Monster Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster Hunting

Post by Green on 10/19/2015, 9:27 pm

Salem walked through the forest with Ryan once they made a pit stop at the armory. She thought about grabbing herself at least a breastplate, but decided against it. If her magic ran out then she always had her celestial bronze throwing daggers. "Well, I don't see any monsters. Maybe some blood might draw them out. What do you say, warrior boy?" The daughter of Hecate asked, turning her head so that she could look at him.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunting

Post by redline2400 on 10/19/2015, 9:41 pm

(OOC: Thanks for setting this up.)

After about ten minutes of going through the available armor, Ryan left the armory and was following Salem through the forest. "Yeah...I'm not one of those people who are willing to cut themselves for anything, let alone for a simple hunt. Do you have, like, a spell or something in there that could help?"
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2015-08-05

View user profile http://westernracingcom.proboards.com/#

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/19/2015, 10:47 pm

(OOC: No problem)

"Well I guess performing blood rituals are out of the question." Salem said, meaning for it to be a joke. She opened her spell book and started to go through the incantations, spells, and rituals that were inside. "I'm not sure I have one for calling monsters to me. Repelling, yes. Calling, no." She tucked the book underneath the arm, sighing. "I'm guessing this is where the "hunting" part comes in." Salem mumbled, walking deeper into the forest. She usually performed most of her spells out here, underneath the moon light.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by redline2400 on 10/22/2015, 8:41 pm

Blood rituals? What the f***... "Excuse me, but were you suggesting I just give you my blood for some crazy ritual of some sort? Don't the monsters just act like sharks and can, I don't know, smell us or something?"
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/22/2015, 8:53 pm

Salem rolled her eyes. "No you, i- it was suppose to be a joke. I don't need your blood when I can use my own." She stated a little bit too harshly. The daughter of Hecate started to walk toward the thicket of the forest. "Y'know what, I'll just do this." Following that, she snatched her celestial bronze dagger from her belt and slid the palm of her hand. She held it up in the air, hoping that the breeze will bring some type of monster to them. "Happy?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by redline2400 on 10/22/2015, 9:35 pm

The sight of Salem cutting her hand made Ryan cringe. He really could care less about some sort of "tough Ares kid" image; if he was disturbed by something, he wasn't going to hide it. "Oh gods...Why did you do that...?"
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/22/2015, 9:50 pm

"...You weren't going to do anything so I decided that I would." She countered, looking him up and down. "Plus I'll just take a healing potion after this." Salem added one. There was a slight noise that came behind her in the bushes. "Oh lo-" A hellhound jumped out, snarling and knocking Salem off to the side while bounding toward Ryan.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by redline2400 on 10/22/2015, 10:01 pm

"So? Isn't slicing your hand a bit extrem-" Before he could finish, a hellhound revealed itself from the foliage, casting Salem aside and setting its sights on Ryan. Being the iron-willed and steel-hearted warrior he was, Ryan frantically pulled out his xiphos and got into a hastily made stance to the soundtrack of "Oh s*** oh s*** OH S***!!!"
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/22/2015, 10:33 pm

While Salem cursed and struggled to her feet, the large creature from hell got into it's attack position, crouching down studying the son of Ares. "Damn, oversized dog." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head with the hand that wasn't cut. She watched as the hellhound was completely focused on Ryan. She looked over at Ryan wondering if he had this one or not.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by redline2400 on 10/25/2015, 5:32 pm

Ok, so it looked like Salem was fine. Well, fine when the split hand wasn't taken into account. Watching the hellhound study him, obsessed possibly with the idea of Ryan's corpse being a nice spoil (which Ryan couldn't blame the hellhound for; he was the son of the war god after all, which was like scoring a 10-point rack when deer hunting), Ryan did his best to calm down and get into a defensive position. If he was going to fight the thing 1v1, then he wasn't about to take the first shot...er, swing, I guess.
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/26/2015, 2:29 pm

Salem raised an eyebrow at what this son of Ares had to offer. Obviously he was genetically built for war and conflict, but she was still curious as to how Ryan was going to handle this one verses one fight. The hellhound snarled at Ryan, continuing to circle him until finally pouncing toward him, snarling and baring his teeth at the demigod.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by redline2400 on 10/27/2015, 9:23 pm

With the beast heading towards him, Ryan positioned the Xiphos so that while it was being used more defensively, it's edge was towards the hellhound. Despite his semi-confident look on the outside, Ryan was freaking out on the inside. Sure, the witch was there and could provide support, but who's going to think a son of Ares needs help in combat?
redline2400
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 10/28/2015, 6:36 pm

With one hand on her hip, Salem summoned a fireball just in case something went down and she needed to step in. The hellhound swatted at the celestial bronze Greek weapon. He wanted this demigod bad. Really bad.

"Do you need any help, solider?" The daughter of Hecate asked in a taunting manner. She could get a b*tch at times. Oh well.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down