A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Share | 

(Empty) Mockingbird Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redline2400
Dedicated Member
redline2400

Male
Number of posts : 1187
Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: (Empty) Mockingbird Hunting    5/5/2016, 3:04 pm

Hi. I like to keep introductions short so let's get to it.

This is an RP site. People make characters here. They RP with those characters, develop those characters, and eventually, those characters take on vicarious lives of their own. So their creators, the authors of this never-ending novel known as camphalfblood.org, decide to let the lives of these characters play out, giving them their own stories, their own experiences to live through.

And you know what? I like that idea, which is why I'm setting this up.

Here, you will find stories about my characters from the site, and maybe some other things. Mostly stories though, as those are what the subforum is designed for.
If you wish to comment on my work, go ahead. I like feedback; the stuff gives me insight towards what should be improved upon. Just please don't be a total yes man/woman. If you have nothing bad to say about my work, great, but please don't post some meaningless "I liked it" comment with nothing but compliments. Not that I expect any of those, it's just that nobody likes meaningless comments.

So yeah, here it is, my place for dumping stories. I can't guarantee any regular posting times or anything, but I will be putting things in here sooner rather than later.

(Now that I think about it, this isn't a very short intro. Oops. My bad.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(Empty) Mockingbird Hunting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Stories-