AMERICAN
LOS ANGELES
TAKEN
HETEROSEXUAL
PARKOURIST/SKATER/HACKER
HEPHAESTUS
2/5 SLOTS
ANDREW GARFIELD
Before Camp Half-Blood, Carson was a terrible kid. He wasn't a killer, he wasn't in a gang. None of that. He was reckless. He never cared about anything. But, he was good at what he did. His parkour abilities got him where no one else could have gotten. Breaking into buildings was that much easier. His hacking skills got him past alarms and security. He was book and street smart, so he was never left without knowledge.  Basically? He's the above-average rebel. He's into vandalism, skateboarding, hacking, parkour, and anything that'll piss off the cops. He's very witty and an avid reader, when he's not out raising hell. He's moderately popular, but he's not a friendly person.
code by lizzou × gifs by tumblr

WATER BOY × NEXT LEVEL
JEREMY SUMMERS
18 YEARS
AMERICAN
BEL AIR
TAKEN(?)
HETEROSEXUAL
SWIMMER/FLIRT
BRIAREUS
0/5 SLOTS
JACK HARRIES
For a Half-Blood, Jeremy's life was pretty basic. He spent his days robbing every house out there and getting in trouble at school for stealing from lockers and taking money from the cash registers in the cafeteria. His mother developed Retinoblastoma (cancer of the Retina) when he was 10, forcing him to be a thief until he raised enough money for her therapy. A while after his 15th birthday, strange things started happening to him. Every once in a while, he would start to smell the salty breeze of the sea. His abusive father, Nicholaj, died in a "tragic accident" where he drowned in the neighborhood pool. His mother was a generally nice woman, and treated him with utmost respect. She didn't approve of his thievery, but he continued to do it anyway because he wanted to keep her alive for as long as he could. Jeremy has a generally antisocial personality and is known to be a Wallflower. He enjoys winning and not being able to lose. He is a very fast swimmer, and can hold is breath longer than anyone on his college swim team. He enjoys hanging out with his very few friends. When he isn't robbing people, he's practicing his backstroke.

FLOWER CHILD × TREE HUGGER
KYRA REID
18 YEARS
AMERICAN
ORLANDO
SINGLE
BISEXUAL
FIGHTER
AEOLUS
0/5 SLOTS
TERESA PALMER
Before Camp Half-Blood, Kyra lived in Orlando, Florida with her mother and father. They lived a life of luxury, and she got most of what she wanted. This pleased her sometimes, but other times she wanted to be able to do things on her own. She wasn't very popular at school due to the fact that close to absolutely no one enjoyed her presence. One day she decided she couldn't take it anymore, and ran away from home. She was taken under the wing of what looked to be a crippled man, but it actually turned out to be a satyr. This was obviously the satyr that eventually led her to Camp Half-Blood. Kyra, in a few words, has the personality of the average Tumblr female. Bad puns, in love with fictional characters, all that jazz. She has a nature aesthetic, yes I said aesthetic, and is in love with everything to do with it. She loves to run and play outside, playing instruments (she's very talented on the bongos and flute), and singing. She's a very pure person, and it is very hard to make her angry. She handles bad situations exceptionally, and is often the peacemaker in an argument.

WANDERER × FLOATER
ASTRID OARI LAUREL
18 YEARS
AMERICAN
HOLLYWOOD
SINGLE
HETEROSEXUAL
STARGAZER/SCIENTIST
ASTERIAI
0/5 SLOTS
EMMA STONE
Before Camp Half-Blood? Nothing, at all. I've been living at camp all my life, presumably birthed straight from the sky. I guess I could tell you about my first few years here. Well, I was quite the curious little girl. I got into a lot of things. Spent most of my time staring at the sky, thinking about where the hell I came from. After all that time is when I discovered my massive passion for science. Chemistry, astrology, and biology absolutely fascinated me. Discovering how everything worked was just amazing to me. After that is when I got into gaming. Seeing all the boys in the Game Room playing on their computers and Playstations and Xbox-es(?) gave me an indescribable feeling. Learning about the physics engines that all of the games operated on gave me quite a bit of excitement. That's basically all I was as a little one. Man, I'm a hipster and I'm damn proud. I like those "weird" little pictures with the triangles that everyone despises and thick black glasses and scarves and sweaters and all the flashing GIFs of crosses and stars. I'm very thoughtful and conservative. I love to read and to the surprise of all the boy campers, I'm a big gamer.

LOUDSPEAKER × COLORFUL
GRYFFON QUINN
19 YEARS
IRISH
DUBLIN
SINGLE
HETEROSEXUAL
PARTY ANIMAL/GAMER
IRIS
0/5 SLOTS
JACKSEPTICEYE
Before camp, I was a competitive gamer. I was always very energetic. My best friend Mark, my roommate, had always told me that I couldn't use the internet by myself. He never told me why exactly, but I trusted him. He never said use it with other people, however. I always went to some type of cafe or something to download the games to my computer and then played them without wi-fi back at our apartment. I made my money as an indie developer to help Mark pay our rent. Eventually, Mark came out as a son of Apollo and brought me to camp when the time was right. I'm also very LOUD. VERY VERY LOUD! Ear-drum bursting loud. Mix that with a high-pitched Irish accent and you've got yourself a bomb waiting to go off. I'm one of the biggest and most competitive gamers at camp, and I love anything to do with color. I love loud music, like dubstep or EDM, and I like to go crazy with friends.

DEVIL'S INCARNATE × DEATH DEFIANT
KITTY FIELDS | SONIA DICKINSON
19 YEARS
KIWI
AUCKLAND
SINGLE
HETEROSEXUAL
READER/THINKER
HECATE
WIP
ROSE MCIVER

Last edited by life. on 7/2/2015, 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2014-03-11

View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Defy Your World

Post by ComicElla. on 7/1/2015, 5:41 pm

Double posting is a sin, I know, I know.

Couple of things:

• Added background music ^^ Couldn't figure out how to adjust the size of the video, so bear with me until I figure it out.

• Added a little peek at my newest character, Kitty! In case the term "Kiwi" confused anyone, it's what you call someone from New Zealand.
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2014-03-11

View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum