flightless no more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flightless no more

Post by kayla on 6/14/2015, 5:05 pm

about me:

Okay so a few things about me involving roleplay:
- No one liners (two lines at most)
- Good grammar and spell check make the world go round!
- PM me about things like if you're going to be away for a while or just to rant about characters c:
- Plot plot plot plot plot plot plot plot

Yep that's about it. Now take a look at my children!

kayla vern
ARES

FRIENDS This daughter of Ares seldom makes them. It's not as though she avoids them like the plague or anything, she just isn't actively searching for any. You'll never find her in a crowd or where a large group of people are scattered about, mainly because she gets headaches when there's a lot of loud talking going on at once and due to her claustraphobia if she ever turns up to be in the middle of a group of people. But you can always let her beat you to a pulp in the arena where she spends 90% of her time.

ENEMIES She might have some here and there. She isn't around a lot of people and is hardly the conversationalist to be spitting insults at someone. But she does have a habit of rubbing the wrong way on people when she opens her mouth. It's not her fault.

LOVERS Kayla's a demisexual loser. Insert Salem Cook, a daughter of Hecate. At first the two argued and didn't exactly see eye to eye and honestly, the other girl kind of drove Kayla crazy. But then they become reluctant friends to well, girlfriends. Now Salem drove her crazy in a whole different way. The what-am-I-doing-do-I-hold-her-hand-or-can-I-punch-her-pretty-face-in??? kind of way. Yeah, Kayla's never dealt with a relationship before.

hunter evans
HERMES

FRIENDS Hunter's a charismatic, outgoing, and all around friendly guy, why wouldn't he have friends? Kidding, he's a total nerd. But I'm not lying about the outgoing and friendly part, he's like the child of optimism. He doesn't have many, or any, real best friends he can confide in though. Hopefully that can change sometime soon.

ENEMIES Why would he have enemies? Would you really wanna be mad at this puppy of a boy? Well maybe he could have a few here and there. He has a bad habit of not knowing when to stop teasing sometimes and sometimes people get ticked off by his spouting of rainbows.

LOVERS Hunter's as pansexual as they come and was single until an angel dropped in front of him. Or, well, he dropped off a tree for her because a dragon was giving her the evil eye. Ever heard the name Niamh O' Malley? That gorgeous daughter of Aphrodite somehow finds him attractive and good enough to date because she is his girlfriend. Yeah sometimes he finds it hard to believe too. They're sickeningly adorable and cute together it makes me want to cry.

leila eun
EPIONE

FRIENDS Leila is a bubbly and cheerful girl with a side of spunk. She loves taking risks and having fun and meeting new people. She still hasn't made a strong friendship with anyone yet though. She's pretty easy to befriend and she'll protect you fiercely after gaining trust.

ENEMIES She's never really made any enemies. Fortunately, she's never met anyone who was rude or off putting enough for her to hate or strongly dislike. She likes to see the good in everyone. But if you piss her off, you'll know it.

LOVERS This daughter of Epione is a rocking bisexual princess with the hots for an Egyptian boy. Colin Mcdaniels is the name of the boy who makes her heart flutter and makes her want to become a poet because seriously his eyes tho. Not only is this boy seriously attractive, he is also a crazy son of a gun with a gentlemanly personality that makes Leila want to faint. They went cliffdiving together once and she was so happy she got a picture of him shirtless. Okay but no seriously, Colin is just amazing in Leila's eyes. He's kind, crazy, caring, bilingual, dorky, and ugh. Just kill her now.

celaena harvale
HEPHAESTUS

FRIENDS Celaena kind strike up a conversation like she can raise her body temperature up to 140 degrees Farenheight; quick and fast. She talks to people when she's bored or when she's fiddling with some trinket. It's fairly simple to talk to her since she's somewhat friendly but gaining her trust and becoming like Level 5 friendship isn't as easy. Mostly because she's extremely weary of becoming close with someone. Not even for a specific reason, she's just never really had that kind of friend in her life. Her half sister Jia and Sawyer come pretty close though.

ENEMIES Just like becoming a simple friend is easy, so is getting on her bad side. She's got a temper although it isn't as short as a fuse or anything sometimes she can just get pissed off with one comment. Especially if it's about her sexuality or her family. But why would you do that anyway you jerk. She's snappy at times, especially when she doesn't have enough coffee in her system so beware.

LOVERS Celaena is a flamnig homosexual (notice the pun there) and she's currently really gay for Kory Masters. This daughter of Dionysus tried conning Celaena out of some money but failed. Celaena didn't bear her any grief for it though, she was too amused. This vixen makes Celaena want them to spend the rest of their lives swindling money out of rich people. She's slowly breaking through this tough girl's facade.

emory kohl-sato
ERIS

FRIENDS Be warned that Emory is really awkward. As in extremely awkward. He's always fidgeting,throwing small nervous smiles, playing with his shirt, and avoiding eye contact when he's talking to someone. He also gets really sweaty when he's nervous which happens fairly often so. He's quite a pushover and very soft-hearted as well as being super passive aggressive to the point it makes me pissed off. He doesn't stand up for himself and wishes he had a friend or two but doesn't know how to make them because talking to new people is really really terrifying.

ENEMIES It wouldn't be unheard of for people to dislike Emory. Just look at him, he's so passive aggressive and just takes whatever's thrown at him. That kind of attitude and weak willingness might piss some people off.

LOVERS If friends are hard then getting this asexual panromantic boy a significant other will be even harder. He hardly has any friends where's a person whose going to actually like him or whatever going to come from? The sky?

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife

Back to top Go down

Re: flightless no more

Post by Phirexas on 6/17/2015, 6:34 pm

Hello! I think my character Blake would be a huge confidence booster for Emory. Blake is an extremely loving person who tries to make everyone feel good about himself. Maybe he could even help Emory. Check my RP invite for more on Blake.
Phirexas

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muse on 6/20/2015, 10:51 am

hello yes hunter and franklin have the same face and therefore i want them to meet

also when i post my form for jamie i want to do something with him and emory? jamie loves to talk to people so they could probably help to kind of pull emopry out of his shell? idk i just feel like they would get along well.
muse

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2014-06-01

View user profile http://somethingkorporate.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 6/20/2015, 5:52 pm

phirexas:

emory definitely would be lucky to have someone like blake around and it'd only change him for the better, slowly but surely. ideas on where they could meet?

muse:

lolololol twinsssss aND THEY'RE BOTH COMPUTER NERDS??? yes. i can feel the bromance coming on already. where should they bump into their dopplegangers

and yesssss jamie and emory should def talk, em needs more friends yo. also is jamie a son of epione i see?? sibling link with leila maybe??
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by luke skywalker on 6/20/2015, 9:17 pm

HI WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLOT SMTH WITH YOUR EMORY AND MY RHYTHM PLS asexual panromantic PALS
luke skywalker
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3323
Registration date : 2011-11-12

View user profile http://baekhyuh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/20/2015, 10:26 pm

I would say they could meet at the library Blake does like to check out the books about painting or Blake could be walking through the forest to see Emory trying to find some place quiet to sit.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 6/20/2015, 11:42 pm

sherlock:

YES I WOULD YES I WOULD LETS GET THESE PALS

phirexas:

library sounds good! emory goes there all the time lol, do you want me to start or you?
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by luke skywalker on 6/20/2015, 11:45 pm

cough cough maybe we could see if a romantic relationship happens along the way? i think rhythm would be really patient with emory, and they'd be cute together, but we could see if it happens instead of forcing it?
i'll plot with you more tonorrow, i've got to go to bed now <3
luke skywalker
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3323
Registration date : 2011-11-12

View user profile http://baekhyuh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/21/2015, 12:29 am

It would be great if you could make it.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 6/22/2015, 1:20 am

sherlock:

-wheezes- oh my god yes we should definitely try that out yes yes yes, pm me for more plotting??? pls yes

phirexas:

sorry its so short

kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by muse on 6/22/2015, 2:47 pm

> twin party i'm feeling the training arena?
> si si si for everything with jamie. i want to get them situated in camp.
muse

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2014-06-01

View user profile http://somethingkorporate.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 6/22/2015, 8:39 pm

muse:

yas the training arena sounds nice nice very nice. do you mind starting the topic?
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top