A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male
Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2012-11-10

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Empty
PostSubject: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/17/2015, 2:05 pm

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n8ilg83Dkk1t9hr18o3_r1_250"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n8ilg83Dkk1t9hr18o2_250
douglas - pasithea - eighteen

douglas turns his motorbike into another sharp turn, flying past the buildings and along the streets of n.y.c. he pulls down on the brakes, and the motorbike slowls down gradually. douglas turns the keys and takes them out of the ignition, stepping off of the bike. he takes off his sunglasses and slots them into his front shirt pocket, looking around curiously. he had stopped at a fairly long, bright street with just the right amount of people hanging around. not too little to make it look shady, not too many to make it too full and icky.

douglas takes narc's hand to help him get off the bike, smiling. "ma'dam." he says in a hoarse voice, still smiling with an odd expression of excitement in his dark brown eyes. "right, so where exactly is it that you wanna go so damn hard, prince charming?" the son of pasithea asks his date.

Last edited by jake. on 7/18/2015, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/17/2015, 2:20 pm

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Geek-charming-14

Thank the gods they got there safety. When Douglas parked the bike, Narcissus was about to say something. Well, that was until he called him "mad'am". He rolled his eyes and got off the bike with the help of Douglas. "First of all, it's ma 'dam.  Second off." He took the helmet off his head and placed it on seat of the motorcycle. He then continued. "You Jersey devil, I wanted to grab a hot dog with you, then we can walk around. That is unless you want to go terrorize a village." The son of Aphrodite shook his head to try and get his hair back right. That was another reason why he wanted Doulgas to wear it. Helmet hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 9:19 am

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n8ilg83Dkk1t9hr18o3_r1_250"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n8ilg83Dkk1t9hr18o2_250

douglas rolls his eyes and spits at the sidewalk, shrugging. "terrorizing a village would be goddamn good to me." douglas says before beginning to walk, looking for a place to get a hot dog. "and what the f*ck is a jersey devil supposed to be? did you get the nickname from looking in the mirror?" douglas asks, grinning and looking to the side, checking his watch. his eyes flew over a small hot dog stand. douglas puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out a ten dollar bill. he wrinkles his nose and goes over to the stand, ordering two hot dogs.

looking at narcissus trying to get his hair back on track, douglas snorts and shakes his head, taking his hot dog and biting into it. he chews for a bit before scowling. "so what do we do now?" douglas asks casually, leaning against the wall of the building next to him.

Last edited by jake. on 7/18/2015, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 10:15 am

Narcissus smirked, shaking his head in disbelief. "This guy." He said loud enough for Douglas to hear. "No, it's a demon. I'm sure it was trying to model itself after you though." Narc countered crossing his arms over his chest. This was going to be a long, interesting night. Adapting to Douglas' smarta$$ was going to be hard, but Narc didn't mind. To him, it was an opportunity to show how much he cares for him.

As the son of Pasithea went to get the hot dogs, Narcissus couldn't help, but to study him from behind. He was certainly thinner than Narc was, but that didn't mean anything. Anything at all. "Thank you for the hotdog, demon." He winked before taking a bite of it. "Now, you take my hand and we walk down the street." He offered his hand to Douggie, hoping he would take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 10:36 am

douglas grins and walks backwards so that his face was infront of narcissus'. he keeps at a steady pace, smirking heartily. "but what happens if i don't want to take your hand, prince charming?" douglas asks quietly and turns around swiftly, walking side by side with the son of aphrodite again. nonetheless, douglas' fingers intertwine with the other boy's. douglas whistles casually and takes another bite of his hot dog. "other than walking, what else is on todays exciting plan?" douglas asks sarcastically, chewing. "i know a good, uhm," swallow. "pub around here, dunno if you like alcohol but i sure do." douglas murmurs, before rummaging around in his back jeans pocket before taking out a lighter and flicking it on and off repeatedly. douglas felt nervous, as he had left his cigarettes back on his bunk. he didn't know where he could buy a pack, but four dollars would hopefully do.

Last edited by jake. on 7/18/2015, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 11:08 am

"Then I'll just have to leave your grumpy a$$." He smirked at Douglas and gave him a nudge with his shoulder. He took another bite out of the hotdog as well. "I don't know. This was last minute. Maybe we could go to Central Park, but I don't really like the outdoors unless it's the beach." Narcissus chuckled slightly before placing a little kiss on Douglas' cheek. "Actaully the pub sounds better. I could go for martini."The son of Aphrodite teased. He didn't really drink martinis. "So where are you from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 11:24 am

douglas almost tripped as narc kissed his cheek. eyes wide, douglas murmurs something before repeating it loudly. "iowa." he says, trying to calm himself down. "anyways, t-the pub is right around the corner..." he says quietly and begins to walk faster. after a few minutes of silence from douglas, he nods towards a small pub, shrugging. he opens the door for narcissus and walks in. the place is dimly lit, music playing quietly in the background. douglas sighs and flops down at a table, finishing off his hot dog.

the waitress is tall, red-haired and fairly pretty. usually douglas would've flirted with her, but all douglas could do was goggle at the son of aphrodite. "what would you like, sweetie?" the waitress asks with a pleasant southern accent that makes douglas snap out of his staring. "uhm, i'd like a glass of jack daniels, please." douglas answers, continuing his staring.

Last edited by jake. on 7/19/2015, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/19/2015, 2:34 am

Narcissus loved how Douglas reacted to the kiss on the cheek. He thought it rather cute. As they made their way into the pub, the son of Aphrodite took his seat across from Douglas. He quickly finished up his hotdog before brushing his hands against his khakis. Luckily he didn't smear any ketchup or mustard on them. "Iowa? That's cool. I'm from the great state of California. Home of movie stars and surfers alike." He chuckled and turn his attention to the red head waitress.

"And I would like a...uh, same thing..." He looked at the menu, then changed his mind. "Wait. I just want a mango long island sweet tea." Narc smiled up at the waitress, then at his date. He noticed that Douglas was staring at him, which made him blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/19/2015, 8:11 am

douglas refrains from staring for a while to yawn and check his watch again. he leans forward onto the table, head in his palm, smirking. the waitress comes back after a few minutes with their drinks, and douglas thanks her with a cheeky crooked grin. douglas takes a long sip of his jack, then sets the heavy glass back on the table. "i don't suppose i've told you how good you looked today?" douglas asks and sips once more from his cup. douglas got drunk quickly, and by now his words already had a soft slur to them. "because you do, prince charming." douglas says quietly and exhales softly, a red colour creeping onto his cheeks from the jack daniels.

douglas snickers inaudibly, playing with his black watch, his dark brown eyes warm as he looks back up at narcissus. "better than anyone i know, in fact." he comments and finishes his cup in two long gulps. the waitress is instantly back at his side, a well-manicured hand at his shoulder. "d'you want a refill, hun'?" she asks, smirking at him. douglas grins at her lazily with a glassy look in his eyes, and she walks off with the empty glass, taking his smile for a yes. douglas stares after her. "she's nice, isn't she, narc?" douglas breathes, leaning back in his chair, staring at narcissus again.

Last edited by jake. on 7/19/2015, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/19/2015, 12:05 pm

"Thank you." He smiled at the waitress before turning his attention back at Douglas. He was staring again, but Narcissus didn't mind. He didn't mind one bit. After taking a couple of sips of the Long Island sweet tea, he glanced up at Doulgas with red cheeks. He was being flirtatious with him and, of course, he had to return it. "Thanks, Douggie. Has anyone ever told you how mean you are? It's so hot." He bit his lip. This was going pretty well. After taking a few sips himself, he spoke again. "But I think the hottest thing about you is that you, Doulgas, have a warm loving side that many people don't get to see."

Narcissus didn't think that Doulgas needed another drink sense he looked pretty tipsy as it was. "You wanna slow do there, demon?" He asked with a grin, leaning on the table. His tongue started to chase around the staw in his glass before finding it and twirling his tongue around it. Then he started to pull the liquid of it. Mhmm, mango.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/19/2015, 12:41 pm

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n7dckpdbHt1ru9ehso1_250"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n7dckpdbHt1ru9ehso4_250

douglas exchanges some more smirks with the waitress, before turning back to narcissus; another full glass in his long fingered hand. "do i?" douglas asks quietly, cocking his head to one side, intense gaze on narcissus. "i'm not sure i do." he says it all with the same slur as before, but the slur is more prominent. "maybe the side you usually see is my loving side. maybe my dark side is sadistic and cannibalic? i could be a murderer. hypothetically speaking." douglas says. "but i'm sure your blood would taste great." douglas refrains from licking his lips. instead he chuckles. of course he wasn't a murderer, but hey, why not make someone a little uneasy?

douglas head is feeling foggy and pressurized, like he's in deep water. the son of pasithea slowly moves him hand towards narcissus', resting a finger on his hand, like a tarantula feeling for a dead insect. "what if i considered you an easy target? prey, even?" douglas says huskily and he snickers again quietly.

Last edited by jake. on 7/20/2015, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/19/2015, 2:43 pm

Narcissus smirked, shaking his head. He could tell that Douglas was getting drunk with all the crazy things he was saying. "I don't know if I should be frightened or turned on." He admitted, shaking his head slowly with a chuckle. He was getting a little tipsy himself, but he knew that at least one of them had to stay sober. This date was getting more and more interesting as their date went on. Douglas was starting to get more and more...predator like.

The son of Aphrodite leaned in and smirked. "Whoever said that I was easy?" He asked, his irises shimmering a light pink before he sat back in his side of the booth. "And who ever side I was the prey?" He said in a slight growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/20/2015, 5:04 am

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n7dckpdbHt1ru9ehso1_250"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Tumblr_n7dckpdbHt1ru9ehso4_250

douglas felt himself enjoying this very much. "i'd rather you were frightened, but turned on doesn't sound bad to me." douglas says and adds another trademark snicker. douglas listens to narcissus ask whoever said he was easy or the prey. douglas' eyes flicker to the ground before flickering up again. they were tinged with red again, as they always were when he was about to use his power. but douglas kept his control, because control was important. "i think we both know that i like to hunt. you're my target." he says in a hushed tone, hoping no one had heard him. douglas chuckles and finishes his second glass of jack daniels. by now the room had began to wobble a bit, and his eyesight was slightly blurry around the edges, lights starting to leave lines across the room when he turned his head.

douglas was enjoying himself, yet he knew what had to be done. "we should, uh, go back to camp." he says and hiccups softly. crap. how was douglas even going to drive when he was this drunk?

Last edited by jake. on 7/20/2015, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/20/2015, 9:13 am

Narcissus chuckled and ran one of his well manicured hands through his dirty blonde hair. It admitted to himself that Douglas was the wolf and himself the sheep, but of course he wasn't going to tell him that. He looked at the son of Pasithea's eyes that had been a red color so he decided to stop. Not because he thought that Douggie was going to hurt him rather they would attract some "unwanted" attention from wanted "guests".

The son of Aphrodite finished off his Long Island mango sweet tea before standing up and getting out his Michael Kors wallet. He tossed a twenty dollar bill on the table. "There that should pay for the both of us. " He put his wallet back in his back pocket. "And I think we will have to walk the bike back since I don't know how to ride a motorcycle and you're drunk, bad boy." Narcissus had a secret fear of something happening to him and ruining his face. This was a legit fear of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/20/2015, 12:05 pm

douglas was about to protest about narcissus paying, when he just shrugged and brushed it off casually, grinning and sticking his hands into his pockets. he walks out of the door, taking a deep breath of fresh air, and begins to walk back to the motorbike. "you do realize that walking would take us about fifteen hours?" douglas asks and hiccups again. "let's just find a hotel and crash there for the," hiccup. "night." douglas stares at the few buildings in the thin, dark street, trying to find a hostel, squinting.

Last edited by jake. on 7/21/2015, 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/20/2015, 12:23 pm

"That long, huh?" Narcissus thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Fine. A hotel sounds safer." He smiled a bit at Douglas and pulled him gently toward him and placed a kiss on his cheek, lingering some. Narcissus intertwined his fingers with Douglas' and used his other hand to hail a cab. "I know a pretty good hotel." He had stayed in that same hotel whenever he visited New York City with his dad, before he got remarried and had another child.

After about a minute or so, a cabin came to curb and the son of Aphrodite got in. He slid himself to the other side so that Douglas could come in and close the door behind him. While he was waiting, he told the cabdriver the address of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/21/2015, 5:14 am

douglas yawns and gets into the other end of the taxi, groaning as he hits his head on the, hard, metal part at the top of the door. douglas curses under his breath and hiccups once more before shutting the door with a loud slam. the cabdriver grunts and begins to drive, and the staring game begins anew.

douglas couldn't help but want to kiss narcissus. douglas keeps on staring with a dumb expression on his face, before blushing repeatedly and looking back out the window. the cab stops after a few minutes of driving, and douglas gets out, suspiciously. he squints and walks towards the building that looked fancy, guessing that it was the building narcissus meant.

Last edited by jake. on 8/2/2015, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime7/21/2015, 8:51 am

Narcissus couldn't help but to smirk when Douglas bumped his head on the door frame. He needed to lay down before he hurt himself again. After paying the cabdriver, Narcissus got out of the car after Douglas and took his boyfriend's hand. Walking into the beautiful hotel, Narc went to the front desk. "Hello, I'm Narcissus Bastion and I would like to use some of my father's credit for a free night. He's name is Killian Bastion." He then went on to list everything that the hotel workers needed until he was able to get the keys.

He walked back to Doulgas and smiled. "We have a room." Narcissus led him toward the elevator and waited for it to open on the first floor. [ color=#ff6666]"It's 463. That's the room number."[/color] There was a ding and the doors slid apart and the son of Aphrodite got in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/2/2015, 12:45 pm

douglas yawns, hiccups and shrugs. his expression was unfathomable, and he steps into the elevator in one long stride, hands stuck deep in the pockets of his skinny jeans. the son of pasithea awkwardly presses on the fourth floor button and waits for the elevator to arrive at it's destination. must be a boring-@ss life, as an elevator. douglas thinks. he's drunk. he's hungry. and most of all sleepy. he just wants to fall asleep on the spot, before the elevator gives another trademark ding and douglas steps out hesitantly. the floorway is carpeted with a deep crimson and a mustard yellow, and douglas snorts. it looked like some old guy trying to be fancy but not quite getting the job done.

douglas looks expectantly at narcissus. "take the lead." he says quietly and gestures out infront of him.

Last edited by jake. on 8/3/2015, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/2/2015, 1:22 pm

Once they were on the fourth floor, Narcissus led his tipsy date to the room that they were assigned. He swiped his card and walked inside the room. It was decorated with light warm colors with the walls being a egg white. The two beds had a brown comforter set with orange throw pillows. "I got us a double bed room. Hope that's okay with you." The son of Aphrodite looked over his back at Douglas before walking into the bathroom.

After he finished in there, he walked out and sat down on the bed, turning on the tv. "I had a great time with you tonight, Douggie. I would you did too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/3/2015, 4:25 am

douglas smiles bluntly and sits down on the bed, patting the mattress a little. "it's okay. i had a great time too." douglas says and yawn, his body flopping down on the large bed behind him. he stretches his long, skinny legs and arms and yawns once more before tucking his arms neatly above his head in a casual position. "you're honestly way too hot for your own good," douglas remarks, "like, why are you so hot?" douglas shakes his head and smirks, sighing dramatically.

ooc: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kISS kiSS kiSs kIIIISS KIFFHJESESS o:

Last edited by jake. on 8/6/2015, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/3/2015, 7:29 am

After finally deciding on a channel, TLC don't judge, Narcissus snapped his fingers and magically changed his outfit to a pink
t-shirt and gym shorts. He blushed at Douglas' compliments that caused him to turn toward his date. "Genetics, I guess." The Greek demigod chuckled a little before getting up and walking over to Douglas. He sat down on his bed crisscrossed and moved his lengthy legs across his lap, rubbing them with care.

"Has anyone ever told you how much of a cute bad boy you are?" He cooed, biting his lip at the son of Pathesia.

OOC: Oh, that will happen. Trust me ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/6/2015, 4:09 am

douglas smirks crookedly. "oh, trust me. many times." douglas sighs. "i just haven't heard it from the right people yet." he says, yawning and putting a hand over his mouth to hide his chuckle. "i'm tired, i think i'm gonna go to bed, a'ight, prince charming? i'm gunna have one hell o'va hangover tomorrow, my friend." douglas slowly moves himself away from narcissus, smiling pleasantly as he made his way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, humming.

he returns later with wet hair and his shirt slung over his shoulder, his heavily tattooed chest bare. douglas wrinkles his nose and looks out the balcony. "hey, don't you think new york is so artificial sometimes? like, from here, i can barely see any trees or sh!t like that, ya' know?" douglas walks back towards the son of aphrodite, flicking aside the comforter and blanket, yawning and stretching his arms. he grins and turns of his light. "well, anyways, i'm gunna go to sleep, prince, cuz i'm gonna have a bloody headache tomorrow, and i might aswell avoid that. unless you want to cuddle." douglas grins, rolls his eyes and turns around, one arm on his pillow, head on his arm.

Last edited by jake. on 8/14/2015, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/6/2015, 4:09 pm

Narcissus smirked, rolling his eyes at the his date. "Yes, I'm sure." He smirked and got himself back to his own bed, taking off his hoes and socks. "Yeah I think sleeping would be best for you right now, Douggie. You're right about the hangover part though. I wish you hadn't drank so much on our first date, though." He shrugged his shoulders, watching the other demigod walk to the bathroom. His attention went back to the television until Douglas came back out the bathroom without his shirt on. This would be the first time the son of Aphrodite has seen Douglas' tattoos. He was about to ask him where those came from, but he had beat him. asking another question.

"Yeah, sometimes it seems like it is." He chuckled a bit before he came back to get inside his bad. Narc did the same, propping his head up on his hand. "Nah. I'll save the snuggling to later." He winked playfully before turning off his own lamp. "Good night, Douggie." He purred, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake.
curly-haired charmer
jake.

Male

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime8/14/2015, 6:59 am

douglas smiles hesitantly before turning his body around and planting a kiss on narcissus' cheek, suspiciously close to his lips. "night night." douglss says and turns back around, closing his eyes.

ooc: AGH ALEXOXO I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING there's just so much stuff going on in my life right now and auushuighfbvfjndfjkgrui i'm so sooooorryyyy bae :c also wanna do a time skip or something idk xs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"   "so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"so... who's your god parent?" "you already know that!"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Outside World :: Special Places :: New York City-