Let there be Taboos (nerissaterzi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let there be Taboos (nerissaterzi)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 2:30 pm

Katarina stalked quietly through the forest, she intended to grab some time alone. Ever since she returned from a rather botched hunting mission, the daughter of Himeros had been acting rather odd. Well different to how she normally behaved around the others. The reason behind this Katy knew all too well. During the disastrous mission which was only successful thanks to the efforts of a demigod male, this male she kissed after he saved her from a net. He stirred up years of long repressed desires. In spite of her best efforts to bring them under control, they still ran riot through her body. Around the other Hunters she struggled to bring her nature back under control. Katarina knew that she could not ask her friends for support as they might remove her from the Hunters. She did not wish to leave even though her desires and body wished her otherwise.
In an effort to control her raging desires she left the camp early to go for a solo hunt where she intended fully to repress her desires. She needed to get them under control so that Katy would be able to move on. At least that was the theory behind all of this.
However that would be easier said than done. She sighed quietly as the Hunter sat down, her back resting against a tree, her ginger hair tied into a single ponytail, her green eyes troubled. Gods she wanted to kiss someone, let them run their hands through her ginger hair. No, she shook her head, she needed to get control of herself. Katy was a Hunter, she shouldn't kiss anyone let alone consider thinking about it. That wasn't what a Hunter of Artemis should do. But considering her parentage and her long years of service as a Hunter, how long she resisted her nature happened to be quite impressive.

Two main signs existed as flares to announce her troubled thoughts, Katy was no longer as flirty nor did the daughter of Himeros continue to play her guitar.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1693
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let there be Taboos (nerissaterzi)

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 2:52 pm

Come on Kristy, keep up. Larka teased mentally as the group of devoted hunters made their way through the forest hunting and training grounds. Kristy let out a laugh and pushed herself to run faster, catching up with her white wolf and hawk. Larka and Creo had decided it would be fun to take one of Kristy's bows and run away from her with it in the white wolf's muzzle.If you leave bite marks in my bow I will end you!. She teased, giving another laugh as she dove for the bow and grabbed it but skidding far.

Coming to a halt in front of a tree the daughter of Apollo stood up and brushed herself clean, fixing her dark cowgirl boots. She then noticed another hunter sitting at the base of the tree.Kat right? She asked as her hawk landed on a branch near the tall girl's head and her wolf stood next to her. Fell, the black wolf and brother to Larka, came bounding out of nowhere and stood at her other side. The daughter of Apollo probably looked like some type of serious and dangerous hunter, her fiery hair flowing down her back.What are you doin here? She asked, running her hand through the fur on top of Larka's head.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 3:03 pm

Katy's dark brooding thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something moving through the forest. She stiffened slightly uncertain as to exactly what or who it was, till they spoke. She recognised the voice of one of her fellow Hunters, not good but not as bad as say a monster or a random mortal.
She nodded answering her question. "Yes but most call my Katy, your Kristy yes?" Katy replied in her Polish accent. At her next question the daughter of Himeros visibly hesitated. The truth would know doubt get her into trouble, so for now a lie had to be concocted, just for the time being anyway. "I'm just thinking, yourself?" She glanced at her two animal companions. If they could read minds then they might be able to reveal to Kristy that Katy happened to be lying to her. Kristy looked very attractive, against her wishes her mind conjured up thoughts of kissing the other Hunter. It took her a moment to realise that she happened to be staring. Her cheeks reddened beautiful from embarrassment and she glanced away. Gods, why was this happening to her? How could anyone fight themselves? Desires of this nature were sort of her father's department so Katarina was not in the best position to resist them.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 3:07 pm

Kristiana shrugged.I just know people call you Kat sometimes. Yes, I am Kristy and these beauties are Larka, Fell and Creo. She said pointing to her respective companions. She refused to call them pets because they were still very wild in nature no matter how long she had them. When Katy started staring the daughter of Apollo raised an eyebrow and gave her a questioning look when her cheeks reddened.Is there something wrong? I can leave if you want me to. She said gesturing a thumb behind her after she put her bow across the back of her body like Legolas would so in the Lord of the Rings movies. What? Kristy liked the classics.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 3:15 pm

"That they do." Katy wasn't fond of that particular nickname however despite telling others that she disliked it, the name stuck. "Nice to meet you all." Katarina replied with a smile, her mind once again conjuring up powerful images and ideas. She wished they would all just leave her be so she could think clearly, hunt with her friends and enjoy being a Hunter once again.
At Kristy's next question, Katy sighed quietly feeling utterly defeated. "I... You." She stopped her throat feeling sudden rather dry. "Y... You know how I am a daughter of Himeros?" She began, before adding. "Well... I... I... Gods this is embarrassing hope your animal companions don't spread the word." Katy joked about the latter part however the former was deadly serious. "I... I've been getting these desires and... I'm struggling to cope with them." She hated how her voice sounded like she was about to break down and cry. She blinked repeatedly trying to choke back the tears that threatened to spill. She disliked feeling like this even though it came rather naturally too her. She was a Hunter, desires needed to be controlled, conquered and subjugated. She loved being a Hunter, she possessed no desire to leave over the fact that she longed for things none Hunter like.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 4:27 pm

Kristy let herself give a loving smile and sat in front of her fellow hunter with Larka laying and putting her head in the demigoddess's lap. I think we've all been there at some point. That's one of the problems with being a hunter. I think the reason the girls leave that do is because they cant cope with the feelings. My situation is a little easier because of my sexuality and all but yeah, I get why its difficult for you with your dad being the god of sexual desire and all. She said calmly while petting Larka and letting Fell wander off again. Creo flew from his perch and landed on the ground with grace, looking between both of the hunters.There's no need to worry about my companions, they refuse to talk to anyone except me really. She said with a small laugh, kissing the top of Larka's head as the she-wolf closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 4:48 pm

This was rather unexpected that Kristy appeared to understand and sympathise with her. Katy honestly expected her to start having a go at her. "But I want to remain a Hunter." She protested to Kristy. "This is my life and everyone here is my family." But how could she resist the feelings she secretly longed to give into. However if she got caught giving into her nature or abandoned the Hunters a lifetime dedicated to self-deprivation and selflessness is simply thrown aside in favour of self serving desires and long forbidden pleasure. How could she let herself fall from grace to such a state? "Your sexuality might make it easier for you." She smiled at Kristy. "I kind of play for both things... If you get what I mean." She offered the other girl a warm smile and flirty wink. Katy could not help herself, flirting came to her naturally.
She didn't want to face the temptation however for a child of Himeros it always threatened her, whispered softly to her all in attempt to guide her away from the true path. Katy would be lying if she said that she was never tempted to give into such a thing. "That is a good thing." Katarina whispered to Kristy glad to hear that their discussion would not leave this patch of forest. She decided to ask the other Hunter a question herself.
"You seem much more controlled than I am." Katy said quietly. "Do... Do you have any suggestions as to what might help me control them?" She wondered if she would, since despite all of her long years of service if she could not control herself she might have to leave. Leaving the Hunt was not something she ever wished to do but how could she focus when her mind was occupied with other matters? Perhaps hopefully Kristy might know something as to how she would be able to cope with these dark feelings.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 4:54 pm

Kristy laughed slightly.When you've been a hunter as long as I have and lived through what I have lived through you hardly ever think about it. When I do though I usually just busy myself. How do you think I'm so relaxed in the forest and close to my companions. I just talk about everything except my urges and it usually goes away within a half hour or so. I've lived a long life, like a really long life, so ignoring it is easy to me. My sexuality just seemed to make it easier. Which is odd considering a homosexual girl would be through living hell here. She shrugged, bringing Creo onto her leg and stroking his feathers. He remained loose in the foot so he didn't harm the hunter but there was still the faint poke that she received anytime his talons were against her skin no matter how gentle he was trying to be.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 5:03 pm

"I've been a member for a whilst sixty something years now." Katarina tended to lose track especially during the months where the hunters were busier. "I try to keep being it is just difficult as well... You know my parentage." In short keeping herself from her desires proved to be increasing more challenging. "Yes I could imagine that being homosexual would being bi is very... Very complicated." Perhaps it would have been easier if she did prefer one to the other. "I... I..." Katy shook her head trying to knock the thoughts out of her head. Why did Kristy have to look so attractive? Why did the other Hunter happen to be so nice, kind, caring and well understanding? It might make it easier for her to supress them.
She imagined Kristy's companions leaving them both alone, Kristy leaning forward to kiss the younger Huntress. Once again as Katy slipped into such a day dream she ended up staring. A few moments later, the girl realised what she was doing and looked away her checks flushing with colour.

During the long nights when she struggled to sleep, Katy found herself thinking about Dimitri. She wanted to kiss him again yet knew she couldn't, they couldn't for she was a Hunter and he was a Male. They were both forbidden from each other. For better or for worse she needed to let go of her desires.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 5:10 pm

Now was about the time Kristy started feeling uncomfortable.You really need to stop staring Kat. Stop that and/or daydreaming. The older hunter told her.I've been a hunter for a few hundred years if memory serves. Believe me when I say it does get easier. She explained as Creo asked questions regarding his need to stay.No, you can leave if you wish. The both of you can if you so desire. She told the two through thought. Larka woke and yawned before sauntering away with Creo on her back, leaving the two hunters alone. This was a partial test for Katy, to see if she could withhold her urges when alone with someone else. The older hunter knew what it was like to be going through the rougher part of the desires and urges, hopefully she could help.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 5:15 pm

Katy flinched as if she had been struck. "I'm sorry! I just can't help it!" She wailed out loud, finding herself crying. "All of this came to be because I kissed a boy and I can't help myself!" Katarina remembered her first kiss, it didn't help her one bit but the memory was a guilty pleasure. "It is like a flood!" She froze suddenly realising that she had revealed far too much. Her look of despair happened to be replaced with one of horror. "Oh gods, I just told you that." Oh no this was terrible news.
The situation of Katy only grew worse when the wolf sauntered away. Katarina trembled, what would happen now that the pair of them were alone. Would she give into her forbidden desires and attempt to kiss the other hunter or would Kirsty try to kiss her? The latter one Katarina would possess no defence against as well it was something that she wanted. The daughter of Himeros wish she didn't feel like this however what could she do about it?"
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 5:24 pm

Hey, hey. Shhh. It's fine. She said rubbing her thumb along her younger hunter sister's check, brushing away some of the salty tears.It's going to be hard, believe me. I had to deal with it when I was fifty during a time where women were having children when they were hardly twenty. I was new to the hunters and I had to deal with that, it's going to turn out for the better. She said warmly, moving back to where she was sitting and the few remaining tears were drying in a new soft breeze, causing the hunter's hair to flow in wisps to one side of her body. There was no doubt in her mind that Kat was going through one of the roughest times in her life but, given a little time, she would realize how to control her urges and god parent heritage.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/15/2015, 5:40 pm

Katy shivered at the older hunter's touch. By some miracle she managed to restrain herself. "I don't know if I can." She mumbled quietly the exact opposite of the normal confident Katy. "What if the other Hunters find out? What if they kick me out because of it?" She was panicking yet unfortunately this happened to be a very real fear in her troubled mind. "I'm not a good Hunter if I can no longer control my own emotions." She whispered sadly, finding herself crying once more. The tears flowed rapidly down her cheeks. Annoying even when distraught Katarina still looked amazing. Nothing seemed to make her lose that attractive/desirable edge.
Katy had once been able to control and get these emotions to obey her commands, yet recent events changed all that for her. How could she get them back into the cage where she kept them caged up, currently the daughter of Himeros possessed no idea. Perhaps if she happened to be a daughter of Athena instead then she might be able to control these desires better.

Maybe. Though if she was indeed a child of Athena instead then she would not be in this current position, crying in front of another Hunter about her desires.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/15/2015, 6:41 pm

Kristy sighed.The only people who know about what happened are me, Larka, fell and creo. Three of them can't talk outloud and I wouldn't betray a friend like that.She said and tried her best to be there for a fellow Hunter. It was going to be tough and she knew that, what she needed to do right now was keep her calm and not blow a gadget while doing so.

With a sigh the older Hunter placed a sisterly kiss on the younger girl's forehead and looked at her.It will be alright. I will be here for you if you need someone to talk to or just to vent to.She said reassuringly.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/16/2015, 1:57 pm

Katy didn't know what would be an appropriate reply, she remained silent trying to reign in her emotions. Katarina struggled to keep control of herself at the kiss even thought it happened to be rather sisterly in nature. At her current emotional state even that was enough to set her emotions a blaze.
"P... Please don't do that again." She whispered, trying not to sound rude. "I can barely control myself as it is especially as you are rather beautiful."

She was glad that the other Hunter was there for her. "Thank you... It is an awkward topic around most of the other Hunters."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/16/2015, 2:03 pm

Kristy chuckled. I understand. You just looked like you needed something to help relax you. I'm sorry if I overstepped. She said politely and then began to process what the younger girl was saying.I am by no means attractive. she said truthfully. She hated how she looked most days and stopped caring even. All she needed to do was stay fit and finish hunts, that's what a hunters job was after all.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/16/2015, 2:10 pm

"It is not that you overstepped more... My desires are getting to me at the moment and if you continue to do it I might..." Katy fell silent unwilling to say that she might kiss her back. She really would want to kiss her.
"You are quite attractive don't sell yourself short." Katarina winked at her unable to prevent herself from such a flirting gesture. Katy seemed to naturally look good, probably one of the perks of being a child of Himeros. No matter what happens Katarina always appeared amazing. Flawless really but something Katy secretly disliked as well... She could never really blend in a crowd as she drew attention to herself like moths to a candle flame.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/16/2015, 9:20 pm

Makes sense. She said before moving to lean against her own tree and close her eyes. The wind was still being faint but she loved the way it seemed to pinch her skin, its cold breeze making her very relaxed and calm.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/17/2015, 12:53 pm

"Well I don't know if you want to be kissed." Katy replied quietly, she knew full well what she would have preferred for them to be doing. But the other Hunter was right she would be fine, Katarina just needed to learn to control her emotions once more. However difficult or impossible that might seem right now.
Still... She wished they could just kiss for no real reason as it would help her lose all of this raw desire than ran rampant in her system.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/17/2015, 4:34 pm

That's pretty taboo of you Kat. She said a little concerned.I'll admit it would be interesting but, as I said before, you can't really feed those emotions and urges. She said flatly before Larka cam bounding back with a few pieces of black fun on her claws.He started it! She mentally shouted to Kristy. Rolling her eyes she watched as Fell came charging through the darkness and pounced at Larka, causing them both to roll. Fell growled and bared his fangs, starting to fight his sister, making Creo screech overhead.Well this is new. Kristy said folding her arms in front of her and watching the two fight.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/17/2015, 5:29 pm

Katy sighed forcing herself to stand up. "You think I don't know that Kristy?" She didn't want to be feeling these desires or emotions, she wanted to resume her life as a Hunter -unplagued by these dark and forbidden desires. But what could a child of Himeros do to fight their nature? "It would be and I know I shouldn't feel this way about anything but it is impossible not to feel them right now." Katarina protested her eyes sad, filled with desperation.
"Yeah." She let out an exasperated sigh of defeat. "If Artemis saw me she'd kick me out without a second thought." Fortunately for Katy the goddess of the Hunt happened to have not noticed her as well as not be around much. She really did not possess much hope for sympathy from her, though it would be nice if the goddess understood what one of her Hunters was currently fighting a losing battle against.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/19/2015, 12:24 am

Not that. She said brushing off what Kat had said.I meant these two fighting. It's never happened before and I've had them since they were newborns. She said with slight concern. It wasn't odd for wolves to fight but for her this was something totally different. Fang was going for really hurtful spots on his sister and Larka was doing the same to her brother. If things kept going like this they may be grounded for a while from hunting just out of sheer number of wounds and pain.Larka said something about their mother not being happy with Fell and their father being upset by his actions and he lot himself.Creo said flying in and landing on a branch slightly above Kristy's head.

Well that explained a lot now. Larka and Fell were the only two children of the leaders of a very closely bonded pack of wolves. Their father's approval meant everything to Fell and he wanted to be just like him if not better when he was the age he is at now. Larka on the other hand didn't really care what their parents thought of her. She was the favored child, seeing as Fell ran away for a short while, and she got away with a lot and also earned the respect of not only their father but also the pack.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/19/2015, 8:39 am

Katy shrugged simply, not wanting to sound rude or selfish, she knew that other peoples problems and animal problems mattered just as much as her own. However, at the present she could not really cope with anyone else's issues plus her own. There was very little that she could do to help or even suggest to help. "I don't know, wolves fight right?" Katarina pulled out her water flask and took a quick swig of it, perhaps the cooling water might help her to feel a tad better instead of this deep uncomfortable knot that settled deep inside her soul. Somehow she failed to imagine how she might be able to go back to the way she happened to be before the kiss.
Perhaps there was something about it, that made her feel... Different, love maybe or on the other hand it might just be her emotions and long repressed desires bubbling forth in a sick tide of emotions and thoughts she should not be allowed to think, feel or imagine.
She wanted to kiss the other Hunter, feel Kristy's lips against her own but she knew such desires must be expunged from her mind, soul and body. All such temptations needed to be stamped out. Failure to do so on her part may well lead to her either being kicked out or worse her performing some action which leads to her being exiled from the Hunters of Artemis.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/16/2015, 1:12 am

Kristy was finally fed up with her two friends fighting and got up, her brow furrowing. She had been around them enough to know that Larka and her brother would always go soft if they were pulled by their scruff on the back of their necks and that was just what Kristy was going to do. Lunging at the white wolf she managed to grab her scruff and she pulled the female away from her brother, causing him to not fight.

The both of you need to stop this ungodly childish fighting. Apologize. She said aloud, knowing their telepathy would work just as well but she put anger in her voice. Fell growled at his sister and Larka returned it with a snarl of her own.I said APOLOGIZE! Kristiana shouted at the both of them, causing them to whimper seeing as she never shouted at either of them.I apologize for what I said, it was mean. Larka told her brother, crawling over to him on her stomach. Fell looked down at his sister and licked her cheek, the she wolf giving a bark of happiness and running off with her brother to hunt and play like normal.

The hunter let out a relieved sigh and leaned against a tree with her arms crossed in front of her on her stomach.Thank Artemis herself that those two have been through enough to be that easy to make up. She said aloud, clearly relieved and starting to relax again. The hunter took one of her daggers out and started to spin it and even toss it a little as silence grew between herself and Katarina.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top