A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female
Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2015-01-14

Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2015, 10:59 pm

Sable had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing so hard. "That's... wow." She had to pause between words to catch her breath. I'm sorry... I shouldn't be... laughing."

"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." - Meredith Grey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male
Number of posts : 1187
Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2015, 11:09 pm

"No...It's fine." Ryan said, trying his best not to lose all composure. "But if anyone asks, just say I'm from south of 8 Mile and north of Canada. It causes a lot less confusion, especially with the people around here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2015, 11:17 pm

Sable, hearing his more serious tone of voice now would do her best to stop laughing now. "Will do." Thinking for a moment, she wondered how it could be less confusing. But then again, she didn't know what 8 mile even was.

"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." - Meredith Grey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2015, 11:21 pm

Ryan let out a sigh, finally returning to his original state of mind. "Anyway, how long have you been here for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2015, 11:19 am

Sable thought for a moment. "About... hm.. two years now. What about you?" Sable found Ryan the least bit interesting, with his ironic places of living and what-not. However, usually they wouldn't be having small talk. Typically, Sable could talk for hours. Quick, think of something.

"So what exactly would you call your hobbies, Ryan," she asked.

Oh yeah, Sable. Totally smooth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2015, 5:12 pm

"Me?" Ryan shrugged, "A few months. A about 3 really." And then Sable brought up hobbies. "Well, I played lacrosse for a bit back home, I go for walks every once in awhile, listening to almost every genre of music under the sun, and I've recently got into sword-based training. And how about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 2:49 pm

She had to think again, momentarily. "Well lets see... I'm music crazy, so there's us something in common, I sing, there's always the subject of technology and oh," she showed him her hand. "Henna. I've been doing it for about two years now or so.

Lacrosse huh? That's pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 8:45 pm

"Wow." Ryan had never really seen henna before. Like, he had seen things like it before, but compared to Sable's, they were just splotches of red on people's hands. "How do you do that; the henna thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 9:53 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I just started drawing some designs on paper one day and my friend decided to get me a henna kit. Turns out I have some pretty steady hands. I mean, basically it's just sort of like this gel substance sort of that come's in these tubes and you just... draws with it. The more intricate the design the better."

"Some guys do it too, you know."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:20 pm

Ryan raised an eyebrow at Sable's last comment. "Really? I've never seen that on a guy before. And I know for sure that I couldn't pull it off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:34 pm

"Not many guys do it, but there are a few out there. Here hold on just a second..." Sable picked up her phone, went to google and searched for a few images. "What about a little something like this? she said, turning the phone towards him so he could see the picture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:39 pm

"Not bad. I could see myself having something like that." Said Ryan with a nod. "So is this permanent like a tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:47 pm

She smiled. "That's cool.

"Well.. in a way it is. I mean, the past is temporary and usually stays on there over night if you want the best results, so it's like a stain of sorts. It kind of just depends on the person and where you place it really. It typically lasts anywhere from a week to a month or so."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:52 pm

"Cool. Have you ever tried...hennaing someone else before?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 10:56 pm

"Actually, I did it to my little sister, Macie, back at home once. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2015, 11:06 pm

Shrugging, he said "Just curious." Ryan was honestly interested in this "henna" thing, the idea of it being a sort of highly-detailed temporary tattoo was appealing to him. So, feeling that there is a first time for everything, he asked "Would it be strange if I asked you to do something like that on my arm?" The worst she could say is no...or slap him and call him a creep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 10:35 pm

"Of course not, silly. Why would you ever think that? Besides, I need the practice with it anyways."

OOC: So. Freaking. Short.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 10:43 pm

(OOC: No need to apologize; this is a conversation, not an essay.)

Phew. That went well. "Sweet. So...what time works for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 10:46 pm

"Well I'm free just about every afternoon this week. Except for Friday. I have a party to go to," she said the last part with a small giggle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 10:54 pm

A party? They have those here? "Ok, so, like, tomorrow about this time sound good to you?"

(OOC: Let's say it's a Tuesday and its 3:23pm.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 10:59 pm

Sable nodded. "Sounds mighty fine to me. Just do me a favor and make sure the place where you want it is washed really good. The past doesn't stick as well if there is excess oils and what-not."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2015, 11:02 pm

"Fine with me. So where should I head to to find you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen
HaleyTheRandom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2015, 9:33 pm

And there she was thinking again. "Um..." She bit her bottom lip out of frustration. Why could she not come up with an idea? "How about you just meet me at cabin 25?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2015, 9:38 pm

25...ok. "Great. I'll see you there then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?   Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Would Anybody Want to Hang Out HERE?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Mess Hall-