Kitty Fields | Hecate // Sonia Dickinson | Hecate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitty Fields | Hecate // Sonia Dickinson | Hecate

Post by ComicElla. on 6/20/2015, 2:32 pm

Kitty

Sonia

"Okay, we just need a few simple facts about you..."

Name: My name is Kitty Fields, but my friends call me Kit. Now me, my name is Sonia Dickinson. People do rather enjoy calling me Nia, though.

Age: We're 19 years of age, born on the 19th of October, 1996.

Eye Color: Hazel.

Hair: White. Naturally blonde or brown in a way, but I guess this is kinda natural now, isn't it? More about that later.

Height: We're 5'3". Pretty short, I know.

Body Type: Short and stout?

Skin Color: Very pale white. My skin is pretty deep tan.

God Parent: Hecate, goddess of magic, necromancy, ghosts, and... One other thing, I forget now. [camper takes a few seconds to think.] Sorcery, Kitty. [camper scoffs] I was thinking.

Mortal Parent: Tyler Fields. Best dad ever, by the way.

Country of Origin: We're from New Zealand. I'm the one who kept the accent, though.

Pets: No pets, except for the wandering souls of deceased animals. I insist on her not interacting with them, but she does it anyway.

Talents: Nothing really defining, except expert archery and staff-work. I'm, ah, very mannerly. I'm very fond of history. I'm a great cook, and I'm damn good at sewing, I tell you. Have you seen my dresses? They're quite nice. I'm also an avid reader, but that's rather difficult with our dyslexia.

Weapon: CB staff that extends into a CB shield. I, however, use a standard bow with CB arrows.

"Okay, and now a little bit about your personal life..."

Personality: I'll go first. Okay, well, the two of us are pretty different. I'm the more drab side of us. Before we died, we looked like... Well, this [camper changes hair color to the original blonde/brown and skin tone to a deep tan]. But now, we're completely different. Sometimes we're Sonia, sometimes we're Kitty. Kitty is me, our dark side. This came out when we died. Our hair went completely white, our skin went pale, and to me, it's pretty cool. I think it's a pretty weird style choice. Okay, well, we're not talking about you right now. Anyway, I'm  more laid back, I would say. She's more serious. I'm lazy, she's more active.

Well, sissy pretty much described me. I'm active, she's lazy. I'm stylish, she's drab. That's all, really. Oh, and I am rather fond of the Victorian era. I speak the Queen's English quite often. She's more fond of the modern era.

Flaws: We have three bullet wound scars on our chest.

I'm lazy.

We have asthma.

We have ADHD and Dyslexia.

Abilities:

Powers: We a lot of powers, bear with us.

Conjuration

Bound Dagger: Creates a magical dagger for 2 minutes. Only harmful to monsters and demigods. Can be used twice per day with a 1 hour and 30 minute recharge.

Bound Sword: Creates a magical sword for 2 minutes. Only harmful to monsters and demigods. Can be used once per day.

Bound Bow: Creates a magical bow for 2 minutes Only harmful to monsters and demigods. Can be used once per day. Fires Spectral Arrows, which are just as harmful as CB.

Destruction

Fire: We emit a stream of fire that can be used 3 times per day, 30 seconds at a time. 45 minute cooldown between each use. Harmful to humans, monsters, demigods, and animals. We don't hurt animals, though. Fire burns at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.

Water: We have minor control over water. Enough control to make at least a small wave. We can control water 3 times per day for 45 seconds at a time. 30 minute cooldown.

Ice: We can conjure ice from an area with enough air moisture or if an area is cold enough. We can control ice 4 times per day. Ice melts after 1 minute. 1 hour recharge time.

Lightning: We have minor control over lightning. Enough to paralyze, but not enough to kill. We can control lightning for 30 seconds at a time. Harmful to humans, demigods, monsters, and animals. Can be used twice per day. 45 minute cooldown.

Earth: We have minor control over earth. Minor as in not nearly as powerful as a Gaea child. We can make pillars rise, break pieces from the ground to float on, make shields out of it, etc. Can be used three times per day. 1 hour recharge time between each use.

Illusion

Invisibility: We can turn invisible for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Can be used twice per day. 50 minute recharge.

Appearance: This is a form of minor shapeshifting. We can change things about our body. Our skin tone, hair color, minor things about our facial structure, etc. Can be used twice per day with a 4 hour recharge.

Alteration

Candlelight: Creates a hovering light that lasts for 60 seconds. Can be used 3 times per day with a 30 minute recharge.

Telekinesis: Can lift objects up to 130 pounds. Power can be used 4 times per day. 1 hour recharge.

Restoration

Healing: Closes any minor wounds (i.e. cuts from a knife) and heals bruises, abrasions, etc. Can be used once per day.

Ward: Deflects magical attacks from demigods and monsters. Can be used 3 times. Shield can withstand four hits before shattering. 2 hour recharge.

Mist

Mist Conjuration: Can create objects the size of a coffee table out of mist. These objects are tangible to monsters and demigods. Fade into nothingness after 2 minutes. Can be used twice per day. Can conjure two objects at a time. 2 hour recharge time.

Mist Alteration: Can manipulate the Mist as a veil to protect from human recognition.

LBC: Before camp, we were, well... Dead. There's no other way to put it. Shot point-blank, three times in the chest. We barely survived. But to think, out of all people, Gretchen would shoot us. Right? Anyway, Gretchen was my? Our? Just a best friend. We'd been through every year of school together, and one day she just... snapped. Some say it was gang-affiliation, some say she just went crazy, other claim she had a mental instability. Nobody knows for sure. All in all, she got taken into custody and arrested. We woke up here at Camp Half-Blood. Our friend Markus was apparently a satyr and he was assigned to take us to camp once we were ready. He managed to get us out of the hospital and healed up. Still got these nasty scars though.

A Memorable Event (RP Example): The barrel of the gun was cold. As if it had never been fired before. Like it had been sitting around, never to be touched. Until today. Gretchen held the gun against my navel, twitching furiously. At first, I assumed it was a joke. "

Any notes:

Last edited by ComicElla. on 8/27/2015, 6:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2014-03-11

View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kitty Fields | Hecate // Sonia Dickinson | Hecate

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/20/2015, 3:32 pm

Moved to WIP character forms.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15115
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum