Cali's Stable

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cali's Stable

Post by myawfod on 9/1/2015, 3:28 am

Lilitu laughed along too, slowing a little to let Cormac have a sniff around, it appears he hadn't really had much of a life outside before today, but silently Lili promised to take him out if not daily, then once every three days, keeping his coat in good order and treating him well. That was one of the beliefs Lilitu had, rights and dignity and fairness of every creature. She sent out happy vibes unintentionally again, Cormac picking up speed in-pace with Cali and Summer, also neighing happily and tossing his head slightly.
myawfod

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2015-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harch20 on 9/2/2015, 12:34 pm

As they ran a ways Summer slowed down and pet Cali happily on the neck. Then she looked over to Lili and asked,"So were do you come from." To be honest to herself Summer already considered Lili a friend. However she didn't know much about her. As she walked she continued to stroke Cali affectionately.
Harch20

Female
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2015-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myawfod on 9/2/2015, 11:12 pm

She smiled at the simple gesture shown to Cali, and mirrored it on her own stallion, smiling as she heard his huff of approval.
"Well, I come from... Croatia, if I'm honest. I feel like you won't tell, because I've told everyone I came from Serbia. I ran away when I was twelve." she said, head looking down and Cormac's now gleaming mane. A tear fell, but she wiped her eyes and continued, staying strong. She had broken down only last week, she still had a while yet. "W-what about y-you?"
myawfod

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harch20 on 9/3/2015, 12:46 am

Summer was surprised when Lili said she was from some foreign country. Summer thought she might be from somewhere like Manhattan. Summer was even more surprised that she had run away. "I'm from Montana," Summer said answering. Summer had a pretty sheltered life and it sometimes reflected. "Wow, well how do you like America," asked Summer. She couldn't wrap her head around running away from your own home.
Harch20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myawfod on 9/4/2015, 6:26 am

She was in the middle of memory lane when Summer spoke again, and she looked up and into her eyes as she spoke. "Montana, nice." she said nodding, though she had no clue where that was. "Yeah, liking it so far. Then again, I've only seen New York, briefly, and Camp Half Blood. Do you wanna hear my story?" She asked, it was just natural for her to explain her reasons and such. She moved her body as Cormac moved, a steady pace as she awaited a response from her friend.
myawfod

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harch20 on 9/6/2015, 5:35 pm

Jenna smiled when Lili said she was enjoying the land of the free. Jenna had never really traveled but she knew that America was pretty nice, by world standards. When Lili offered to tell Jenna her story Jenna nodded and said, "Please, do."
Harch20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myawfod on 9/8/2015, 9:47 pm

(OOC: Weren't you roleplaying with Summer?)

Lilitu smiled in return, and started her tale.
"I grew up in Croatia, with my father. I ran away when I was twelve, because my father gave everything away. I then taxi-ed, took trains, all the way to Serbia. I was on the street for a month, then picked up by an orphanage and met my first real friend, Mardica, who also happened to be cloud nymph. I was out one night and I heard something, turned around and there was a Nemean lion. I panicked, and then Mardica flew out the window, Celestial bronze daggers blazing, and we tried to kill it, backed it up into a corner and Mardica distracted it, I threw a knife and I got a pelt, it's on my bed, and left, moving to New York then Long Island with Mardica as my parent." she explained, reliving the memory as she recounted it.
myawfod

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harch20 on 9/9/2015, 4:03 pm

Summer stared at surprise at Lili. She hadn't known that Lili had such a hard life. "Sorry... I mean about your father and stuff," said Summer trying not to make it awkward. Soon the horses came to the sandy beach and Summer smiled. Onto less depressing matters she swung her foot over Cali and dismounted. Then she took the reins and the picnic basket and walked her.

OOC: Yes, sorry.
Harch20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myawfod on 9/15/2015, 2:26 am

(OOC: That's okay, just wondering :D)

Lilitu blushed awkwardly and tried to ignore Summer's disbelieving gaze, continuing to stare at Cormac's neck. "That's okay. I'm here now, we all just gotta live in the present, I s'pose." she said, looking up and smiling to show she was okay. Her eyes widened at the beach, she had never really set foot on one before. Sure, she had seen a few around New York and Long Island, but not set foot on sand and water. She had visited the lake, but not a beach. She dismounted also, and slung the reins over her arm, hurriedly taking off her black leather boots. Holding her shoes, she sighed and wriggled her snow-white toes happily, enjoying the sensation of sand on her feet.
myawfod

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harch20 on 9/18/2015, 4:20 pm

Summer decided she liked Lili's look on life. She tied Cali to a tree branch then walked out to the warm sand. She decided to live in the present and grabbed some food out of the baskets. She handed some to Lili and sat down on the sand. Taking a big bit of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich she looked out into the water. She decided not to say anything before Lili came to join her.
Harch20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myawfod on 10/3/2015, 4:50 pm

(OOC: SORRY! I've decided to leave the site, from lack of interest. I really have lost all muse, so I can't really rp anymore. Sorry!)
myawfod

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top