I could have another but I probably should not

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I could have another but I probably should not

Post by Belle on 8/25/2015, 10:19 pm

It had been a nice sunny day, that she had decided that today would be a good day spent down by the lake. It was getting closer to the end of summer but the sun could still radiate off a nice glow and perhaps put a light tan on the fair skinned beauty. At first glance, you really would peg her to be the daughter of Aphrodite but not quite. She did get along with the cabin quite well, and had dated a few of them boys in the cabin, and some of her better female friends were from the cabin.

She slipped on her pink bikini with her matching flip flops. Following she put on her light white cardigan that was quite long covering her butt. Not like it mattered much because once she got there it was coming off anyways. Grabbing her bag while slipping on her sunglasses she slipped out of the cabin door and she walked her way down to the lake. When the sun got at it's peak of the day that was when the tanning would start.

Upon arriving Giselle found one of the chairs already placed there and she sat down in it just relaxing and enjoying the start of what could be a good day.

(I'm sorry that it's not the best to work with o:)
Belle

Female
Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I could have another but I probably should not

Post by Shade on 8/25/2015, 10:47 pm

Darren loved the water, he especially loved the beach. Mainly because it reminded him of some of the fun times he had back home. Not to mention the fact that his first step into America was on the shore of a beach. Now that he thought about it that kind of made him an illegal alien that the people on the news were always talking about. Oh well, it couldn’t really be all that bad of a thing, right? Darren didn’t think so and that’s all that mattered. What did matter was why he was walking towards the lake instead of the beach. That was a question with an easy answer. He didn’t know and he didn’t care. It might have been because he hadn’t been to the lake in quite some time or it could simply be because he had followed the butterflies. Yea, that made more sense.

Whatever the reasoning was the Son of Nike had found his way to the lake. Dressed in appropriate clothing of course, as he only ever wore a bathing suit anyway, and dove into the water. From there he swam out a good bit away, about fifty yards give or take before he turned around and swam back for shore. He wasn’t the best swimmer in the world, but he enjoyed doing it and usually when he enjoyed something he became pretty good at it. The race with Aqualady proved that. She was a water legacy and he almost beat her in a twenty-five yard dash. Sure, it probably wasn’t like an actual timed race or anything but he kept pace with her and that was good enough for him. Sorta, ‘he’d totally win next time’ he thought to himself as he got out of the water and ran a hand through his hair after shaking the excess water out of it.

The area surrounding the lake was pretty barren, in terms of people, and thus Darren made his way over to an empty chair placed next to one that someone was occupying. An Aphrodite girl by the looks of her because wowza. She was almost as good looking as Aqua-hey is that a fish on dry land? Closer inspection would reveal that it was not a fish but was infact a dorito, weird. After trashing said dorito Darren plopped down in the seat next to nameless girl and rested his hands behind his head. “Love the way the sun feels on your skin after a swim. You?” Conversation was a go.
Shade
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 23692
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile http://thepriceoffreedom.jcink.net/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle on 8/26/2015, 1:39 am

Giselle had her eyes closed and just enjoying the nice sun soaking into her skin. If you neglect the fact that soaking up too sun could be harmful to you, but that wasn't something to think about not yet anyways. Giselle, knew eventually she should get out the tanning lotion or the sunscreen lotion. Otherwise she'd burn and become a lobster and that wasn't attractive. She didn't need to be red, a nice light tan was optimal.

Just about at the point of her relaxation she heard someone sit in the chair beside her and knew that they would start talking eventually. He posed a question, and although she was a bit of a snob here and there, she wasn't so much so to not have a conversation with someone. Opening her eyes she sat up a bit and turned to face him. "It can be quite relaxing but I can enjoy the sun without going for a nice swim. I'm hoping to get some sort of tan by the end of summer, nothing harsh just something a little light. The name's Giselle by the way and you?"
Belle

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on 8/30/2015, 1:48 pm

She said she also enjoyed the sun and then Darren kind of completely lost focus. Sure, he totally could have paid attention to the rest of what she said, but why? It wasn’t as interesting as watching the way the sun’s rays hit the water and made a little sparkle as it reflected off, and it certainly wasn’t information he’d need to remember for the rest of his life. Not like this was a video game or something where remembering what she liked or didn’t like would determine the progression of the story or determine whether or not he was able to progress to the next level. Even though that would be really cool, and quite freaky. How do people in comics, stories, and video games deal with realizing they are fake and just someone’s creation and only purpose in life is to follow a script pre-written?

Shaking his head he looked back at her and held out his hand as she introduced herself. “Darren, Darren Cross. Son of Nike, nice to meet you Giselle. You an Aphrodite kid I’m guessing?”Sure, she could totally be off and it wasn’t exactly nice to stereotype but come on, how wrong could he be? That and there was just a certain thing, for lack of better words, that could be used to determine the twelve Olympians kids. Aphrodite kids were usually preppy or attractive or both, Ares kids were violent, Apollo’s kids were all blond, Athena’s had grey eyes and so on. This girl just kind of had that Aphrodite feel going for her. He could be wrong, and he was usually wrong. Like seventy percent of the time, but he didn’t feel wrong this time. Hopefully. Not that it would really matter right? If he was wrong it could be seen as a compliment of sorts. Girls liked those right?
Shade
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 23692
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile http://thepriceoffreedom.jcink.net/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle on 9/6/2015, 7:40 pm

The boy had introduced himself as Darren and she smiled, he was a son of Nike. That was who he introduced himself as. The goddess of victory, she wondered how competitive the boy was, usually children of Nike were the utmost competitive, probably up near the Ares cabin. When he guessed of her being an Aphrodite child she smirked and looked over at him. She let out a small chuckle.

"I'm flattered, but no. Daughter of Circe, at your service." the blonde said and she stretched out her limbs. "So, Darren, how long have you been at camp for?" She asked, her eyebrow quirking up as she looked over to him. If he had been here long, why hadn't she met him until now? Then again the camp had been huge in most recent years, there were still lots of campers she had yet made the attempt to meet, but for the most part if they weren't a newbie she knew them, or they knew of her by now.
Belle

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: