God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Audrey Smith
Country of Origin: Kentucky, USA
Pets: 2 Dogs back at home
Talents: Good at easing tensions, Very funny, Is very quick with a bow
Weapon**: Bow, Short sword
Personality: Funny
Flaws: forgetful and very unmotivated
Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Good with any music (except the clarinet could never figure that out)
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Can seriously play and match any sound or pitch
Life Before Camp*: Wasn't having a terrible life up until I turned 14 then weird stuff started happening my dogs would constantly bark toward the forest around my house until eventually my buddy Nathan one day barged into my classroom saying "we've got to go now!"
from their we managed to survive in the Appalachian mountains until we reached Camp I had left my Mom with my 2 dogs she said she understood but I still feel terrible about just straight leaving her in Elizabeth town all by her lonesome. She was doing fine economically and never had seemed to need a man around ( besides me) but it Still feels weird knowing that the gods are real and my dad is Apollo which does explain my musical abilities pretty dam well. IDK maybe I'll make some friends here at it will all be for the better.
Any notes about your characters: he is very quick to pickup on things and is very witty so watch what you say or you might get a Hades of a one liner.

JacksoncSmith

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from this guy

Post by Marty on 12/31/2015, 5:03 am

Uhh, I really don't wanna mini-mod, but a little reminder: this is not where you post character forms.
Marty
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile http://bit.ly/1Rt3IhG

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksoncSmith on 12/31/2015, 5:05 am

ok sorry where should i go

JacksoncSmith

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty on 12/31/2015, 5:06 am

Character Forms. And welcome to the site anyway :)
Marty
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile http://bit.ly/1Rt3IhG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyroth on 12/31/2015, 11:44 am

I know this isn't what you meant but Welcome, I accept you. Together we shall burn the cabins of all the non-followers of Pyroth and Jackson!
Pyroth

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on 1/4/2016, 10:32 pm

Hello Pyroth, and welcome to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, and we're here to make sure that you, and everyone else, has a good time.

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clicking here .

Then, I would suggest you read the rules on how to create a character, which also has advice on how to make your first of hopefully many characters here. These rules can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message myself, in order to do that, you can click the [pm] box at the bottom of my post here, you can also do this on other people's post too. Or, you can click the messages tab at the top of the page, and send a new message and then enter our usernames individually.

However, you don't just have to Private message myself, there are other groups whom you can message for help. These groups are:
The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
The moderators, which can be viewed here.
Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
Feel free to Private Message (PM) any of us with any questions you may have! Or, if someone is bothering you, or you see an issue. Hopefully that won't be the case, but just so you're aware you can.

Whilst you wait for your first character to be approved, which can take a few tries and some time, join in the other non-rp discussions with can be found in the Out of character (OOC) topic, which can be found here. or better yet, join in the conversation and say hi on the chatbox, which is at the bottom of the homepage, or for an alternative link, go here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to the site.

Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3579
Registration date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content