Hello hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello hello!

Post by Lunar on 10/9/2015, 3:11 am

Hello everyone! I'm new on this site, (as you can probably tell), and I would love to give an introduction about myself!
My *real* name is Haley, but you can call me Lunar or Luna or even Haley if you prefer to use my real name! I'm fourteen years old, I'll be fifteen in March, actually! I like to write a lot, and I've been role playing since I was about nine years old. I was pretty terrible back then, though so I tend to block out those memories lol!
Hm, some facts about me!

-I'm a freshman in high school.

-If I attended Hogwarts, I would be a Hufflepuff (we're particularly good finders!)

-I'm complete phantrash.

-I love indie music a lot. (Mostly a lot of soft stuff.)

-I love forum role playing a lot. (Pretty obvious on this one.)

I also like anime, (Noragami is the current fave and I'm complete trash for that) and manga as well. And, of course, I love the PJO series along with the HoO series. I have in fact finished all of the books, at least three times at the moment. ^_^ My aesthetics also include a lot of pastel stuff and also a space aesthetic. You can find me role playing me current literal sunshine/ukulele freak Roslyn on here, feel free to hit me up if you want to role play together!

Last edited by Lunar on 10/9/2015, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello hello!

Post by Marty on 10/9/2015, 3:59 am

Ello! Since I'm going to be bored to death, I'm posting this to find something to do, while in the meantime also introduce myself.

So, my name is "UNKNOWN", because I do not like to reveal my name on the internet, but you can call me Luke (since my nickname is LukeBrowalker, a parody of Luke Skywalker + Broforce (it's a game)) FACTS:

- I like the Percy Jackson series (OBVIOUSLY) and the Harry Potter series

- I'll be 14 by April 2016

- I've been roleplaying since I was 13. By that I mean I started roleplaying in the last year. (Well, I don't want to roleplay at 9, since it can be rather hard and I can get "BOOED!" at. Since, you know, my second language is English so it can get horrible)

- Well, that's all I'm gonna reveal about myself.

(Btw at that section you said about Hogwarts, I'm a Gryffindor.)

Current character: TO BE UPDATED
Marty
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile http://bit.ly/1Rt3IhG

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum