Brainfreeze (I thought this was a clever name)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brainfreeze (I thought this was a clever name)

Post by Phirexas on 7/3/2015, 8:46 pm

"Oh don't worry about it." He smiled. Blake reached down to grab more food, but had a sudden idea.
"Hey Que." He looked up at her. "After we finish eating do you wanna go through the forest I have an idea if you wanna hear it.
"
He just had the brilliant idea of having a race through the woods. "But, you'd better bring some running shoes and clothes you use for exercise."
Phirexas

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/3/2015, 9:37 pm

Quetzalcoa thought for a moment . "Yeah, we can go for a quick run through the forest. "Is that the surprise?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she finished off the apple tart, enjoying the taste of it.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 7/3/2015, 9:53 pm

Blake shook his head."No No." He said while shaking his head. " It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" Blake smiled as he reached for a another piece of the tart. It still reminded him of his dads ,but at least now he had someone to share it all with. Someone special to him and close to his heart. He looked at Que and his smile grew brighter.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/7/2015, 12:40 am

Quetzalcoa blushed deeply. "Oh, that wouldn't make sense." She laughed a bit before standing up, brushing the crumbs off her pants. "So, are we going for the run n-" The daughter of Athena looked up at Blake, seeing him smiling widely. "I-is there something on my face?" She asked, touching her cheeks.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 7/7/2015, 1:59 am

"If you count beauty, then yes something is on your face." He said with smile." And yeah we could go for a run now." He got up brushed whatever food had made its way onto his shirt and began to pack up everything.
"Lets drop by the mess hall, before we go change." He said " We should give the rest of our food to Hestia. In order to show respect."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/9/2015, 12:47 pm

Quetzalcoa blushed deeply when Blake made his comment about her face being beautiful. "Aw, thanks, Blake Frost." She teased before kneeling down and helping him pack up everything up. "Oh, okay. That's sounds like a good idea, niovo." She said with a half smile. The daughter of Athena was really enjoying herself with her date/boyfriend. Next time she would have to plan the date.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 7/10/2015, 3:01 am

"Your welcome, Queen Que."He said as he smiled."Hope you like the nickname I just thought up." It made since for the most the part she was his queen and he her king. If they were given land to rule they would be a dangerous power couple much like they are now. He started to think of different battle senarios. He and Que complement each other in battle almost perfectly. He is good on distraction detail and could dish out major damage if needed. While she was quick and could deal damage out at a rapid pace.

"Remember when we first met how I asked you about kings and queens?" He asked still slightly in thought. "Well I was thinking, you're my queen and I your king, we complement each other almost perfectly. We're both very intelligent and strong, you more so than I.Your beautiful and I just look ok. Honestly I wonder what made you fall for me of all people,but I don't care. You chose me. You could have chosen any other guy. You make me feel complete and I would happily give my life to protect you. Not that you'd need my help."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/10/2015, 10:18 pm

The grey-eyed demigoddess blushed deeply when her date called her "Queen Que". No one had ever considered her a queen before. "I prefer "Empress Ortiz." She teased, shying away as blood flooded her cheeks more.
Quetzalcoa nodded her head when Blake asked if she remembered how they first met. "Si, of course." As he went on, tears started to form in her eyes. She stood there as this guy, her boyfriend started to say things to her that she thought she would never hear in a million years. After he was finished, she spoke.

"I-I'm not really good with words, rather actions so..." The daughter of Athena stepped closer to her "king" and placed a hand over his heart. Taking in a deep breath, she leaned in and kissed him.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 7/14/2015, 12:23 am

Blake wasn't surprised so much as caught off guard when Que moved in and kissed him. He simply kissed her right back. What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful girlfriend! Blake thought while he started to blush.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/15/2015, 5:59 pm

The daughter of Athena smiled sheepishly after pausing and kissing him another time. It felt so right to be able to kiss with Blake. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeper.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 7/24/2015, 3:10 am

Blake was having the time of his life.He met a smart girl,took her on a date and was now kissing her! Life could not get any better! He kissed deeply ,before wrapping his arms around her waist.She had kissed him with the same passion, he felt a shared feeling drift between then. The feeling to protect one another.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/24/2015, 9:41 pm

After a few more seconds, Quetzalcoa broke the kiss between herself and Blake. "Well, that was...interesting." She said, panting a little. The daughter of Athena looked down at the ground, a little embarrassed about the sudden show of emotion. "W-we should go get ready for our run." She said a bit sheepishly.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum