HELLLLLLLOOOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELLLLLLLOOOH

Post by RebekahJane9494 on 6/1/2015, 8:28 pm

Rebekah's Roleplay Invitation

Hello! Welcome to my roleplay invitation! It's really lame for now, but I plan on fixing it soon. 

Tara is a nerdy daughter of Aphrodite. She doesn't fit in with her cabin mates the greatest, but is starting to get along with them. She is the kind of person that would make you cookies when you're upset or just watch movies with you. I'm open for any relationship for boyfriend, best friend, half-sibling, enemy, whatever. You can learn more about her here.

Maddy is a quiet daughter of Kalliope. She is a very trustworthy person and a great friend. I'm open for any relationship status for her boyfriend, best friend, half-sibling, or whatever. If you wanna read more on her Click here. Let me know if you wanna roleplay with her and we can talk plot. (:
Maddy:

If you are wondering about my roleplaying habits here are a few things:

• I reply rather fast when I'm online
  • My sleep habits are rather odd, meaning during summer I'll sleep 4am-10am and be awake throughout the rest of the day and night.
  • I'll usually try my hardest to match your writing style so if you write only one line, I'l only write one line. 

Well, I guess that's all 
RebekahJane9494

Female
Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2014-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum