When The Sky Turns Grey[Me and Sam]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When The Sky Turns Grey[Me and Sam]

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/22/2015, 2:34 am

Synyster walked through the camp with his shades on and not a care in the whole damned world. With an Asking Alexandria shirt on he moved through the woods with a saunter and texted every so often with his sister who was in the cabin dog training Thor and Stark for combat. Duke was trotting along next to the son of Thantos and it was nice to have the company. Moving to sit near a log once he reached the lake Syn summoned his scythe and pulled out a sharpening stone from his pocket, looking rather menacing as he worked on making the blade sharper. His sword was laying on the ground next to him as well and that was going to be the next thing to get sharpened. Using a quick voice command he had his phone start playing one of Asking Alexandria's older albums.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3261
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Re: When The Sky Turns Grey[Me and Sam]

Post by SamLore on 12/22/2015, 2:41 am

Sam was sitting on the other end of the log, deciphering her spellbook, but the boy who had just joined her didn't pay any attention to her at all. Sam's dog, Laelaps, sat up when she saw the other dog. She looked at her master for permission to leave her side. Smiling, Sam motioned over to the dog as a way of dismissing her. Laelaps happily got up and started trotting over.
SamLore

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2014-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/22/2015, 4:59 am

As Synyster sharpened his scythe he watched a dog of the girl sitting at the end of the log got up and walked towards Duke. Now, keep in mind Duke is a kind and loving dog to the people he knows like Lena and Syn. But he was trained as a fighting type dog so he could help Syn and Lena in their weekly fights with their friends. So to see another dog that isn't Stark or Thor sort of puts Duke on edge. He looked at the hound and immediately started growling and barring his fangs. Syn didn't pay any attention to what was going on between the dogs, if this other shepherd was dumb enough to continue to bother Duke then it was it's own fault not his.

Syn: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_137/set?id=155472123
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 12/28/2015, 1:48 am

Laelaps had gotten the message, and trotted back over to Sam. She nudged Sam's leg a bit and then placed her head of her lap. As she subconsciously pet Laelaps' head, she turned and said to the boyYour dog isn't very social, is he?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/28/2015, 2:15 am

Synyster looked up at the girl and rolled his eyes. Yours isn't very bright. Guess we both have pet problems. He said in his gruff voice. It had been weeks since he had seem Grimhilde so that was putting him on edge. Lena was trying as best she could to occupy their time together so he wouldn't miss her but that was always easier said than done. Syn pulled out his pack of cigarettes and started to smoke one, not really caring of the other girl was annoyed with it or whatever. He could feel a headache coming on and this was the best thing he could do to solve this problem.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 12/29/2015, 1:45 am

Sam sighed and turned back to her spellbook, her jacket pocket moving a bit in the process. She had just then realized that the pocketwatch her mother gave her had started heating up, which meant that the demigod sitting next to her, was hostile. This came as no shock to Sam, the dog was enough proof. Setting the book aside, the opened the silver lid and waited for the hands of the watch to stop spinning at an absurd speed. Suddenly, they stopped at the number seven. She looked from the boy, to the pocket watch a few times before making a suprised huh noise, a little too loud. The guy sitting next to her would have heard it.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/29/2015, 9:32 am

Syn heard the girl next to him make a sound that sounded like a sigh almost.What? He asked without looking up from his sharpening of his much loved scythe. Duke was now laying on the ground next to Syn with his head on his paws, looking rather content with life since he growled at the other dog.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 12/29/2015, 10:28 am

Regretting her noisiness, Sam replied Oh, nothing. I just didn't expect you to have a magic level about two, much less an admirably high one. Why in the Gods' names did I just say a subliminal compliment to the smoker?! Sam had mentally screamed as she externally kept a calm face. Deciding that her word wasn't enough for some reason, Sam held up the pocket watch which showed the two hands pointing to the number seven and said see?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/29/2015, 10:33 am

Syn looked at the odd trinket and shook his head.You should learn to judge power based on appearance and how they carry themselves. Thantos. God of the dead. More power. He said pointing at himself and then dismissing his scythe to pull out his sword that was near him and sharpening that as well. He wanted these things so sharp they could cut through most anything like it was butter.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 12/31/2015, 6:26 am

Looks can be deceiving. Sam muttered as she put her pocketwatch away and went back to looking through her spellbook. She was trying to decipher what appeared to be a spell for making a protective wall out of whatever element you wanted, but it was in anglo-saxon. In some sort of code. Causing massive headaches and rage.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/1/2016, 9:51 am

The only way that's true is typically with monsters. He said as he heard what the demigod had to say.Who are you anyway? He added slightly annoyed by the sassiness of the girl but he was also pretty used to it no thanks to Lena and her friends.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/4/2016, 10:45 pm

My name is Sam. What about you? She was a bit surprised that the boy would even consider talking to her about who she was, but she guessed that curiosity killed the cat. Even if the supposed cat owned a dog.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/5/2016, 7:21 am

Synyster Sevenfold. My sister of Lena. He said as he continued to sharpen his word and Duke got up to trot back to the Thantos cabin.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/6/2016, 2:08 am

I don't think I have ever met your sister. Who is your parent? Sam said as she closed her book and set it next to her.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 2:18 am

Thantos. And I'm sure you've seen her. Black hair, obnoxious outfits, has her two hounds by her side like all the time. He explained as he looked over his handy work on the blade. It was something most people would call dull or boring but for the dark teen it was almost like meditating.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/9/2016, 12:23 am

Oh, yeah I am pretty sure I have seen her. She seems nice. How long have you two been here?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/9/2016, 12:51 am

Synyster shrugged and thought as he sharpened. Lena was more of a character than a nice person.I haven't been here for long. Lena's been here for a few years. He admitted as he sheathed his sword on his back and watched a white wolflike hound stalked closer. Upon seeing Syn the dog barked and walked closer, sitting by his side.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/9/2016, 1:36 am

You mean you didn't come here with your sister? Any particular reason? Syn had Sam's full attention now as she slightly turned to be able to see and hear him better than before.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/9/2016, 3:36 am

I was in school still and didn't know she was here. Andy got me to finally come here after school was out for the summer. Synyster said scratching the large hound behind the ears and smiling down at him. Stark was one of his favorite hounds from his home in New Zealand and he was more than happy when Lena said she was having him brought over.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/11/2016, 4:59 am

I see. Does you mother know about all of this? I gestured around us. I remember my father was a bit... flabbergasted to say the least.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/17/2016, 8:16 pm

Syn chuckled to himself. I wasn't living with my parents. I was at a university of sorts and lived on campus. He said as he ran his hands over Stark's fur and smiled as he rested his forehead against the hounds.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/23/2016, 6:18 am

Oh, I didn't realize you were old enough to go to uni. What were you studying? Sam asked.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/24/2016, 3:04 am

Wasn't so much a Uni rather than a correctional facility. He explained sitting on the ground now with Stark. Uni is a distant thought in my mind in all honesty. I'll go when I can but for now I want to watch over my two younger siblings. He explained as he smirked a little to Stark who seemed to be falling asleep in his lap.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 1/24/2016, 3:48 am

Sam suddenly realized that she was having a normal, civilized conversation with he son of Thantos. He had seemed so cold before. I don't think you mentioned who your second younger sibling is. Do you mind of you tell me?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/24/2016, 10:46 am

Malik. He's just got here a few months ago actually. Synyster said as he looked back towards the other demigod, Stark now sleeping peacefully in his lap.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down