"why are you here?" {p r i v a t e}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"why are you here?" {p r i v a t e}

Post by beanie on 6/23/2015, 2:15 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

The observatory wasn't exactly a place you'd automatically find a girl like London but when it's after hours and said girl needed a place to chill outside her cabin, there was an exception. She had brought her computer and headphones with her as well, just to keep her preoccupied until the morning. At the moment, she was busy watching GBF, probably the best movie ever created in her opinion. Her small snickers were barely detectable so she won't get in trouble with Chiron (she actually really doesn't care)

London shivered. Even though Mr.D makes the days so hot he makes the nights so cold, causing her to layer up. Her red and yellow hair was kept snug under a beanie, making her look as stylish as ever. With a black and white long loose sleeve t and black leggings, she looked even better. Her purple boots just pulled the outfit together. Nobody will see her but still.

beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "why are you here?" {p r i v a t e}

Post by jake. on 6/24/2015, 11:58 am

castor - khonsu - seventeen
castor didn't want the girl to be here. he was climbing up the stais to the observatory, when he saw her. she was oblivious to him, as she was watching a movie on the laptop. cas really wasn't in the mood for socializing, but there was no way past it this time. he was about to turn around and leave when he saw which movie she was watching.

g.b.f.

castor hates that movie. it's badly made, has crappy actors no one knows about, and generally the plot stinks. so castor can't resist to tap her on the shoulder with a frown on his face, eyes sparkling with annoyance.

Last edited by jake. on 6/25/2015, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male
Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/24/2015, 2:46 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Halfway through the movie, there was the tap-tap-tap on London's shoulder. At first said girl thought that it was just her imangination but when she turned her head, there was some blonde boy standing over her. Well, she had to admit that he was quite the looker but when she looked at his eyes, London saw some very annoyed emotions. What did she do?

"Um, yes, can I help you?" She asked, obviously annoyed as well.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/25/2015, 6:10 am

castor raised his left eyebrow and cleared his throat. "you're watching gay best friend. it's a sh!tty movie. a girl like you shouldn't be watching crap like that." castor says, heavily implying that she was indeed pretty. the hair wasn't castors thing, but the annoyed tone in her voice and her purple boots gave castor a wave of inevitable liking that he couldn't keep from coming. he still didn't smile, though, as his eyebrows seemed to be laced together in a deep frown.

Last edited by jake. on 6/26/2015, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/25/2015, 3:57 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London's expression was still annoyed but she felt something a little strange. Was it attraction? She wouldn't know since she doesn't experience attraction that often. Besides, he basically insulted one of her favorite movies. This deserves her opinion now.

"Well I hate to burst your bubble but g.b.f is a good movie for people who have taste. It's quite comical and one of my favorites. Sorry." She almost flipped her hair for that burn. "And what do you mean, 'girl like me'?" Unless he meant fabulous, beautiful, and witty, London needed to know.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/26/2015, 5:26 am

castor stares for a while, thinking. "a girl like you. the type of girl that is, stereotypically speaking, a bad influence but really wouldn't hurt a fly. the type of girl innocent aphrodites can't help but falling for. the type of girl that confuses other girls into thinking they're homosexual." castor thought for a minute or two, cocking his head to one side. "caustic, charismatic, and maybe even a little capricious." he shrugs and fiddles with his old silver watch. he punched a button and a shiny hologram of the solar system appeared, hovering over the watch. castor pulls out a chair and sits back-to-back with the girl, swiping through the planets and eventually choosing the moon. facts blazed up and castor read through them, leaning on his right hand, the other one held aloft in the air, displaying his solstice gift. he sighs and scribbles down a few notes on a small pad of lined notebook paper.

"do you believe in afterlife?" castor asks, absent-mindedly drawing sketches and crossing his legs over. his light blonde hair blew in the wind, and it was one of those typical moments, castor thought. the typical moment where castor needed to see if this girl had an opinion on such a simple question.

Last edited by jake. on 6/27/2015, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/27/2015, 12:48 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Blue eyes popped open and a mouth wide open, London had no words. For probably the first time in her life, the diva was literally speechless, thanks to a boy she barely knew. She was in such shock that she didn't even realize that he was sitting behind her. It had taken her a few minutes to recover from shock and regain her composure but at that time she was a slightly embarrassed. She lost it in front of a stranger. Who even is this boy?

"What kind of question is that?" She managed a reply to his question. "If you want an honest answer, yes. Don't ask why though." Her voice was sassy, so thankfully she had recovered. "Who are you?" London needed the name of ths
is mystery boy for he made her completely shocked for the first time in her life.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/27/2015, 12:59 pm

castor turned around, shuffling about a bit and turning off his watch, he ignored her question about who he was. "biocentrism claims that death is an illusion. robert lanza says that life created the universe, and not vice versa. i suppose we all have our own views, hm?" castor says absent-mindedly, twiddling about with his sketchbook. "are names really that important, in any case? why do you need my name? chances are you'll never see me again. but then again, i believe that nothing is random, so i suppose we were destined to meet or some sh!t." castor says it all in one breath; running one long-fingered hand through his light blonde hair.

"my name," he says, "is castor." castor doesn't ask the girl what her name is, for he doesn't need to know. he doesn't care much, either. well, that isn't completely true. of course he wonders who the seemingly rebellious girl next to him is, but he doesn't want her to know that. he has a reputation to maintain, hasn't he?

Last edited by jake. on 6/27/2015, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/27/2015, 1:19 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

More philosophical nonsense was spewed at London and sh was starting to get a headache from it. Sure, what this guy-no wait, mystery boy's name is Castor-may seem interesting to some people but the girl in front of him isn't just some person. She's London and this wasn't extremely interesting to her (yes, she is implying that she's vaguely interested in this but Castor need to know).

"Castor, hmmm. Unique name." London didn't need to add that his name reminds her of a little ghost on TV. "So Castor, what brings you up here at night? You obviously know what I'm up to."

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/27/2015, 1:26 pm

castor thinks for a moment, sketching some more before replying with a shrug and: "i'm not sure. i wanted to get away from idiotic people." castor stares into nothingness for a moment, thinking hard. did that imply that he had found solace with this girl? maybe. possibly. probably. "apart from that, i think i just really wanted to see the moon, but then i found out it's new moon today. it bothers me how i didn't know that, being the son of the moon and all." castor frounds and slouches in his chair, yawning loudly and casually. he chews on his pencil for a moment before turning around sharply, looking the girl straight in the eye, and gives her a crooked smile. "i can see you're probably doing the same thing." and with that he stands up, brushing his hands off of his jogging pants.

castor looks at the moon for a bit, before returning his attention back to her. "anyways, whatever i was seeking here, i didn't find it. do you want to go and steal something to eat?" he asks, and right on cue, his stomach rumbles a bit. castor just frowns and turns around, heading for the stairs. if she wanted to come she could come.

Last edited by jake. on 6/27/2015, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/27/2015, 1:44 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

I wanted to get away from idiotic people. That statement seemed to ring in London's mind. They both came for the same reason, even though he seemed to add a couple more reasons into it. It brought an odd feeling into her chest but she didn't know what it is or why. All she knew was that it was a pleasent feeling that she enjoyed, just like the smile he gave her. Was she going mush at a guy's actions? No it should be the other way around. You people are mistaken.

"That actually sounds nice." She whispered to herself as she stood to brush the dust off her leggings. This place really was dirty and disgusting. "By the way, I'm London." What? She felt that he deserved to know her name.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/27/2015, 1:55 pm

castor grins silently into the night, hoping she couldn't see him. london. nice name, nice girl, really. castor manages to wipe the grin off of his face and strides towards the mess hall, waiting for her to catch up. "london, have you ever broken into a locked place with a bobby pin? because if not, i'm about to show you." he says quietly over his shoulder, he hair bright in the pale light of the cabins. whilst he was walking, he took out a small bottle of gin from his pocket, and took a sip. "d'you like gin? alcohol. strong." castor says, his pace increasing the closer he got the the mess hall. "if not, they've got coke in there." he says and nods into the dark.

Last edited by jake. on 6/28/2015, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/27/2015, 2:32 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

"No, I'm not exactly a vandal." London sassily stated as she did her best to keep up with Castor's long strides. Sneaking around after curfew wasn't something that she does often, unless it was for a party that she kicked up to an eleven. This brought a small smile to her face but she hid it from Castor's gaze. No need for him to think that she was something she wasn't. She was London; sassy, fabulous, and beautiful and she needs to keep her rep in place.

"I'll take the gin, thanks." She said while grasping the alcohol. It's been so long since she's had a drink, the liquid almost felt foreign in her mouth. It was still good though, making her want more of the small bottle. "Here." She handed the alcohol back to Castor.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/28/2015, 3:56 am

castor shrugs and takes another sip. "well, i'm not either, but i've learned this trick, so why the f*ck shouldn't i use it?" he asks, but he says it more to himself. as they reached the mess hall, castor listened for a moment, but everything was silent. "here goes nothin'." he says and begins working. he fiddles around for the first three minutes or so, twisting slightly against the other half of the bobby pin, and then he hears a satisfying click and castor smiles, opening the door.

it was dark and smelled musty and good at the same time; kind of like old strawberries. castor hurries quietly towards the farther end of the mess hall, straight into the kitchens. swiftly he opens the fridge and scans through it. he then rummages through drawers and drawers until finally; cookies. a whole box of chocolate chip cookies, and a bottle of jack daniels. castor raises his eyebrows, twirls around with both things in his hand, kicks the door shut with his ankle and opens the bottle. someone must have left it here ages ago, really. but castor didn't mind. "d'you want some jack?" he asks, the strong liquid pouring down his throat, burning some warmth into him.  

Last edited by jake. on 6/29/2015, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/28/2015, 9:46 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London waited impatiently for Castor to open the door, tapping her foot quickly. He got lucky that the door opened because London was about to leave if he didn't open it in the next 30 seconds. No one was in the mess hall, then again it was the middle of the night so who would be unless they were in some serious trouble. The silence actually creeped London out so she kinda, maybe, really hoped they'd get the heck out've there once they got what they came for.
And it turns out, they came for cookies and more drinks. London's didn't exactly mind that much, though the cookies were underrated. She plucked a cookie out've the box and stuck it in her mouth, chewing quietly before swallowing.

"Yeah, I'll have some." She answered, letting the alcohol pour down her throat. She wouldn't be surprised if she's a little bit tipsy after this. Maybe the cookies will slow down some of the effects.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/29/2015, 5:16 am

castor pulled out one of the old wooden chairs and sat down on it, going into his usual slouching position. he grumbles happily as he munches on a cookie, and then he begins fiddling about some more with his watch, watching the holograms ontop of the glass surface spin about happily. castor tapped on the moon again, and read through some of the newer facts, and begins drawing things and taking notes once more. between notes he would drink, check the watch and take a bite of the cookie in his hand. didn't tast fantastic or anything. it was just a cookie. slightly stale.

castor doesn't want to talk. he was fine, sitting around here with a pad of paper and a glorious bottle of jack. he didn't really want to share, but he had needed to save the girl from the crappy movie that was gbf. without looking up, castor says: "so, do you just go to the observatory every night, watching crappy movies? without anyone else?" castor asks, still sketching quietly, sipping from the heavy bottle.

Last edited by jake. on 6/29/2015, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/29/2015, 6:01 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

The silence between them was eery yet not awkward. They were both munching away on cookies, well, Castor seemed a little more interested in his watch again. London continued to drink and munch her cookie, leaning on the countertop. There wasn't a need to start a conversation until Castor brought up g.b.f again.

"Ugh look," She sighed. "You may think g.b.f is a bad movie, well I'm sorry your movie taste is terrible, but I happen to think its a good movie for once. Second, no I don't go up to the observatory every night, but this night it was the only place to get away from the annoying people in my cabin." She took another drink. "Why, do you go to the observatory every night?"

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 6/29/2015, 7:01 am

castor looks up quickly and gives her a death stare. "gbf is the worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life. it has bad acting, bad acting, and even more bad acting!" castor says angrily, jumping up from his seat. "apart from that, i rarely ever go to the observatory!" he snaps, a hint of a snarl in the back of his throat. "now, if you'd kindly leave and go to bed, since you'd rather sit around and watch bad movies than have a bit of fun, you're welcome to do so." and with that, castor turns around and begins rummaging about for alcohol again,

huh. why did castor even invite her anyways? she was somewhat pretty, but castor thought many girls were pretty. he had obviously thought that they could be partners in crime or some sh!t. castor takes another sip of jack and snorts loudly.

Last edited by jake. on 7/12/2015, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 7/2/2015, 7:32 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Ugh, what an a$$. He pretty much just insulted her and her favorite movie. London crossed her arms and made a disgusted out face. "Who are you saying that I don't have fun when you don't even actually know me?" She retaliated before sipping her drink again. Why did she come with this boy? Are he was pretty cute, then again she sees cute boys on the average, but he seemed like a giant buzzkill. Perhaps she should head back to the observatory and grab her computer. It's probably be more enjoyable than hanging out with him.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 7/12/2015, 2:28 am

castor pompously puts his nose in the air, staring at her for a few seconds, then gives her a shrug. "you're lonely, as far as i've seen. otherwise you'd have some guy at your side to... swat spit with." castor says it with so much loathing in his voice you'd think he'd grow tentacles and sharp teeth.

castor stares at her, an irritated expression of his pale face. "here's the thing; i'm not nice. i'm cold. harsh. i don't like people. but if you hates me or whatever, then i think you'd have left, or, much rather, not even have come with me in the first place. it was an invitation; and you're acting like i invited you to my birthday party, and you left because you felt forced to come." castor says it all in one, calm breath, giving her a hard look. "so if you want to leave, then go ahead. the door is over there, which i assume you've seen."
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 7/12/2015, 11:22 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London raised an eyebrow. "You've got to be kidding me. You're probably the same as me, "lonely", for you would have a girl on your side doing the exact same thing." What was she implying there? That she's actually lonely? It wasn't that, just that London doesn't just hang out with just anyone. Heck, there are times when she can barely tolerate her own best friends. And right now, she's resiitn g the urge to punch Castor in the face.

"Okay look I'm leaving! Happy now?" She asked sarcastically as she, and I think we all saw this happening, left Castor and the kitchen. London needs to go pick up her computer. Hopefully no one had come and taken it while she was out.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: