Let us see

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let us see

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/3/2016, 4:44 am

You sorta just pull them apart a little bit and slide them into my hair, flush with the skull. Emily said using one on her bangs as an example. Turing so her back was to her she laughed a little. I feel like a little girl with a friend. She said smiling as she fiddled with her bow ring on her finger, a gift from her father for her graduation from primary school.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3261
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/3/2016, 4:58 am

"Right." Yena tried her best to use the bobby pin. "I thought you would have had plenty of friends?" She questioned quietly, stepping back so that she could admire the work. It looked... Alright.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/3/2016, 5:05 am

Emily smiled as Yena fixed her hair and turned back around when she was done. I have the few I have. It's sort of nice though. She smiled fiddling with a piece of hair that fell into her face before curling it behind her ear, only to have it fall back into her face between her eyes.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/3/2016, 5:09 am

"Quantity has a quality of its own no?" She smirked at the other girl, it seemed that her hair was rebellious.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/3/2016, 6:06 am

Well said. Em said as she went cross-eyed to look at her single strand of hair that fell in her face. It was probably super childish of her but right now Emily just wanted to be care free and if that meant being childish then so be it.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/3/2016, 8:49 am

"Joseph Stalin had many such sayings." She informed the other girl of where the quote had come from. "I'm sure you can manage to keep your hair out your eyes, cutting it back might help you."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/3/2016, 8:55 am

I don't like cutting my hair. I like it when it's long and blonde like this. She said tucking the hair behind her ear and tapping her fingers on her knees. This was all going south fast and Emily knew she was gonna have to either make a move or let it go with Yena. So she decided on the former of the two. If you don't mind my asking, of which you can totally decline if you have a prior engagement or something or the sort, but would you like to go out to the park with me in New York? I've been meaning to go for afternoon tea or even lunch but it would seem rather odd for me to go alone. Would you care to join me? She asked formally and politely. As her father always said 'a first impression is always good but the first outing makes the cake.'
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/3/2016, 8:59 am

"Fair enough." Yena shrugged her shoulders, she hated it when her hair managed to get into her eyes. She considered the other girl's offer for a moment, mentally checking her own schedule.
"I don't see why not it might be fun." She smiled at Emily.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/3/2016, 9:09 am

Emily beamed. Fantastic! She said with her accent very noticeable now. Would you like to go sometime soon? I know everything is busy with the Solstice but I would much love to see the park again. She asked politely as she pulled out her phone to check her schedule. It was rather busy starting next week and it made Em nervous but at the same time very hopeful that her and Yena could go. I'm busy next week and I won't even be in town. Father is having me fly home for a boring ball at the manor in honor of the new year. That's when the daughter of Aphrodite had a beautifully fabulous idea. Would you like to do that instead by chance? I know it seems rather odd but I should bring along a friend and I don't know of anyone else who would want to go. She inquired rather cautiously. It was risky but at the same time she hoped and prayed to Zeus she would say yes and be the plus one for the hosting house.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/3/2016, 3:28 pm

"Erm... Sure." Yena said smiling at Emily, she wondered if the other girl realised that she was homosexual. As far as she could tell, no one at camp knew. "You shouldn't use those." Yena warned, she did not have a mobile phone. "When you use them it serves a flare to monsters in the area." She never used them because they frustrated her no end.
"I don't know... It is bit soon to be travelling abroad." Yena had not been to Europe since the end of WW2.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2016, 7:34 am

Emily nodded. I understand in regards to the flying out of country. I just really sort of wanted you to go with me to London to the ball. She said shrugging as she put her phone away and tapped her fingers on the rock they were sitting on. She really was starting to like Yena and the ball could be a chance for them to spend some time together and maybe even steal her away for a while whilst on the property.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/4/2016, 7:54 am

"It just... It is a bit sudden since we only just met." Yena pointed out, it was unusual in her opinion to be invited to someone else's house so soon but also travel via plane to reach there.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2016, 8:05 am

Oh. Well I mean the jet won't leave for another week or so. If you are considering it we can chat more and all and you can decide then weather you wish to attend or not. The choice is completely yours. She said un an understanding way. It hadn't really bothered her bringing newfound friends home after knowing them only a short while. Things like this were a way to know people, the whole point was to invite people you hardly knew. The point about a ball though is to go not knowing hardly anyone. It's a social event, a way for you to learn more about the host family as well as learn about the other people there who are of importance. I believe the Prime Minister is attending this one as well. Em said out loud to herself.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/4/2016, 8:20 am

"I see." Yena responded, finding this a weird for want of a better word novelty.
"Oh the joy of having a capitalist attend." She said mockingly. "Apologises... I'm not a fan of western political leaders." Yena attempted to justify her insult directed at the Prime Minister. Now she had messed everything up because of her own personal and political beliefs.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2016, 9:11 am

It's alright. I was just trying to remember if he was or not because I would have to avoid his ungodly annoying son who wants my hand in marriage one day soon. Emily said annoyed as ever. Normally when someone flirted with her who was a boy she ignored it or flirted along just for fun. this boy however was asking for her hand and it wasn't something she could give him. The sad thing is he knows I don't like guys but constantly says he can 'change my mind'. She said rolling her eyes and realizing how annoying she must sound. Sorry. I sometimes talk too much.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/4/2016, 9:16 am

"Ugh that does sound annoying and inappropriate." Yena grimaced before suggesting. "I usually find a good kick between the legs helps convince them of the area of their ways." She chuckled quietly it was uncertain whether or not she happened to be joking or not.
"Gods that always gets on my nerves, I can change your mind as if some boys think they are the Gods' gift to women or something... Ah never mind I tend to ramble too."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2016, 9:36 am

Emily let out a small laugh and smiled up at Yena. She understood what it was like and it made the demigoddess happy on the inside to know someone understood the struggle. So will you consider my offer Yena? I would really love if you would go with me. She asked once more before pulling her notebook into her lap out of habit.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/4/2016, 5:39 pm

"I will consider it as it does sound like a lot of fun." She offered her a smile. "I... Do you do these events often?" Yena inquired quietly. Wondering if these were common events in her life or rare occasions. "Besides it might not be appropriate for a Soviet soldier to attend such an event."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2016, 10:25 pm

No i have to go to these about every month or so. Dad hosts them to keep up his image amongst his friends. And I doubt they would care if you went and talked about it. Everyone wants to learn as much as they can, if anything you'll be a hit. She smiled towards the demigod.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/5/2016, 3:04 am

"That sounds... Delightful." Yena grimaced at the thought of being surrounded by such capitalists with their pointless trivialities. She did not think if she attended such an event that might be at home at Emily's manor/mansion house.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/5/2016, 6:59 am

Like I said before; you don't have to go if you don't want to. I just thought it would be a fun event to go to and get to know each other more. The daughter of Aphrodite explained as she began toying with one of the corners of her book out of nerves. She really did want Yenna to go to the ball with her, but asking her outright seemed like too much for hardly knowing someone. Then again that was usually the origin of asking someone.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/5/2016, 12:27 pm

"Okay... I'll come I wanted to see Europe when it is not destroyed by war." She agreed forcing a smile, wondering how she might handle the flight and turning up at the fancy house she imagined.
"No Germans? I don't think I would do well around them." She added quietly. "I am sorry about that."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/5/2016, 12:39 pm

Emily smiled. None on the guest list I made and Father almost never changes it once I finalize it all. The daughter of Aphrodite said as she stopped fiddling with her book and let out a sigh of relaxation really. The lake was a peaceful place to be at and in the spring it would look magnificent because of the Demeter children power testing and the Dryads having their own fun.

OOC: What would Yena do if Emily asked her if she was a Hoosexual/kissed her before walking off
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/5/2016, 12:43 pm

"Well that is good then I don't want to explain it to a crowd of snobs..." Her cheeks reddened. "Not saying that you are a snob... Oh this is awkward."

OOC: No idea tbh lol
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/5/2016, 7:30 pm

Em smiled. It's alright, i can be at times is just depends on what it's about. She explained as she saw the demigods cheeks redden.You look cute when blushing. Emily worked up the courage to say. Complimenting another girl was always something that took a lot of courage for her when she like them.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down