If We Could Find a Way To Push It Up to Eighty-eight Miles Per Hour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If We Could Find a Way To Push It Up to Eighty-eight Miles Per Hour

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/11/2016, 2:45 am

After he'd finished watching Back to the Future Part III in his laptop (again, for the millionth time), Jack had turned it off and lay down in his chair. Wow, Marty McFly sure looked like him. He'd lie there for a while, before standing up and dashed outside of the Minor War Gods Cabin, to elsewhere. He wore dark jeans, with a red t-shirt and Nike sneakers, along with a digital watch. He needed to get to somewhere else peaceful. And what better place to cruise than at the...stables? Huh. He hadn't thought of that. The stables was all smelly and loud with the whinning of the pegasi and ponies/horses. But he was comfortable with that. On the other hand, the pegasi weren't comfortable with him.

He'd stopped by the stables and managed to avoid a pile of manure on the ground. This reminded him of the scene where Marty punched Buford, and the outlaw stumbled backwards, crashing his face into a pile of manure. That was hilarious.

He knelt down and petted a pegasi, to its objection, as if it was saying I sense the devil within thee or Don't touch me, dude. Either way, the pegasi was uncomfortable with him doing so. Then he looked to the right and saw someone entering the stables.
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1500
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile http://bit.ly/1Rt3IhG

Back to top Go down

Re: If We Could Find a Way To Push It Up to Eighty-eight Miles Per Hour

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/21/2016, 2:46 pm

I walked into the stables, binding my hair into a ponytail. I had one free hour and had decided to spend it doing one of the activities I enjoyed most at camp: horse riding. Yeah, right, call me whatever you want, but whenever I see a horse I feel the little girl inside me squealing in delight.
Walking between the rows of stables, I stopped in front of Nero, one of my favourite horses here. "Hello there," I smiled, petting the side of his head with affection. He had a white mark on his face, which contrasted with his blue roan coat. Suddenly hearing a noise, I turned around to see another guy here who was clearly making the horses uncomfortable.

"Oh hey," I greeted him, recognizing him as one of the few occupants of the Deimos cabin. "Jack, isn't it?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15678
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/22/2016, 6:19 am

Jack tilted his head. "Yeah--how did you know?" he said. "Nevermind. The Deimos cabin is friggin empty 24/7." Jack stood up and the pegasus seemed relief. He brushed the dirt off his clothes. "Alright--since you've already known my name--what's yours?" he asked.
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/22/2016, 10:57 am

"I'm Morgan," I said, extending a hand. Technically it was a lie, as my real name was Theano, but everyone always called me Morgan. "Hecate cabin." I was dressed in an orange camp shirt and combat trousers, my military boots on my feet. I wasn't carrying any obvious weapons but I had my bracelet on my wrist and my pen in my pocket, just in case.
Smiling, I nodded at the horses. "Why are they so fidgety? Is it because of your dad?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/22/2016, 11:13 am

Jack shook Morgan's hand, and looked back at the pegasus and he whinnied. "Yeah. I guess they don't like Deimos." he shrugged. "Since my dad had probably managed Al-quaeda and IS and all other terrorist organizations. Or maybe simply because they have a grudge or something against him." he shrugged. "So--down here for a pegasus/horse ride?" Jack asked.
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/22/2016, 11:39 am

I gestured at Nero. "Yep. Staying on the ground though, no flying." Petting the horse again, I put a calming hand on his nose. "And why are you here? I mean, they don't look keen for you to ride them."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/23/2016, 1:19 am

"I just rewatched Back to the Future Part III, and I got bored. The horses remind me of the movie, and I couldn't think of anywhere else to go, so I went down here. Just to kill some time." Jack shrugged.
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/23/2016, 8:44 am

"Wow. Don't you have lessons today?"

This may be a summer camp, but I rarely had more than two hours of free time each day. Watching movies or getting bored in the middle of the day just didn't happen to me. Well, maybe that was because I was the lieutenant.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/23/2016, 11:36 pm

"No. Actually I do--but I'm currently slacking off--besides, I'm already terrible at archery, so I don't need further archery lessons that would lead me to futile archery skills in the future." Jack shrugged. "You?"
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/28/2016, 5:45 am

I frowned. "Mate, you're missing the point of camp. Archery is super useful and you should definitely go to your training. Nobody cares if you're bad, you're here to learn." If he was in my cabin, I'd give him cleaning duty for having such a shtty excuse to skip classes.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 3/29/2016, 7:04 am

"Eh. Procrastination got in the way too." Jack shrugged. "But true, I am missing the point. But why aiming at the damn point that you can never hit. Basically: you're repeating what my mom's been complaining about for the past 15 years. And it never works." he replied. "Besides, once I accidentally shot another demigod in the shoulder when I missed. And then almost hit one in the face if she hadn't ducked." he said, turning back to the pegasus, to his protest.
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top