A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Share | 

First Impression: FUBAR (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   1/22/2016, 2:43 am

Evander liked varying up his jogging routine, and this week he was running around the perimeter of the camp. It was nice to see the dichotomy between the weather in and outside of camp, though he had to wear a little bit more when he ran due to the colder breeze near the perimeter. Snow crunched under his feet as each booted foot thudded against the ground, reverberating up his legs, through his body and calming his mind. The only things he was aware of as he ran were his surroundings, the burning in his legs and the coldness of the air as he breathed in. All thoughts of normal camp life, or of missing home, all of it was gone.

He turned a corner, heading up the side of Half-Blood hill towards Thalia's Tree, but missed a step and slipped. He caught his footing, but his knee jarred causing his thigh to cramp from it's old injury. The son of Ares stopped, swearing like a sailor as he bent over to try to release some of the pressure from his quads. He was breathing heavily, still focused more on the pain in his leg than anything else when he heard a noise. A noise from outside of the camp. His mind quickly snapped back into focus, one hand going to his sword as his eyes scanned the area, darting from east to west looking for a break in the white. The first thing he noticed was short brown hair, followed by the snide look of a teenage girl who was trudging up the hill towards the camp. "Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15734
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/3/2016, 10:34 am

Since the arena wouldnt be free till late in the afternoon, Avery had been hanging out in the so-called Hermes cabin, toying around with her brand new weapons. They fascinated her. Sure she had sais and a wakizashi at home, but seeing them forged out of this new glossy bronze-like metal was totally different. They looked like sharp, solid honey.
The downside was, she couldn't harm people with them. Which was too bad. But apart from that, they were great!
Right now she needed something to drink though. (What kinda camp doesn't allow soda?) She was almost regretting coming here. The guys in the cabin had said something about a supermarket down the road so that's where she was heading now, her weapons at her hips and a lollipop in her mouth.
She had just reached the top of the hill when she saw a jogger dude stumble; immediately she let out a loud, mocking laugh. "Ha. F*g."

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/8/2016, 12:46 am

Evander jerked back when he heard the girl call him a f*g, his hand instinctively tightening on the hilt of his sword as the other balled into a fist. "I ain't no f**king sausage jockey!" He snapped as he made his way closer to her.

Almost immediately after saying it, though, Evander regretted it. "And there ain't nothing wrong with someone who is. Sexuality does not define a person." He said, his voice more even keeled. He was trying not to lose his temper, but his mind was going over every insult that his father, or namesake at least, had flung at him since birth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/8/2016, 5:00 am

Lemme guess, he hangs out on Tumblr, Avery thought, her smirk widening a little as she casually came closer. "Shhh honey, your tampon almost fell out there," she said, sucking on her lollipop as she walked past him. A quick glance to the left showed her that the huge dragon was snoring on his branch. Good. Cause it kind of freaked her out. Not in a bad way (because let's face it, having an actual real life dragon guarding your camp is pretty cool) but....goddammit, if you had learned just a week ago about all the mythology stuff, you sure as hell would need some time to get accustomed to everything.

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/10/2016, 6:37 pm

Evander didn't think before he grabbed the girl by the collar and dragged her close to him. "You wanna say that again to my face?" He said, his face turning red. He wanted to punch her, but he was resisting very hard. Who the hell did this girl think she was, that she would insult him like that? Like his father did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/12/2016, 4:27 am

Avery's gaze flicked over his face. Pressure point, pressure point, pressure point. She smiled, taking her lollipop out of her mouth. "Period cramps, huh? Must be rough."

Now that probably wasn't the smartest move but Avery had ADHD and a godly parentage based on provoking others. Childish glee filled her as she saw how angry and upset he got a what she said. Unlike her sister though, she had a purple belt to back up such a behaviour....and the guy looked seriously about to start a fight. Yay!
Her round face inches from his, she put a hand over the one he had placed on her collar, her fingers naturally finding their positions.

"Just breathe, princess. It's only five days."

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/17/2016, 3:35 am

Pain shot through Evander's wrist and his fist involuntarily unclenched. He was mad, and enough that he wasn't thinking, but at the same time things were crystal clear without distractions. He pushed his hand forward towards her chest, but also moved his left foot around behind her to knock her off balance and preferably onto her hind-end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/26/2016, 1:46 pm

Avery reacted on instinct with a break fall, except that, forest ground wasn't exactly like the mats in her dojo. When she came back to her feet, she had needles on her clothes, and a scratch on her hand from a pinecone.

"I can see it in your eyes," she breathed. "You're angry."

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/27/2016, 9:33 am

Evander barked a harsh laugh. "By the gods, really, Sherlock? Was it that obvious? I tried to hide it so much. Athena herself must come down to ask you to deduce things. Give us another radical observation! Water is wet? The sky is blue? Ares is a d**k?" He replied in a loud mocking voice. "Could you not state anything more obvious if you tried, woman? Of are you stuck on stupid?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/27/2016, 7:14 pm

Avery squinted. Did he not notice the sarcasm?

She gleefully giggled as she saw his reaction. "Okay, you're stupid as f*ck."

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/28/2016, 12:56 am

Evander was literally shaking trying to control his temper at being called stupid. He hated it when people called him stupid. He wasn't stupid. He wasn't a smart man, but he wasn't stupid. "Do. Not. Call. Me. Stupid. B!tch." He hissed out each word through clenched teeth.

The son of Area's knuckles cracked from clenching his fists, but he clenched them tighter to resist the urge to grab his knife or sword and stab this upstart. He wanted to wring her neck. He wanted to enact severe physical violence upon her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/28/2016, 7:58 am

She could see how hard he was trying to control his temper. His voice was a hateful breath, hissed through clenched teeth. His muscles bulged as he closed his fists. Yeee!

"Woa, that was a creative insult. I feel vexed," Avery said, trying not to smile too much.

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   2/29/2016, 11:16 am

Evander was not about to telll this person that he had no idea what vexed meant, but he could guess that she was still mocking him. He took a deep breath and mentally counted backwards from ninety-nine by threes. It helped calm him down enough not to launch himself at her. "You don't want to keep making fun of me, I don't want to hurt you, but I can't always control my temper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: FUBAR (Private)   

Back to top Go down

First Impression: FUBAR (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill-