Cattails and Water shields

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cattails and Water shields

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 8:49 pm

Today after my chores were completed, I decided to spend sometime at the lake. The lake was always less crowded than the beach which made me more comfortable. In all honesty, I didn't feel like listening to the preppy demigods talk about their lives inside and outside of Camp Half-Blood. I wore a simple green t-shirt with the Demeter symbol on it and blue swimming trunks just in case I didn't to take a dip in the fresh water. I picked a spot over by a tree that was about five feet away from the lake water. Propping my back up against the tree trunk, I pulled out my phone and started to play some music, having headphones of course.

Last edited by Vertumnus on 5/8/2015, 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Re: Cattails and Water shields

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 8:53 pm

Walking down to the lake muttering under his breath about Aphrodite kids thinking they are all that he realized someone sitting down in front of the tree facing the water he went over and said "Hey, do you despise those stupid Aphrodite kids to?"
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 8:58 pm

I looked up at the person who was addressing me and shrugged my shoulders. "Despise? More like easily annoyed by them." I admitted before taking one of my earbuds out. "Please there are too many people at the beach this time of day anyway."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 9:07 pm

Looking around he noticed there were a lot. "Well what you want to do then? I'm Shane by the way my mom is Persephone," he said and put his hand out. Then he realized that a lot of people don't like Underworld people, so he put his hand down and frowned.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 9:11 pm

I exhaled and looked around. The only thing that they could do other than sit on the shore was swim. "Um, doesn't matter you can pick." I gave him a smile before turning the greeting. "Persephone? That's cool! I'm Alex, son of Demeter, nice to meet...you." I was going to shake his name, but he put his hand down before I could.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 9:19 pm

Realizing he made things awkward he just looked down. He realized he wasn't in his swimming trunks so he looked up. "Umm I'll be right back." with that he shadow traveled to his cabin (less than half a mile away) grabbed his trunks and shadowed traveled back with them on. "Want to swim?"

OOC: If you want to look at my guy here is his topic.... http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22014-shane-clok
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 9:27 pm

I looked over at the lake, before looking back at Shane. "Um, ok...ay" With that he shadow traveled? To his cabin. A couple of minutes passed before he reappeared. "Swimming? Sure, why not." I took out my other earbud and stood up. Taking off my shirt, I yawned a bit and cracked my knuckles. "Ready when you are."

OOC: Kay, thanks!
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 9:33 pm

When he took his shoes and shirt off he went straight to the water. "Ah! The water is cold!" then he swam to the shore looking at Alex and waited for him to go in.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 9:39 pm

Cold? I don't like cold. Maybe for the fact that cold reminded me of winter and winter wasn't the best time for me. I shook my head to try to forget about the 'cold' and slowly walked into the lake, pausing here and there to allow my body to adjust to the water's temperature. "You're right, it is rather cold." I chuckled lightly as the water preceded to come up to my chest. By now I was about two feet away from Shane. "Ah, that's better..."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 9:44 pm

Shane immediately dove in. "Go under it feels a lot better!" With that he tried to tackle Alex to go under.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 9:52 pm

I yelped a bit when I saw him lunge for me. But I was too late to move out of the way. Soon we both were underneath the surface of the water. He was right...it did feel better underwater.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 9:54 pm

Shane came up laughing. He realized some people on the shore were watching and he created a small sink hole under them and the fell in. "Aphrodite kids, I warned them!" Then he laughed
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 9:58 pm

I came up to breath, laughing a bit been he creates the sink hole. "Yeah, you sure did." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck before looking at the children of Love scream and try to help out their half sibling. "So other than that, what other powers do you have?" I asked curiously.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 10:04 pm

"Well as you have seen shadow travel. I also have control of the dead and watch this." He saw there was a flower near the lake he made it grow and wrapped it around one of the kids feet and made him fall into the hole with his half brothers and sisters. "Also, well I have a hellhound???" At that he whistled and Mr. Mittens came in the lake who is the size of a Rottweiler. Kids in the lake screamed and ran.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 10:13 pm

I nodded slowly as he started to list and demonstrated his powers and abilities. They were actually pretty cool. "A hellhound?" Yeah demon dogs scared me a bit so I kind of swam a bit closer to Shane. O-oh, that's cool. I've never met a hellhound before...well a nice one that is."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 10:29 pm

"Yeah Mr. Mittens is normally nice, unless he sees a Demeter kid, he hates them."
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 10:30 pm

My eyes grew big and looked over at Shane. "I'm assuming you're kidding right?" I asked him.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 10:37 pm

"No I'm not he hates Demeter, whole blade thing she use, cuts down fields he can run and play in or make the grown and trap him. But, since we are friends he trust you." The he pets Mr. Mittens on the head and Mr. Mittens bark.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 10:43 pm

I narrowed my eyes at the demonic creature and crossed my arms. "I see." I glanced over at the children of Aphrodite and rolled my eyes. I out stretched my hands, causing a few vines to grow. I manipulated them to go down into the sink hole and pull them out one by one. Once they were all out, I caused the vines dissolve into the ground. "And who ever said we were friends?" I asked in a teasing tone, going to swim toward the shore so that I could sit.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 10:46 pm

He looked stunned. Mr. Mittens charged but he whistled and hod his hand up in a fist. "I''l take care of him!" He marched to the shore pushed the Aphrodite kids to of his way picked up his war axe and tried to punch Alex in the face.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 10:50 pm

Before I knew it, I saw the hellhound charge toward at me, I gasped, but was quickly relieved when Shane called him off. That was until he tried to punch me in the face! "What is your problem? I was just kidding!" I exclaimed.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 10:54 pm

Mr. Mittens followed me in. I hoped on him and looked at Alex with a look of disgust. "Here is the thing, with Mr. Mittens you have to not kid. Even if you didn't think about it." Mr. Mittens growled and looked at him with disgust to. He then told Mr. Mittens to calm down and slip off him. Put his axe on his back and pulled his staff of Mr. Mittens harness. He then leaned against it. "Look sorry He is kinda over protective. I shouldn't over reacted." The he started to walk away with Mr. Mittens behind him.
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 11:02 pm

I couldn't make a comment. I was just...shocked that someone that I barely knew was about to punch me in the face for making a mocking statement. I stood up and crossed my arms as I watched him leave the lake. "So I guess you're not gonna stay huh? Shame. I thought we could be friends." I bit my lip, looking the son of Persephone over before going back to the spot where I was stilling.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Elven Hunter on 5/8/2015, 11:08 pm

Me stopped where I stood, Mr. Mittens bumped into him and was pushed forward. "Huh, I see why Mr. Mittens hates Demeter kids. Always taking back what they say. Didn't you just say and I quote 'And who ever said we were friends' Seems to me you can't decide if you want to be my friend or not. I think you are scared since my mother is the Queen of the Underworld and that I can send you straight there by opening a whole in the earth and dropping you in the Fields of Punishment and let you suffer. Well, I would but I simply am not that powerful enough for that!"
The Elven Hunter
Grand Master Jedi

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 5/8/2015, 11:14 pm

What the hell?! I rushed up behind him before going around his hell hound so that I was standing right in front of him. "You obviously can't tell if someone is joking or not." I narrowed my eyes and got in his face. "And FYI, I'm not scared of you, or my divine sister." I added. The trees around me started to sway, but there wasn't any wind. They knew that I was agitated just by the aura I gave off. "Anyways, I have better things to do than to be threatened by a guy who think they're better than me. If I wanted that, I would just go to the Are's cabin and wait for the hot son's of war to mock me." With that, I turned and started back to my spot.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down