Newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie here

Post by Sonofhecate on 8/5/2015, 1:12 pm

Hello there my username is Sonofhecate .Also my interests include writing,reading(just finished BoO a week ago, mind blown such a great ending that leaves me with so many questions), drawing anime, watching anime, listening to music, normal teen stuff. I have always loved the Riordan series since I was always interested in Greek mythology and I kinda found it not boring but I wanted to read something that combined the modern world and it which is what I found in Riordans books. Also I always wanted to rp in the Riordanverse but I put it off and got addicted to fan fiction. Curse you fan fiction.net. So here I am drinking some coffe while typing on a iPad .

Sonofhecate

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie here

Post by Kwacken on 8/6/2015, 3:18 pm

Welcome, welcome!

Hi, I'm Manda, an approver and moderator here on the forms.

To get started, you need to have an approved character, and the form for it is right Here. Rules for the site can be found Here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone with a blue, yellow or kinda peachish-orangey name. That would be.... Morgan Landry, Lucifer Rigby, Josh, Wally West, Green the Good, Shade or myself.

Or stop by chat box and talk(although it's been a little quiet. It's vacation season)
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

View user profile

( 1 ) Cust. Rank, Monster Attack, Character Slot, Loss of Limb, Exotic Pet
( 2 ) Name Change
( 3 ) Shout Out, Name color(2mo)
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top