Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/17/2016, 1:33 pm

Cyrus was walking through the forest as usual when he got too bored, though this time he was looking rather nice, and found something new. He wasn't usually one of the people to go out and explore the cam grounds but he was feelin up for it and had heard about these Hunters of Artemis. Knowing enough about the campers and how attractive they were he hoped to find some new game and, if his luck and charm were with him, maybe even steel a firs kiss from one of the as well. Walking farther into what he assumed were the gathering grounds based on the fruit there he thought he heard a noise and instinctively put his hands in his pockets but ran one through his two toned hair first. You know I heard you there darling. He smirked to himself before looking in the direction of the sound.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_265/set?id=196293550
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Re: Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Post by Metilinos on 4/17/2016, 10:40 pm

Having a hobby of hunting, but also a belief that it shouldn't be done for sport, was a massive contradiction that Abigail wasn't fond of. If you didn't practice an art or skill, you would dull in that aspect. Abigail's sole goal was to continue her improvement in useful skills. It was much easier said than done, especially when archery practice was nearly impossible to commit to. To hit a bullseye on a still target was nothing to Abigail, but getting practice on moving targets wasn't an everyday thing. Abigail loved how much she'd improved with a bow since she'd started using one, but she would never stop until she hit utter perfection; she was damn near close.

Luckily for her, she was in need of some furs. Hunting and gathering was an absolute essential skill for a hunter, among other things, which Abigail hadn't ever had a problem with. Needing to gather was always the perfect excuse to hunt. When she'd finally spotted a fox, she smiled. It was a cute little animal, but Abigail was aware that looks were deceiving; there was nothing cute about foxes outside of their astehtics. She notched her an arrow in her bow, not a sound out of place. Just then she heard footsteps, and the fox bolted. Abigail's expression darkened. She somehow knew Asina was behind this.

She heard a voice, at least slightly far away from her. He was facing where the fox had been. Was he talking to the fox?

Wait, he? On their own hunting grounds, a boy?

Abigail rose from the bushes, the boy was looking in the other direction, where the fox had bolted. Her arrow was notched, ready to fire. "Try anything and I'll skin you. Put your hands in the air and kneel." Abigail demanded. Her gear was on point, not a single hair out of place, as always, she was ready.
Metilinos

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2014-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/17/2016, 11:02 pm

Cyrus rolled his eyes and lifted his hand up. I am not getting on my knees huntress. He said casually putting his hands behind his head and lacing his fingers there. He never knelt, not even in a photoshoot, it just wasn't something he did. Turning to face the girl he was pleasantly surprised. The hunter had her bow and arrow pointed directly at the son of Himeros but he was less than amused. Why are you even pointing that at me? I'm a normal demigod like you except I'm not a hunter of Artemis, that's pretty much the only difference.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/18/2016, 12:21 am

"Listen up, hair-gel." Abigail said, with lips ever so curved at her remark, though it didn't last. She was a hunter. She was supposed to retain her business demeanor, and continue being a better hunter. As much as it pained her, cracking wise simply wasn't a part of being a successful hunter. She kept her sights on the boy.

"You are getting on your knees, right now. You made the choice to enter these grounds where you know you aren't welcome. You're free game now." Abigail said, sharply. "You're lucky you weren't shot from a distance." Abigail held back a wise crack about the boy looking like a big lanky beaver. "If you need help getting on your knees, then I'll shoot in the leg, understand?" Abigail asked. "Comply, answer some questions, and maybe you'll get to leave. If you had something important to bring to us, you'd have already made that clear."
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/18/2016, 1:22 am

She has to be joking. The forest from camp ran right into their hunting grounds and he was the one to blame? How is it my fault your grounds runs right from the forest in my camp. And I cant get on my knees because I managed to hurt them on a photoshoot when we went on site. He said stating facts, then he recalled what she called him before going on her rant. And I don't use hair gel He said rather annoyed now.

OOC:Zargothrax is posting next and we can just cycle the posts you, me and Zar.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/18/2016, 2:05 pm

Asina appeared suddenly from the trees, her blue hair starkly contrasted with the fur of a fox carcass drapped over her shoulders. She carried her spear instead of her bow, which she lowered to an active position. "Hark, Abigail, I believe this queer male is either lost, daft or lying." She said, having heard the male speaking.

"By my reckoning, demigod, we are at least four leagues outside of the Graecus Camp's barrier. And one does not just happen upon Hunters by accident." Asina inclined her head to the east, where the forest grew rather densely. "Abby, we should probably not harm the demigod. We can take him to Lady Diana, or send him back his way to Camp. Although, he looks as if monsters of the forest would find him a right tasty Demigod McNugget."
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

View user profile

( 1 ) Cust. Rank, Monster Attack, Character Slot, Loss of Limb, Exotic Pet
( 2 ) Name Change
( 3 ) Shout Out, Name color(2mo)
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/18/2016, 7:15 pm

Abigail's eyes narrowed. A knee injury from a photoshoot? Abigail had heard any newbies say that the world was becoming a much more babied and sheltered environment, but this? Abigail was about to accuse the boy of either being weak or a liar, either of which wasn't welcome to be in her presence. Before she began to speak, another hunter had appeared. Out of their entirety, it of course, was Asina.

"Nothing ever gets by you, Pauls." Abigail muttered quietly to herself, with a brief roll of her eyes.. To Abigail it was obvious that this wasn't simply a boy who'd gotten lost. The odds of that were very little, but even with it being a possibility, his attitude was far too calm. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't make the mistake to cross the hunters, especially alone and unarmed. Despite Asina's reasoning, Abigail kept her bow drawn, though she did feel significantly less in danger with another hunter about. Even if it was this one.

"Points for the McNugget joke, but that fox is mine." Abigail stated, matter-of-factly. Asina and Abigail were rivals, though it was hardly a fair game many times, as Asina just had so many more years under her belt, and so Abigail could only outmatch her in so few aspects. History was definitely not one of them. Modern English was, especially her old-school use of the term "queer." Abigail's lips had slightly tucked into a slight grin; this wasn't the first time Asina had been outright savage on accident. "Skinny-jeans, the 'queer' kid here, scared him off, I was tracking him all morning." Abigail argued. She had a feeling she was going to have to find a new fox.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/18/2016, 7:59 pm

Cyrus furrowed his brow. I would appreciate immensely if you wouldn't use that word huntress. The son of Himeros was already embarrassed enough to find men attractive and it was just worse knowing that people still used such a vile word like queer.

Remembering the face the one hunter made when he talked about his photoshoot he sighed The shoot was in the mountains and I refused to use a harness because im an idiot. I slipped and landed right on my knee with a large boulder doing everything except cushioning my fall. He elaborated.

Of all the hunters he had to happen uppon these two were what he was give. Both of whom were clearly totally hard @sses and the one he met first was a die hard rule follower. She was probably older by a lot and the one called Pauls was probably newer considering her nickname was apparently Skinny-jeans. Out of curiosity, and the fact that I've heard rumors about the Hunters of Artemis, or Diana I guess depending on God Parent, how old are the two of you? I'm assuming you're older simply based on the fact that you called her Skinny-jeans. Cyrus said motioning to the girl who found him in the first place.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/19/2016, 9:34 am

Asina was about to tell Abigail she would be willing to share the fur and meat when the queer male started talking. She cocked an eyebrow, wondering which word had offended him. Probably McNuggets. Then the listened further and in shock barked a laugh that caused several birds in a nearby tree to fly off.

She laughed and put her spear upright against the ground to steady herself before gaining her composure. "Physically speaking, I do believe that Abigail and I are the same age. Perhaps formal introduction should be made. Paula Titiana Asina, daughter of Pluto, Hunter of Diana." She said with a flourished bow despite the weight on her shoulders.

"By the by, I find it totally queer that thou detest the word McNugget. I mean, yes, it was a jibe at you, but not the worst possible. Unless you truly hate McDonald's, which I can understand, it isn't real food, but their McFlurries with the chocolate cookie things in them are ah-mazing. Abigail! What is the in-phrase all the cool kids use this decade? The bomb diggity dot com? Or was that last decade?"
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/19/2016, 8:43 pm

First, Abigail resented Asina's willingness to share her identity so easily. Then, suddenly, everything crumbled. Abigail's eyes rolled so far up that she was surprised she couldn't see her own brain. Asina was so old and skilled, why was it still so hard for her to grasp modern English? Wasn't it relatively more simple than older English? Abigail relieved the tension on her bow, leaving the arrow on the string, but no longer aimed at the boy.

"That was no decade, ever, in any world. Nobody has ever explained anything as 'the bomb diggity dot com' in any time." Abigail half-scolded her fellow hunter. "And if you really want to make use of that agelessness, Pauls, hold off on the McDonalds. We're not done talking about that fox either." Abigail muttered. She was, frankly, embarrassed by the message the hunters might be giving right now. That is to say, she was well aware Asina was an asset in all things skill, but the attitude she showed concealed it. Now this boy might go and spout to all of his friends that the hunters were pushovers. Abigail knew that it was something Artemis wouldn't feel concern over, nor Asina, yet Abigail did. Her facial features remained trained and fierce.

Abigail had an obvious hunch that it was the word "queer" that was bothering the boy, but she didn't take it upon herself to acknowledge it. It wasn't going to do her any good to correct the misunderstanding.

"You are right about one thing." Abigail said, now speaking to the boy once more. "You are an idiot. I was calling you skinny-jeans, not her." Abigail spoke, coldly, she was the daughter of Boreas, after all. "Now, you have our names. I think it's only fair we get yours." Abigail didn't want any lose ends; she wanted to know who it was thinking they could sneak in. But she also didn't want to kill a person. A nice middle ground was her hope.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/19/2016, 11:58 pm

Cyrus shrugged. Nobody ever accused me of being smart. He laughed a little before extending a hand. It's Cyrus, Cyrus Rhyme. Pleasure to met the both of you. He smiled with his perfect teeth. At this point in time there was no flirting to be done he really just wanted to get to know the girls and see what the hunt was all about.

Bear started running to his master at that point and the panda dyed Chow Chow stood proudly and happily by Cyrus' side. That didn't last long though. After a few moments of standing he looked at the girls and gave a playful bark before walking closet and nudging them as well.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/20/2016, 12:52 am

"I'll share the fox halfsies." Asina replied to Abigail as Cyrus introduced himself. He extended a hand in a gesture of peace, which absolutely astonished Asina. "Wait, child, you actually are unarmed? Outside of Camp, but in a forest near Camp, where monsters and such could munch on your bones. Prithee, I beseech you that you not make much noi-"

Asina stopped mid-word as a panda bear cub came out of the woods. No, well, that wasn't a panda cub. Was it a dog painted to be a bear? And the barking. The Roman Hunter swore vehemently under her breath, cursing Greek demigods and their propensity for hubris and belief of immortality. "Your unnatural beast is going to draw more attention to your unarmed podex."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/21/2016, 1:32 pm

Abigail's bow was raised once more when an unidentified animal became known. With her arrow notched, wishful thinking came into her head, maybe she wouldn't need any of that fox. The only thing that stopped her was the realization that it was relatively harmless, or at least Asina seemed to think so. Was that a mini panda or a weird dog? Whatever it was, the second it approached Abigail, her boot stopped in front of it, preventing it from getting any closer to her. "Absolutely not. I don't do physical contact without permission, especially with things I can't identify." Abigail was half speaking to the dog and half to its owner.

"Yeah, halfsies works. Thank you." Abigail said, half-bitterly and half-awkwardly. It wasn't her typical nature to accept help, nor was it her typical nature to back down from something, like having the fox for herself. However, one of the most long lasting rules of the hunt was that whoever's arrow hit the prey first had claims on the animal. Whether it was bullet, arrow, or spear, it was a pretty ancient rule, one just as old as Artemis, and Abigail wasn't about to argue with it. Even though she'd seen it first, the rule was blatantly clear; Asina had dibs on the fox. But Abigail would never admit that she had that line of thinking in her head.

"Unnatural is right. If Netha was here, she'd be making a filling meal right now." Abigail declared. She very rarely mentioned her former pet, but on occasion, she couldn't help but wonder how nice it would be to have the companion for herself. Especially in a situation like this one.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/21/2016, 1:54 pm

Now that was a name Cyrus knew. Wait are you Andrew's sister? I know who Netha is because of Lena talking about her . Oh, and he's a Chow Chow with his fur dyed because his previous owner wanted to and i thought it was rather charming. He admitted, talking about how he wasn't originally his or his idea to dye the dog. The son of Himeros noted that Abigail was more stern in her acting towards anything and everything while Paul seemed a bit more relaxed, but that wasn't really saying much.

At the mention of weapons Cyrus chuckled and reached behind him unsheathing his sun and moon swords that were long enough to be hidden by his tall figure. One does not simply leave camp grounds unarmed. He noted, making a spin off of the Meme from Lord of The Rings everyone made. Poor Boramear, such a stupid and manipulative human being but that wasn't saying much about mortals in general. He sheathed his swords again and crossed his arms in front of himself casually.

So what are you guys hunting here if you don't mind my asking. I've never met any of the hunters before so this is actually rather interesting to be here. He admitted. It was very rare that Cyrus found himself in a situation in which he was genuinely interested in things or even a little star struck and he was the former of the two. My apologies if I over step a line, it was not my intention. He recalled having talked about the hunt and not knowing if that was information that was so willingly shared or not.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/24/2016, 9:10 am

Asina cocked her head at the strange demigod as he pulled two swords out, then resheathed them. "I cannot tell if you are queer, ignorant or barbarous extending your hand in peace while under arms." Asina said flatly, noting mentally how that would be justifiable homicide in most civilized countries, at least until the past century or so. Barbarians.

Asina shot Abigail a look for a split second, then her eyes went straight back to Cyrus. "My sister and I were apparently hunting the same fox. The pelt is useful, see, for both fur and leathering. We are between mythical hunts, which is all ye should know, for thine own safety."

She paused for a few minutes, thinking about the comment about this kid knowing a member of Abigail's family. This Andrew must be a much more talkative individual than Abigail to mention siblings who have joined the immortal Hunt enough that a stranger would know the name. "I assume you are no longer under the assumption that Abigail is elder on the assumption that you know some woman named Netha."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/24/2016, 10:44 pm

Abigail's eyes narrowed as he pulled his blades out without any warning. She wasn't happy, and despite being in the presence of Asina, she was ready to make that clear. "Listen up, and listen right now." Abigail warned, without even throwing an insult in there. "I don't know how much you value life, and I honestly don't care. Fact is, you clearly either don't get your situation or just don't care, to draw your weapons on us with no warning. I don't know if you live for some cheap flashy thrill, but I assure you that not living at all might be a better situation for you."

"Whoever this Lena is, you should tell her that it isn't a very good idea for her to talk about Netha or Andrew's sister. She should stop that immediately, before either party takes action into their own hands." Abigail was absolutely sure to make it clear it had struck a nerve with her. The whole reason she'd given Netha to her brother was to help him cope with accepting that they couldn't very much be siblings anymore. Abigail wasn't comfortable or happy with Andrew dwelling over her, should that have been the case.

"Either way, I'm sure you've gathered, I don't very much care for a lot of people, especially the weak ones." Abigail spoke sternly, perhaps even now associating her own brother on that line. "If it was just me here, you wouldn't have learned a thing from me, except what it feels like to be used to hone marksmanship. So whatever you're thinking, it should include being grateful that Pauls has patience for you right now. You are not in friendly territory, boy. I'd advise you put a halt on the testosterone and stop forgetting that so easily."
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/24/2016, 11:01 pm

You asked if I was unarmed and I simply showed I wasn't. The son of Himeros states, rather confused as to why Abigail was getting mad at him when they were the ones who asked if he was unarmed or not. She went on to talk about gods knows what in regards to his swords but Cyrus was only half listening, until he mentioned Lena that was.

The reason I mentioned Lena was because I was curious as to whether or not you knew her, which I am taking as a no, so that rules out me having to worry about that daughter of death for a while, thank the gods. I actually didn't hear about you from Lena I assumed it as much from your own brother when he mentioned getting the lovely wolf from his sister who was a hunter, which you just confirmed for me. Cyrus was by no means trying to be rude, it wasn't in his personality regarding the situation. For the time being he was simply trying to figure things out and sort of get a feel for the Hunters.

Truth be told I would have found it rather...interesting I suppose to have been shot by a hunter. It would have made for an unlikely meeting and no doubt we would been in either a similar or very different situation than the one we are in now, Ms.Abigail. In regards to Pauls, I really do appreciate talking with you. Like I said I've never met a Hunter before so this entire experience is new and sort of exciting. The son of Himeros felt like he was talking for ages but Abigail and even Pauls had done the same so it was only a matter of time before he did so as well.

And as for non-friendly territory goes there isn't really friendly territory other than camp and my own home. The demigod said with a both nervous and stupid chuckle. It was pathetic to see that no demigod had a safe home yet the hunters were always safe, didn't matter who was there or where they were.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/25/2016, 12:57 am

Asina's infinite patience wasn't actually so infinite, and the boy's remarks about being armed rubbed her to wrong way now that the startlement and confusion were passed. "Enough!" She barked, slamming the staff of her spear into the ground. That was more for cinematic effect as she felt the tight pull in her stomach. The ground shook hard for several seconds to emphasize her point.

"You, child, stated that you were unarmed when you proffered your right hand for a shake. It has been for centuries before even my own birth a gesture that you are not armed. Pulling thine weapons without warning after openly stating that thou art unarmed is something that often results in death. Thou art lucky that it did not. If ye were merely foolish instead of cursed by Athena to never have a wise thought, you would have simply stated you were armed instead of drawing the weapons. Shock at your audacity is the only thing you can thank for your soul not being off to my father's realm."

She looked at Abigail for a moment and then back to Cyrus, taking into account that Abigail did not acknowledge herself as Andrew's sister. "Finally, Abigail is no child if Apollo to have a wolf to bequeath a sibling. Nor has she stated that your assumptions are correct. A wise man would not continue this line of inquiry. Abigail is young, having not yet reached even two centuries with the Hunt, and impulsive. I would hate to have to chide her for injuring thee for impetuence." She said, her voice cold andnher accent clipping the words.
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/25/2016, 1:16 am

Cyrus shrugged. I never said whether I was unarmed or not, you simply asked but the conversation continued in another direction and I only now showed I had them. He explained as he thought long and hard about the whole handshake thing. Also, a handshake now a days is simply another way to greet others. I was not aware that it meant being unarmed.

Despite the bombardment of accusations and such Cyrus managed to remain rather composed and cool. One of the natural personality gifts he gained over the years. Then he thought about what it would be like if the men had their own hunters who lived long lives. It would be an interesting notion but even still, would balance out the male to female ratio at camp Jupiter and Half Blood. Oh, and for her being related to Andrew. Like I said; he already told me about Abigail. I just didnít know SHE was the one he was talking about. Cyrus said as he used a shoulder to gesture to the hunter. It was a weird scenario to be with the two hunters and how they were really overreacting but even still, it was nice to have something to to and people to talk to. And youíre right, Iím no son of Athena. My father is Himeros.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/25/2016, 7:27 pm

OOC: I noticed the skip in the posting order. Next time, just check with me if it's okay before you skip me please.

The ground around them quite literally shook, which Abigail wasn't so unused to, she had grown up on the west coast and been to some places with common tremors, but this was intense, Abigail could feel that much. It only lasted a few moments, then Abigail glanced back at Asina for a simple moment and decided it was safe to say the daughter of Pluto had caused the tremor. The boy continued to yap, not even acknowledging the fact that there was just an earthquake at their feet. Abigail's expression seriously darkened; she was done. "That's it, this is over!" Abigail exclaimed, her voice almost not even cold, with the heat of hell-fire having soaked into her words.

Abigail didn't waste even a moment, not even looking to her company for approval or support, before she marched straight up to the boy. Her right hand clenched tightly into a fist, and promptly made a swift and sharp contact into the boy's face, ranging from the base of his nose to his right eye. From how angry she was, one would think her eyes burned with fire, despite her icy lineage. "You stupid a**hole!" Abigail scolded. "Of course Himeros is your dad, you can't seem to even think with the head on your shoulders!" Abigail was beyond angry now, and only allowing herself to be worked up more. In the moment, it didn't bother her that some people might be disappointed in her for her lack of self control.

"You treat this like it's a game!" Abigail had gritted her teeth now. "Do you think this is a joke? Or are you actually so unable to think that you somehow believe your behavior has been acceptable? What is this to you? Do you think you're still just some average mortal high school b**ch? Do you think I'm your teacher, and I'm going to take your sh*t?" Abigail swept her boot, slamming it into the boy's shin. He was going to kneel, injured or not. "You wandered into us, where we're hunting, and expected golden treatment, flashed your swords where you damn well knew they weren't welcome, flapped your lips as though you couldn't understand English, and let your freak dog patter up to two who hunt prey to survive. This isn't a game, I dare you to challenge me one more time. Grow up, right now, or I'm not going to give you a chance to grow up."
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/25/2016, 7:50 pm

Asina sighed, but didn't move forward to stop Abigail. Instead, she leaned against her staff and ran one hand through her short electric blue hair. "Abigail, do not actually kill the fool. He has obviously been cursed by Athena. Also, murder, not good for the soul, the three judges will not appreciate that he is an obnoxious male as justification." She said relatively calmly. "Child, I suggest you not test the patience of my sister and longer. I cannot guarantee your safety. Nor do I find doing such truly desirous, though I discourage violence perpetrated upon the cursed of Athena."

The area they were in was nicely shaded from the sun, shadows everywhere. Asina had a plan if Abigail started to lose her temper too badly. She just hoped it would be
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/27/2016, 10:57 am

You may want to see this Lyon, looks as if some demigod is about to get himself killed thanks to your sister Abigail. Fearow said as he watched the exchange between the two hunters and some son of Himeros. Lyon relaxed her bowstrings from the third rabbit she was about to kill and gathered her things before following the directions from the raven. It wasnít uncommon to hear that Abigail was in a fight and wanting to really do some damage to another demigod, be them a hunter, greek or roman. She moved soundless through the woods but sent Leon to make sure nobody got killed. Seems as if your sister Asina has the same thought. He told her after hearing her tell Abigail to not actually kill the fool.

Cyrus took the hit to the face without even putting up a fight, having known a person who needed to let off steam before in such a way made it pretty obvious that Abigail was similar. No I donít find this to be a game at all. He said as he felt something come in contact with his shin and it sent him staggering before falling backwards into a tree. With a loud oof his back collided with the tree and he fell to his butt. I expected nothing of the hunters when i got here. He said as he sat on the ground in pain for a few moments before slowly getting up and eating against the tree, motioning for bear to leave, which he gladly did. Iíve said before and Iíll say it again, i simply happened upon here by accident but when I found who you were I was interested in seeing how you lived. How the legendary hunters of Artemis, or Diana, lived and thrived.

With that, Lyon enter the gathering of sorts and immediately glared at the male before looking at her sisters and nodding her head down in a bow. I trust you are teaching the invader a lesson sisters. The seasoned hunter said as she leaned against a tree with Leon standing next to her and Fearow resting on her first two fingers while the other hand stroked his feathers. If this didnít make her look menacing then nothing in all the world would besides being a daughter of Pluto or Hades. Her bow was slung across her back as were her arrows but she was ready to strike anyone and anything down in a second. Keep close eye on him Leon, if he does anything out of line growl and if it gets repeated bite into his arm.She mentally told her companion who seemed all to thrilled by the idea.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwacken on 4/27/2016, 3:44 pm

OOC: I am a moron who got post order mixed up.

IC

"I wish I could believe you that you had no intention of finding us, but you are well off the beaten path. And one does not accidentally find Hunters. Hunters find you, or you intentionally find Hunters. Otherwise we would have to deal with a lot more of your ilk." Asina said calmly, then looked over to the third Hunter.

The French Hunter was leaned against a tree, petting her bird as her wolf stood next to her. A pang of judgement ran through Asina, but she didn't say anything. If you couldn't be a good Hunter without more than one companion, you obviously lacked talent. The Greek Hunters in particular seemed more apt to use their animals as a crutch instead of a supplement. "This rather queer fellow came into the area where Abigail was hunting, failed to comply with basic safety orders, misrepresented the fact that he was unarmed, then pulled his weapons without warning. All in all, he is rather lucky Abigail has not actually killed him yet."
Kwacken

Female

View user profile

( 2 ) Name Change
( 6 ) GP Visit
( 8 ) GP Gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 4/27/2016, 8:02 pm

Abigail didn't like Cyrus's attitude, but it was getting better. No more mentions of Andrew, and no more stupid claims. "See? Was that so hard, to drop your bu****it semantic logic? I'm not your mother, and I'm not your teacher. But it's pretty clear that both of them failed you." Abigail said. It was plenty easier to control herself when he was on the ground, hitting him was like throwing all of her blinding rage into an outlet. That outlet just happened to be the boy's face. In a way, the girl missed her old Greek ways she was allowed to have at Camp Half-Blood. Though, she didn't actually miss the camp as a whole. They were a race of weak people. The hunters were strong, in will and ability, and there's no one else Abigail would rather learn from.

Abigail's head titled back, spotting another hunter. She could have handled the situation on her own, but she supposed backup was never a bad thing. "Put your swords on the ground, same with any other weapons you might have." Abigail muttered. She was grateful to finally have some cooperation with the boy. She nodded towards the other hunter, another who was far older than she was, Lyon. She eyed her pets; there was no wolf for Abigail besides Netha. "We've tried teaching him a lesson, doesn't seem like he's capable of learning. Only forcing." Abigail declared. She'd been forced to use physical violence to get her point across.

"She's right." Abigail said, in reference to the boy being lucky that she hadn't killed him. "Furthermore, I agree with Asina. Listen up boy, we don't know your motives. You could be here for something small. Something stupid. Or you could be here to kill someone. Make this easy on yourself. Tell us why you're here, you don't want us to have to do our own investigation."
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 4/27/2016, 8:59 pm

Lyon smirked. Leave it to Abigail to be the first to throw a hit, thought if Lyon was there first she probably would have pinned teen to the ground long before her sister hit the teen. You always were good at teaching a lesson Abigail. Might i suggest a pair of brass knuckles next time? Would leave a nice indent in the boys face. That threw Cyrus a little off guard, the fact that this hunter seemed almost bloodthirsty. It was clear on his face †that he was not a fan of this idea.

You are as stubborn as an Ares. He said rubbing his temple seeing as he was starting to get a headache from hitting his head on the tree. Pulling out a flask the son of Himeros took a drink of rum and then put it away. Before you ask, itís rum. He said directed at Abigail more than anything, even if he knew any one of them could easily kick his a**.

With the comment about her being much like an Ares, Lyon death glared the boy and her hand itched to grab her dagger and press it against his throat, making sure he learned that hunters wrenít really ones to be kind and willing to accept criticism.

Last edited by Nerissa on 4/27/2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down