Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/29/2015, 11:48 am

"Talk about yourself," she panted, leaning her head against the wall to expose her neck. The purple glow of his clothes gleamed on her skin and she felt her pulse quicken. Too bad she didn't have alcohol, that would make this moment with the sexy son of Hermes even more perfect.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15671
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/29/2015, 11:57 am

Exy chuckled and stopped kissing her neck, his lips just barley above her skin.Do you want to even go back downstairs? He asked kissing once more right between her collarbones. There was no way he was going to let anything ruin this moment, even if it meant stopping a moment like this. A few shouts could be heard coming from the roof but it was more like crazy, high laughing and screaming than anything major. EDM music still blared out from the dance floor and the smell of pot was faint but you could still smell it if you had been around it before.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/29/2015, 12:11 pm

"When I came here, I meant to light this rave on fire," she said. "But maybe there's time for that later," she whispered, her mouth finding Exy's again. Eyes closed. His body up against hers. His hands grasping the curve of her hips. The heat, the proximity made the blood pulse in the side of her neck. She pulled him closer, her lips against the soft skin of his throat as she softly sucked on his skin.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/29/2015, 12:17 pm

Gods this was living. The hottest girl in the rave was in his arms and they were making out in the stairwell without a care in the world. When he felt the lips agains his neck a chuckle resonated in his throat and chest. Moving away slightly he held Maddy's chin with his thumb and forefinger.I think I like the way you taste. He whispered against her lips, kissing a little rougher than before but still keeping things deep. Pressing the girl farther into the wall Exy let his hands trail down her spin and around her hips, occasionally touching her skin.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/29/2015, 12:47 pm

Maddy answered his rougher kisses with some of her own, nipping and biting his lips. She loved the sense of adventure that emanated from him, the recklessness, the feeling that absolutely anything could happen at any given moment. One hand messing up his hair, she held his shoulder with her other as he pushed her further against the wall, the music blasting her ears to shreds.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/29/2015, 12:57 pm

Exy chuckled into the kiss and then broke it ever so slowly. What about we go down to the other people and enjoy the high that is easy to get. He said a little out of breath and looking up into Maddy's eyes. He was enjoying himself a lot but all good things had to come to an end at some point, even at a rave.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/29/2015, 1:32 pm

"Oh boy. I'll show you a party." Maddy took her hood off -- underneath she had a fringed halter cropped top held by a string around her neck and shoulders so that her whole back was free. In the dark, the fireworks painted on her skin glowed and glittered as she walked down the stairs with Exy.
Finally, she stepped on the floor. She didn't need to snap her fingers or do any specific gesture to activate her power. She just willed it to happen.
In a matter of moments, the scene changed.
The bass got deeper, the beat louder, couples started forming and gliding up and down against each other as the atmosphere changed from a regular rave to pure celebration. The tech guys must've sensed it too because the lasers went wild. Emanating from Maddy, the atmosphere of the rave spread in all directions. Drinks flew. Couples got together in dark corners. People jumped up and down in perfect rhythm. The dance scene got crazy.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 1:18 am

Exy looked at Maddy's skin and began tracing the outlines of her body art with his fingertips as he heard what was going on down below. The rave turned into a club scene and he chuckled, looking down at Maddy.I take it this is your doing little luv? He whispered as his hands traced down her spin and stopped at her hips. He pulled her closer and chuckled. This was probably one of the better raves he had been to out of all the ones he went to so the fact that Maddy was here made it that much better.you didn't answer my question though. He said leaning down and kissing around the base of her neck gently.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 5:35 am

In reply, she just smirked mischievously at Exy and started to sway her hips to the beat, one of her hands gliding up into her hair, the other one finding Exy's neck and pulling him closer to her body.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 5:46 am

Exy smirked and stood up net to Maddy, pulling her close as they started dancing in the stairwell.Let's head back down to the floor luv. He said as his hands wrapped around her and pulled her so they were right up next to one another.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 7:09 am

"Sure thing sexy," she said over the music and walked down the stairs, holding Exy's hand so they didn't lose each other in the wild crowd. They saw two of his friends and Maddy just nodded at them with a grin, wrapping an arm around Exy's waist.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 7:21 am

Exy smiled as he lifted his mask back over the lower half of his face when they reached the dance floor. James hooted as he danced with some random girl who was dressed in what basically looked like a bikini stripped in the colors of the Jamaican flag and had a pot leaf on the center of each small piece of fabric. Exy just laughed as he wrapped on of his arms around Maddy and watched as James and the strange girl took a few hits off a blunt before holding it out to either Maddy or Exy. Exy grinned and took it, taking a hit and holding it out for Maddy.Welcome to the high. He said as his pupils got larger, clearly signaling a high.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 7:48 am

She'd be a liar if she said she hadn't done pot before. However she kept it occasional, not to become a stoner. Tonight would be an exception though and she took a hit, inhaling softly before putting her mask back over her face. Her pupils dilating, her smile got wider, the music seemed more intense. Her mouth was dry but she didn't give a damn.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 8:03 am

Exy smiled under his mast and pulled Maddy close, the both of them swaying to the music. The EDM music was loud enough normally but when one was high, the music seemed to be your blood. A few skrillix songs blasted over the speakers and the DJ added his own spin on them.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 10:43 am

Maddy jumped up and down with the music, screaming the lyrics but her voice drowned in the surrounding noise. The speakers were at full volume. The black light made the orange and yellow on her eyes glow. She had lost her hoodie but she couldn't possibly care right now. She was at a rave, with a hot son of Hermes. Life could be worse.

Like, if the cops suddenly turned up.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 10:55 am

Sirens blared from outside but most everyone didn't seem to care. Everyone started running for either the stairwell, elevator or window to hide or escape. Exy shouted at his lads who all snapped out of their flirting or dirty dancing and ran at the two demigods. grabbing Maddy's hand Exy pulled her along until they reached the Elevator shaft. James and everyone else jumped down and started their descend, climbing and sliding down the ropes.Let's go to the Underground. Exy said looking at Maddy, his mask glowing with it over his mouth. The son of Hermes jumped into the elevator shaft and grabbed onto the main rope that would have lifted and lowered the elevator. He slid his way down as best he could and jumped to the wall to hold tight until Maddy caught up to where he was. By this time the cops were shouting about having the place surrounded and to come out or they came in.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 12:40 pm

Maddy looked down at the dark elevator shaft and rubbed her hands before jumping and grabbing the rope. For years, she had climbed up and down a lava spewing wall. A rope couldn't be too bad.
Finally her feet hit the ground and she followed Exy and his chaps. "Do you mean, the actual underground? Sewers and stuff?" Oh well. Demigods often had to hide in sewers; not the first time, not the last.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 1:00 pm

You'll see. Exy said with a cheeky grin as he and his friends all ran through the sewers. Some of their masks were glowing and small smoke clouds from blunts started to find their way to the teens, making it known that they were all heading the right direction.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 2:09 pm

The sewers were noisy and dirty, but fortunately dry. For now. Maddy could see the surroundings in the glow of their outfits, her pupils still dilated by the high, her hand in his. For some reason, she found the situation deliciously hilarious and couldn't stop chuckling. "Where are we going?" She whispered to the guys.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 2:16 pm

"The only place people like us should ever party." James grinned as everyone ran together. Exy smiled and when they reached a clearing it was all decked out with neon and black lights and pot smoke and DJ tracks and screaming high teenagers.THIS! Is the real party. Welcome to the Underground. He smiled looking at Maddy as he and the lads all lifted various clothing ever so slightly on their person to reveal matching tattoos in some crazy looking symbol, John said it was their symbol and nodded to the teens who were clearly regulars. After that everyone went off to their own hunting in the group of teens leaving Exy and Maddy on the skirts of the party.Told you we can handle our own party Kitten. He said using a pet name he had just thought of for Maddy.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2015, 3:19 pm

"Not bad," Maddy commented with an appreciative nod. The Underground was the true heart of the party, the cops wouldn't be here for a while so it was time to let go and enjoy the night. "Ready for round two?" She slowly smirked.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2015, 10:32 pm

That depends on what round two is. He said chuckling and watching as some of the guys started their normal routine of finding girls and trying to find the dealers who they could help and get the most money from. It was the best side job they said.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/31/2015, 6:59 am

"How about this?" She asked and pushed him onto the floor. Turning around, she leaned her back against his chest, gliding up and down against him. Her hips rocked from side to side with the beat, her body undulating.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/31/2015, 12:59 pm

Exy chuckled and placed one hand on her hip as they danced and grinded against one another on the dance floor. With the beat turning more into something from any nighclub ever some of the teens turned out the real lights and turned on the black lights instead, erupting everyone into a world of bright and colorful things. Everyone was painted up even if it wasn't noticeable without the lights. Patterns, symbols, and everything under the sun was painted on their skin. Exy smiled to himself under his mask when he saw Maddy's paint under the light and used his other hand to trace the patterns on her bare skin as they danced body to body.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/1/2016, 1:06 pm

The hours seemed to melt away. Maddy couldn't tell what time it was, and soon enough she had forgotten the date, thanks to hearty swigs of alcohol. The lasers swam in front of her eyes but she felt energized more than anything -- alcohol had a revitalizing effect on her. Every time the beat dropped, it felt like an electroshock. With Exy's arms around her and his lips on her skin, she was confident she could stay in the underground her whole life.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum