Fun in the sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun in the sun

Post by Kwacken on 5/7/2015, 12:52 pm

Kane wasn't wearing anything but surfer short swim trunks as he enjoyed the cool water of the lake, swimming laps across to each side. He wasn't the most athletic demigod in the universe, but he liked swimming, and he definitely thought it showed off his body well. His dark hair moved in the water as he caught a glimpse of Hiss racing past him like an eel. He laughed and splashed at the snake before lazily flipping onto him back to backstroke through the water.

It wasn't too quiet. The sound of the splashing water, the trees moving in the wind. It was the peaceful quiet. Not the padded soundproof room type quiet. He smiled as he kicked his feet, not paying much attention to where he was swimming.
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

View user profile

( 1 ) Cust. Rank, Monster Attack, Character Slot, Loss of Limb, Exotic Pet
( 2 ) Name Change
( 3 ) Shout Out, Name color(2mo)
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun in the sun

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 5/12/2015, 11:42 am

Sable had been simply enjoying her day. The sun shining high in the sky, the lake somewhat cool as she splashed her feet in it. What could make the day any better. The breeze blew the brunette girls hair around this way and that as she tried to read the messages on her phone. Truth to be told, she was so preoccupied with the thing that she didn't see the snake that was swimming towards her.

Replying to her final message, Sable felt something tickle her leg. Assuming it was just a limb or something other of the sort, she shifted. Instead of the feeling going away, it joined her once again. Looking down she seen it was a snake. Jumping up off of the bank while splashing water all over her outfit she hollered.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 5/12/2015, 11:59 am

Kane hadn't noticed anyone else at the lake. When he heard a strangled yelling suddenly, he ended up startled and flailing in the water for a few seconds as he tried to figure out where it came from and defend himself from...nothing. He managed to get his bearings and see a teenage girl in daisy duke shorts and a black tank top, scurrying away from the bank and Sir Hiss.

"Hiss! Have you been bothering the lady? Sorry about that, ma'am, so sorry. He doesn't bite. That's Hiss. He's friendly. A python, he's not venomous at all."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 5/12/2015, 1:25 pm

Hearing a male voice, Sable scanned her surroundings seeing a dark haired boy is swim trunks. "What is Zeus's name do you have a snake for!" she said, her voice still up a few octaves. Hearing that he was not poisonous she calmed down just enough to cautiously bend down and pick up her fallen cell-phone.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 5/13/2015, 1:48 pm

Kane headed to the bank and walked up out of the water, picking up Hiss gently and inspecting him. "She didn't hit me, I'm fine. Go attend to the screaming girl." Hiss said it his mind. Kane grunted and allowed the snake to slither up around his shoulders. "Calm down, honey, he doesn't bite. Sir Hiss is my companion, and also, I'm a parselmouth. Well, okay, I'm one of Mr.D's kids, and snakes are his sacred animal. But I grew up thinking I was a parselmouth."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 5/26/2015, 11:38 pm

Sable smiled tentatively, still seeing the snake curled around the boy's shoulders as she heard the Harry Potter reference. "You mean like Harry Potter?" she said laughing. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it's just that I love those books." With a simple nod of the head as to who his father was she would respond: "My mother's Aglaea.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 5/26/2015, 11:47 pm

Kane actually blushed hard, turning the same shade of red as his swim trunks. He smiled tentatively again when she said that she loved the books. "Yeah, like Harry Potter. I guess it was kind of stupid, but then, what would you think if you were a little kid who could talk to snakes? It made sense to me. Anyway, nice to meet you, daughter of Aglaea. Oh, I'm Kane by the way. Kane Connor. Cabin 12."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 5/27/2015, 12:07 am

Sable smiled an actual smile now, feeling a bit more comftorable as he blushed for some weird reason. "I guess I can see your point. I'm Sable Hollingsworth, Cabin 25."
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 5/27/2015, 12:11 am

"Sable. That's a nice name. Where you from, Sable? I'm from Ontario, Canada." He said, though he didn't have a great accent. He sounded a little like he was from the Bronx and a little like he was from Dublin, and a little like he was from Ontario, but no definitive accent. He just sounded like him, he guessed.
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 5/29/2015, 6:32 pm

Sable smiled. "Why thanks Kane. Um... I'm originaly from Jefferson, but moved to Austin when I was 5. Texas that is. Talking about her hometown, Sable's southern accent came out even more than usual. She hoped he wouldn't notice it, but then again, what did it matter if he did?
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top