Hey, there, I am a freshy =3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, there, I am a freshy =3

Post by Rissa on 10/4/2015, 9:06 am

So yeah, hey..
I am Larissa, but you can call me Rissa, or refer to me as The Rissa, or whatever.. it's just a weird nick someone gave me once and I liked it, so yeah...
I play alot of minecraft, where I gathered myself some (PJ) rping experience...
Usually my char is Meghan Stevens, daughter of Poseidon and Sophia Stevens, Sophia being a child of Athena..
Well, good thing I am good at making up chars, isn't it?
I am also working on writing a pretty long fanfic but yeah... that's taking a while.. anyway, I'm off to make a char hi
Rissa

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, there, I am a freshy =3

Post by Blue on 10/4/2015, 12:57 pm

Hey there Rissa!

I' Blue, but you can call me either Haley or Aria as well. Glad to see you made it to the site!

Oh, and I also play a lot of Minecraft.

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Blue
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 10/4/2015, 7:34 pm

hi freshy, i'm an oldie ;) no seriously, i'm a beanie.

welcome to chb! if you have any questions come over here and ask. happy roleplaying!

(i also play a lot of minecraft so we have two things in common)
beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2045
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mady.b7301 on 10/4/2015, 7:45 pm

Hi! im new too! maybe we could be friends or something? i dont know, just an idea... feel free to PM me anytime ayyyy
mady.b7301

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2015-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on 10/5/2015, 10:11 am

Hello Larissa, and welcome to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, and we're here to make sure that you, and everyone else, has a good time.

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clicking here .

Then, I would suggest you read the rules on how to create a character, which also has advice on how to make your first of hopefully many characters here. These rules can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message myself, in order to do that, you can click the [pm] box at the bottom of my post here, you can also do this on other people's post too. Or, you can click the messages tab at the top of the page, and send a new message and then enter our usernames individually.

However, you don't just have to Private message myself, there are other groups whom you can message for help. These groups are:
The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
The moderators, which can be viewed here.
Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
Feel free to Private Message (PM) any of us with any questions you may have! Or, if someone is bothering you, or you see an issue. Hopefully that won't be the case, but just so you're aware you can.

Whilst you wait for your first character to be approved, which can take a few tries and some time, join in the other non-rp discussions with can be found in the Out of character (OOC) topic, which can be found here. or better yet, join in the conversation and say hi on the chatbox, which is at the bottom of the homepage, or for an alternative link, go here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to the site.

Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3579
Registration date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content