. after all, when it came to discipline, she was everything he was not; where he was goofy she was sarcastic, to the people he considered as friends, she was cautious... horace disliked everything about her. he wrinkles up his nose and watches tiberia with limited intrest. he yawns another time and frowns. what would happen if i threw a tornado up her nose? he thinks and grins, then shakes his head.

"how long can you keep that up, tiberia?" he asks mockingly. "my bet is a few more minutes before it's my turn." horace says, not being able to keep down the thought of zapping her with some bolts. his fingers itched and he could feel the ozone level around him rise as he thought about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blow a kiss, fire a gun   blow a kiss, fire a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blow a kiss, fire a gun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Jupiter :: The Field of Mars :: Power Developing-