Brainfreeze (I thought this was a clever name)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brainfreeze (I thought this was a clever name)

Post by Green on 6/27/2015, 9:42 pm

The daughter of Athena walked on the sandy shore of the lake, wearing a pair of blue jeans a grey t-shirt. She didn't know what to wear for her first date with Blake, so she decided to settle for something semi casual. On her feet were grey flats that she barrowed from one of her half-sisters. Quetzalcoa looked around for her son of Khione, playing with her hair.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Re: Brainfreeze (I thought this was a clever name)

Post by Phirexas on 6/27/2015, 10:29 pm

Blake was sitting on a big, Black and White checkered picnic blanket. He had put on a long sleeved, button up, blue striped shirt with khaki shorts and moccassins. He had began to set up the blanket with various foods like roasted pig, french fries, Apple Taart, an assortment of fruits and cheese. He had made sure Quetzalcoa would be able to eat as much as she wanted. He placed two goblets,borrowed of course, on the blanket across from him and in front of him.

OOC: Clever it is.
Phirexas

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/28/2015, 1:07 am

OOC: Thank you ahah

BIC: After giving one good look around the lake, she finaly saw Blake sitting on a black and white blanket that seemed to be checker board stylized. Once again he had on a stripped shirt. She would have to make him one one day. "Hola, Blake!" She called, walking over to her date. Her face became warm when she saw how well everything was put together.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/28/2015, 1:21 am

Blake stood up when Quetzalcoa called his name and walked over to her offering his hand."Allow me to lead you to your seat." He said with a smile. There is no way anything could go wrong. Blake thought.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/28/2015, 1:31 am

Quetzalcoa put his hand in his and allowed him to lead her to the picnic area. "You can call me Que if you want." The daughter of Athena offered up, smiling widely as the picnic area became into full view.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/28/2015, 2:30 am

" I will do just that." He said with a smile."Now sit right here on the queen space.The space you belong on. My darling Queen Que." Blake then reached into his basket and pulled out some silverware and a couple plates.
"Here you are." He said while handing Que her plate with a fork,a knife, and a spoon." Enjoy. I made everything here myself. Well... I had the harpies give me a couple tips, but they didn't physically help me."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/28/2015, 8:12 am

Quetzalcoa's cheeks turned red as she we led to sit on the Queen space. I'm no queen. She thought to herself before sitting down like he asked. She took the fork, knife, spoon, and plate from Blake and sat it down in the space in front of her, looking around to see all the food that he and the harpies and apparently prepared. "All of this for me?" She asked more to herself than to Blake. No one had ever done this for her. She wanted to cry and show how grateful she was, but knew she couldn't do that. Not here on her first date with him.[/color]
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/28/2015, 7:42 pm

" Only the best for you." He smiled. Blake could tell that Que was a bit overwhelmed. Which was completely understandable, he did prepare a lot of food. He even called her a Queen and sat her on her rightful space.All this on a first date would make even the toughest girls soft. He had one more thing planned out though and it didn't take anything special. Just some water.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/29/2015, 12:14 am

She blushed deeply and looked down at the plate of various cheeses and fruit. Que reached across and picked up a mango slice and put it in her mouth. The slice was fresh and tasted amazingly. The daughter of Athena picked up one of the two goblets and watched it as it filled with pomegranate juice. Licking her lips, she took a large gulp. "Thank you.."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/29/2015, 1:19 am

"You're welcome." Blake smiled as he got a plate with Roasted pig, Grapes,Pineapples, and some cheese. He then picked up his goblet and filled it with hot,apple cider.He took a quick sip from it, savoring its flavor, and then put it down."I have something for you.Keep in mind it won't last forever."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/29/2015, 1:34 am

She grabbed herself some roast pig and cheese before looking up at Blake. Dammit! I knew I should've gotten him something! Que took a bite out of the roast pig and looked up at him. "You shouldn't have."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/29/2015, 2:13 am

Blake reached into the basket and pulled out a small bottle of water and unscrewed the top. He then poured it onto a plate and placed it in front of Que. He then put his hands above it and began to freeze and remodel it. The ice now slowly shaping into two six inch thrones that where connected. Then in front of the thrones stood Que, in a Queenly garb, holding a sword in her right hand and a shield in her left.She had a look that demanded both your undying love and loyalty, Harsh but not too harsh. Then in the throne next her sat Blake, in a kingly garb, Hammer strapped to his back he had his legs crossed while he had a smile on that could melt any heart. A smile that was full of support for the Queen and venom, enough to kill even the biggest elephant.A warning to those who oppose them.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/29/2015, 3:37 pm

The daughter of Athena watched as Blake made a sculpture out of pure ice. He had such craftsmanship and added so much detail to it as well. "It's beautiful, Blake." She whispered, looking at the finished product. "I..I'll make you something when I have the chance." She smiled slightly and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/29/2015, 4:57 pm

Blake blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." He said. When Que said she would make him something he blushed even more."There is no need for you to make anything. But if you wanted to I would love anything you gave me." Blake was having fun so far. He got to surprise Que twice. Once with array of food, and twice with the ice sculpture.
"Anyway, You should try the apple taart." He said." My dads taught me how to make it with their own recipe. I think you'd love it. Its a perfect mix of sweet and sour it even has a certain kick that boosts its energy."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/29/2015, 6:20 pm

Quetzalcoa smiled, pushing some loose strands of dark hair behind her ear. "Da nada...gaupo." She laughed a bit, blushing when she realized she called him "handsome" in Spanish. Her mind raced with ides to give Blake on their next date. She had the shirt idea down, just needed one more.
"You have two dads? I didn't know that. I'm assuming you were adopted?" She asked him. Quetzalcoa had no problem with him having two dads, she actually thought it was mighty progressive. She looked over at the apple tart and reached over it. The daughter of Athena took a slice out of the tart and put it on her own plate.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/29/2015, 7:09 pm

"Oh no." Blake said. " Before my dad William was out, his friends took him out and he got well.... Extremely drunk. Then he apparently woke up the next day to a women. Who told him something along the lines of she would give birth to a child who would have to leave to a far away place. He wasn't exactly clear on all the details." Blake grabbed a piece of the taart as well.

Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/30/2015, 12:13 am

"Ohhh, okay. That makes sense." She smiled and continued eating. "This is actually really good, Blake." She smiled, scooting a little closer to him. "So, your father is now married I'm assuming?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "To your other dad?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/30/2015, 2:19 am

"Thanks." Blake smiled."I put a lot of love into it.... and sugar, but still a lot of love." Blake scooted closer to Que as she did as well. He smiled at her as she asked her questions. Seeing as how they were both completely understandable and they reminded him of them both.

"Yeah they married a bout a month after I was born." He smiled. " Had a really nice wedding too. Some people weren't happy about the whole gay thing though. My grandmother had to chase them away from our house one time, imagine that a seemingly frail old woman chasing a crowd of men and women away from our house with a shovel.Its actually pretty terrifying especially when your 5 years old." Blake smile kind of fell away, but he didn't look upset just slightly less amused.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/30/2015, 2:14 pm

Quetzalcoa Ortiz smiled softly and slowly went to touch his head. "I am sorry about that. Humans can be so hateful." She knew that from experience with her not being from the United States. "I personally don't care what race, sexuality, or ethnicity that you are because that doesn't matter. What matter is who you are as a person." The daughter of Athena stated with a serious look on her face.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/30/2015, 5:29 pm

"Oh don't worry about it." Blake smiled again."Your a wonderful person so you don't have to worry about people like that."

"Its good you have no problem with it." Blake smiled. "Because one day I want you to meet them."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/30/2015, 6:46 pm

She smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Well if those people don't call you a boarder jumper or anything like that." The Athena daughter smiled and looked down at the apple tart, taking another bite of it.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/30/2015, 8:09 pm

"Boarder jumper or not I still love you." Blake smiled. " Besides i'm from the Netherlands. If anything I would have jumped the border.It had to be a really high jump though."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/30/2015, 8:19 pm

She chuckled and took a sip of her drink. "Yeah, that is a rather large leap." Quetzalcoa scratched underneath his jaw. She wanted to lean into him, but resisted the urge. Too soon.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/30/2015, 9:25 pm

Blake accidentally let out a long, purring sound when Que scratched him under his chin. A little something he accidently picked up from his cat after living with it for six years. He started to blush a little after realizing he did it again in front of someone especially his new girlfriend.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/1/2015, 5:00 pm

Quetzacloa laughed a bit and moved her hand away from his chin. "Sorry about that.." She looked down at her plat, surprised that she even showed that much affection to him on the first date. The daughter of Athena had some more fruit before going back to the roast pig.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum