A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Share | 

Surprising you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 1:32 am

Grimhilde had got a note from Synyster telling her to meet him here at the gates of camp. So she did. She wore black, sleeveless skirt that came down to her knees and a dark red cardigan just in case it got cold. On her feet were her regular black flats that she used to walk around camp. Grimhilde's amber hair was straightened and rested on her shoulders. She had no idea what her older crush was up to which made her more nervous than she was suppose to be. The daughter of Hel crossed her arms over her chest, exhaling deeply. She was wondering where Synyster was, hoping he didn't bail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 1:44 am

Synyster walked to the top of the hill and saw Grimehilde looking fantastic as always, now even more so. He was dressed in a black vest, Crimson sees shirt and black dress pants, all topped off with black dress shoes. Can I interest you in an evening at Nee Yorks finest establishments? Syn said with a bow, extending his hand to Grimhilde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 1:50 am

Grimhilde was about to turn back and go to her bunk when she got a glimpse of Synyster. This caused her to do a double take, smiling slightly when she checked out his outfit. "A trip? No . I would hate one." For some reason whe could never say "like" to him. Hopefully he knew that she meant the opposite and if he didn't, hopefully her taking his hand was a sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 2:13 pm

Standing upright Syn smiled and placed a kiss on the top of the girls head. He ushered her to the black Bugati and opened the passangers side door for her. Your carriage awaits. He said giving a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 3:27 pm

She was taken back by the gorgeous car that Synsyter had. Grimhilde followed him to it and got inside the passenger side. The daughter of Hel cleared her throats, her cheeks set aflame once more. "God I hate your manliness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 7:22 pm

Synyster chuckled and shut the door behind her, moving to the other side and sitting in the drivers seat.Where to first? Dinner, show, or the big surprise?He asked starting the engine and letting the top roll down to be a convertible.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 7:35 pm

Grimhilde looked at him before turning straight forward and sighing. "Dinner, then surprise." The daughter of Hel wished she had a pair of sun shades they she could put on; mostly to hide her eyes from scanning over his body. ..I hate your laugh, Synyster."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 7:46 pm

I know you do luv. And I love yours. Syn chuckled as he flirted the gas and sped off towards the Big Apple. I have a hotel room reserved if you would rather spend all evening at NYC then come to camp tomorrow sometime. I have my own room reserved as well if you decide you want to. He said being chivalrous with the two separate rooms.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 8:04 pm

"I'll think about it." She answered quickly before resting her arm on the middle armrest compartment. Clearing her throat, she sat back in the seat, sighing. Grimhilde's heart became warm again like a cruse that had become broken. The daughter of Hel thought about the last couple of days which made her laugh a bit. She quickly put her hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 9:49 pm

With a nod Synyster headed away from Long Island and towards the crowded city of New York. He had been fond of the place growing up but as of late he had been liking it less and less. The sights began to get boring and all he really wanted to do was train and be with his sister. It was a sad thing for Syn but it was to be expected in the least. As he rolled down mainstreet and stopped at a light another speedster car stopped next to them, revving their engine in a challenge. Gripping the handle Syn tried to control himself but when they started hooting at Grimehilde he felt like he was getting stabbed and it was plain as day what he wanted to do, he just hoped Grimehilde would realize and let him race the sons of b!tches.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:18 pm

Grimhilde watched the buildings pass as Syn drove down the road and to wherever he was taking them. The daughter of Hel smiled a bit, everything looked like a blur in the car which she fairly liked. When they came to the light, she noticed that a couple of guys in a car was egging Syn to race them. And if that wasn't enough, they were making kissy faces at her, calling out a few crass things to her. "F*ck you." She countered under her breath and looked up at the skies. A few Ravens flew over and dropped white bombs on the other guy's car."there." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:23 pm

Syn chuckled and revved his engine. When the light turned green he switched gears.Hold on.He said quickly before leaving skid marks and racing through the streets of New York against the other two losers. They zipped around corners and through alley ways, each care taking turns exceeding the other. Before long more cars joined in and a street race began. He wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but Syn spent his weekends with the street racers to get his mind off his troubles. He knew the city well and his car, his car had a few tricks under her hood. With an evil grin on his face Syn flipped a cap and revealed a red button. If the lady would to the honors
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:30 pm

Grimhilde gripped the seat when Syn took off in his car. She didn't know what to make of it, it was as he had been doing this for quite sometime. The Norse demigoddess looked at the button and back at Syn before pressing it. She had no idea what was about to happen, but she started to become more and more excited. "Let's do this, Syn!" She said evilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:33 pm

As soon as Grimehilde shouted the car hit a burst of speed and passed all the rest of the cars easily. Nitrous oxide, what a glorious thing it was. Sirens started blaring and an evil, seductive chuckle could be heard from Synyster. The racers all began hooting and hollering as they evaded the cops one by one, Syn leading the way. There was no way he was getting caught that easily.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:45 pm

Grimhilde looked over at Synsyter, looking at how excited he was. Her hair flew in her face while she studied his face. "Synyster." She said gently. At first the racing had been fun, but now it became illegal. "I hope this isn't the surprise..." She mumbled and blanketed herself as well as the car in darkness so they could be seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:49 pm

Syn looked at her and shook his head. He took a hard turn and sped through the city, away from all the things that were going on. He slowed down and the car climbed a hill on the outskirts of town.I apologize. It's an old habit I have yet to brake.He said relaxing and using one hand to steer while the other rested on the arm rest. The car came to a stop at the top and the headlights shone on a picnic that looked like it was straight from a movie. Syn cut the engine but left the lights on, opening Grimehilde's door for her.I hope you like dinner under the stars.He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 10:56 pm

She smiled softly and placed her hand on his. "It's okay. I just don't want you to get hurt. That's my job." She teased and with the help of Synyster climbed out of the car and looked over at the picnic. "This is so wonderful, Syn..." She placed a hand over her heart and glanced back at the son of Thantos. "When did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 11:00 pm

I told you I had some things I needed to do. I just decided this would be more fun.He said scratching the back of his neck, a slight tinge of red on his cheeks. He didn't get embarrassed often but when he saw the look on his girlfriends face he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/14/2015, 11:06 pm

She shadow traveled to him and kissed him softly, having to stand up on her tippy toes to kiss him. Grimhilde rested a hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat increase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 11:34 am

Syn smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the girl. She wasn't just any girl anymore, she was HIS girl. Lifting Grimehilde from the ground, Syncarried her to the blanket and sat her down before he sat there as well, watching the sun start to set.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 12:54 pm

She smiled more and laid down on the blanket. She wanted to rest her head, but she didn't know if he would let her. Sighing, she looked at the sunset, thinking over the past couple of days with Synyster. "What do you have to eat?" Grimhilde asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 4:37 pm

San smiled and opened the picnic basket he had set out. Inside was hot pasta and Caesar salads along with fruit and sugared strawberries.Forgive the berries, I don't usually eat chocolate if I can help it. He explained setting everything out and lighting a duel candle holder between the both of them with his cigarette lighter.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 5:36 pm

Grimhilde smiled at Synyster, sitting up and got one of each. "Thanks, Syn.." Her voice had becom softer toward him; not as harsh toward him. She gulped and glanced down at her lap. "I-I like your tattoos." Grimhilde moved some hair out of her face, clearing her throat. She had to stop doing that. Anywho, she opened the warm pasta that was wrapped up along with her salad. Grim bent over to look inside the basket for any forks and salad dressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 5:50 pm

Sun looked down at his partially visible sleeved tattoos and chuckled. Grimehilde was being awfully gentle today and it was both relaxing and slightly odd for her. When she looked for forks and dressing Syn dug around as well and produced ranch, Italian, and thousand island dressing along with silver utensils. He opened his own pasta and lured his own cup of Alfredo sauce on top. I hope you like it. I had to cook myself since the usual place I get my pasta from was closed for renovation. Lena helped of course.she says hi by the way. He told Grimehilde as he twirled some pasta around his fork and ate it in one bite.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    6/15/2015, 6:39 pm

Grimhilde grabbed a fork and a thing of Thousand Island Dressing and poured it over her salad. Then she took the said for the pasta and did the same. "Oh? Okay. What was the place?" She asked before sticking her fork in the pasta and twirling it. Afterwards to open her mouth and chewed. The pasta was rather good, too bad there weren't any grilled chicken in it. That would've been better. "Hi." She greeted, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprising you    

Back to top Go down

Surprising you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill-