Let us see

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let us see

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/5/2016, 7:36 pm

"I'll try to not wave a hammer and sickle around." She added, Yena was an ardent communist. She had been back during the war and it continued now.
Yena cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. "I... I... W... Well thanks." She stammered. "Did it just get warm out here?"
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1693
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/5/2016, 7:58 pm

Emily chuckled a little as her face turned even redder. What's turning your face so red. IT's cute don't get me wrong but im curious. The Aphrodite said as she looked to Yena. If she was the cause of this then there was most definitely going to be something said, or done, on the matter.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 2:24 am

"Not... Used to compliments." She hastily said in response wishing that she did not blush as easily as she did.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 2:27 am

You should be getting them all the time. I mean look at you, you could easily pass as one of my siblings. Though im thankful your not. Emily said as she gestured to the girl sitting on front of her.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 2:39 am

"Not with amount of scars I pack." Yena pointed out negatively, she looked at Emily confused. "Why is that?"
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 3:05 am

Because reasons. She said with a slight blush in her cheeks.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 3:14 am

"I guess." Yena shrugged her shoulders silently pondering what the other girl meant.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 3:25 am

Emily bit her lip a little as she thought of wanting to kiss Yena. It was almost like a sudden urge she had to fulfill in her life. But she didn't want to loss her as a friend either. But what if they started dating? Emily looked at the rock she sat on and tossed the thoughts out of her head.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 3:46 am

Suddenly Yena blurted out. "Emily you know I'm homosexual right?" She looked away quickly.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 6:16 am

I know. I just didn't want to do something and ruin the friendship we have. Emily admitted fiddling with her hands. That and I'm a horrible flirt, even if my mom is the goddess of love and all. She admitted as she looked back to Yenna.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 12:08 pm

"You know?" She said incredulously to the the daughter of the goddess of love. "How did you know?" Yena asked expecting it to be a surprise to her.
"I'm no good with love... I had one once... But then war broke out and life fell apart..." Yena sighed quietly.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 5:37 pm

When talked about not liking boys and all that you seemed fidgety when talking about boys. It was sort of easy to notice you were into women. Call it a hunch. Emily explained and then remembered she was in a war for a good portion little portion of her life. I don't think you'll have to worry about another war breaking out soon regarding Russia. The only thing I can see happening is they making a statement or small, umm, show of power I guess in regards to ISIS and all. The girl continued as she showed her knowledge of foreign affairs. Emily was not dumb, and she hated when people assumed she wasn't super smart because of her lineage.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/6/2016, 5:44 pm

Yena nodded, that seemed logical. That appeared to make sense with her explanation. "With Russia as it is... It is not the country I defended." Yena admitted. "This world is crazy so what is it like in Great Britain?"
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2016, 8:32 pm

The world is very crazy that i can attest to. London is very expensive as far as clothing and things go but other than that it looks a lot like on the telle and in the cinema. Emily explained. She missed home and getting to go back was amazing soon.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/7/2016, 2:53 am

Yena nodded, deciding to leave out her own private political views on it all here. At the party, she would have to struggle against her own beliefs since she knew it could be impossible if not be completely impossible for her to get on with all of the rich people at the party.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/8/2016, 8:18 am

If there's any questions you have in regards to the ball then do feel free to ask. But don't worry. Emily said smiling. You have the looks for it and as long as you keep calm you should be good. the demigoddess said looking at Yena and feeling her heart flutter after she thought about kissing the girl in front of her. It was a bad idea but she really wanted to, I mean look at the girl in front of her! She was a fine specimen and had a great physical appearance she clearly kept up, her hair was flawless and her eyes. Those eyes she could look into for ages and never have a worry about anything else in the world. They were endless and stunning. Yena can I ask you a personal question? The daughter of Aphrodite asked staring at her hands in her lap then looking back up at the woman.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/8/2016, 12:28 pm

"Please tell me I don't have to wear a dress?" She asked, briefly tempted by the idea of wearing her old tank crew uniform to the ball. But that would only cause trouble, yet it would amuse her greatly to spout some communist quotes at the rich and elite of Britain.
She blushed when she said that she had the looks for it. Not used to compliments. Nervously Yena answered. "Of course so long as it does not imply anything bad about the USSR."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/8/2016, 12:35 pm

Oh gods no, never! I would never insult someone's home, that is just rude. And I'm afraid you do have to wear a dress, we can go out and shop for one in London though, they have the best seamstresses. Emily pointed out and then came the awkward silence part. Now that Emily knew she could ask the question she wasn't sure if she really wanted to, she sort of just wanted to do it. That's when Emily decided she needed to stop avoiding it and just go for the kiss. Moving quickly the daughter of Aphrodite placed a kiss on Yena's lips. It wasn't longer than a few seconds but she pulled away slowly and her eyes fluttered open. With a flush red face the daughter of Aphrodite started apologizing over and over again, getting her things and standing to move away from the rock where the two were sitting.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/8/2016, 1:27 pm

Yena was horrified by the thought of wearing a dress yet before she could voice her objections, Emily moved forward and kissed her on the lips. Yena returned the kiss but it ended after a few seconds. Her own cheeks reddened. "I..." She stammered speechless.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/8/2016, 1:47 pm

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Emily managed to say as she moved herself off the rock and slowly made her way around the lake. It was embarrassing as anything she had ever done before but at the same time it felt like Yena had kissed her back. This left our much loved daughter of Aphrodite at a crossroads; run back and kiss Yena again or continue walking. She chose the later of the two. If she wanted to talk about it or kiss her then she could come to her.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 1/9/2016, 3:05 pm

Yena watched her go tormented as to what she should do. She felt that she probably ought to call her back but say what? Sorry I'm not as comfortable as you are with that sought of behaviour publicly as I'm not ready to come out? Sorry don't go? Wait?
Instead she found herself merely watching indecisively.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/10/2016, 12:24 am

Emily sat at the water's edge and pulled out her notebook again, writing a poem about the water and it's perfection but also it's ripples. There was nothing else in the world that could keep her calm at this point and she decided it was best to not do anything to further any damage that may have been done from her impulsive kissing of Yena.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3