Panama for Spring Break!

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by Green on 7/19/2016, 9:19 pm

After scooping up her beach bag, Heather took the hand that Sebastian had offered to her and stood up. "Thanks." Heather stretched on the sandy shore, reaching up to the skies on her tippy toes before relaxing. "So, where are you staying? I'm not sure it's not to far from here." She pointed down the beach to one of the tall hotels. "My dad and I are staying in with the blue waves for the logo. I forgot the name of it."
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/19/2016, 9:28 pm

Sebastian pointed back the other way. "I'm staying at that little green beach house down over there." Little may not have been a good word. The place had 12 bedrooms and half as many bathrooms. The place was huge, and it was filled with him and 14 of his friends. Sebastian looked back at Heather with an excited smile. "How about we meet at the lighthouse at, say, 9?" Sebastian suggested, pointing to a nearby light house.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/19/2016, 9:41 pm

Heather turned her head, seeing the lighthouse that Sebastian was pointing at. "Oh, nine is perfect!" She whipped back around to look at the son of Thanatos, placing a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away. "So, I'll have to go, but I'll see you at nine!" She pecked his lips before running off toward her hotel.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/19/2016, 10:08 pm

Sebastian watched as she ran down the beach, before turning to jog back to his beach house. Once he got there, he had to hop over a couple of his hungover friends who were asleep on the ground before making it to his room. Sebastian was sharing a room with a couple beds with his best friend, Ethan. Sebastian wasn't expecting him to be there when he got back, but he was reading a magazine on his bed. "Where have you been?" Ethan asked him. Sebastian told him the whole story as he dug through his clothes, trying to find something good to wear. Sebastian settled on a salmon hoodie and a pair of dark gray shorts. Sebastian hung out with his friends for the day until 8:30 when he left for the lighthouse, not wanting to risk being late.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/19/2016, 10:25 pm

Heather was there for at 8:45 dressed in a shirt sleeve blue t-shirt, black jeans, and flip flops. She looked around until she saw him. "Sebastian! Sebastian over here!" The daughter of Discordia waved her hand at him before jogging over to him. "I'm so happy to see you!" She kissed his lips, wrapping her arms around the back of his head.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/19/2016, 10:35 pm

Sebastian smiled and ran over to Heather. He felt her arms wrap around his neck as her lips hit his. Sebastian wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, leaning her back. He had never loved anything as much as the way her lips felt on his. Sebastian pulled his mouth back and placed his forehead on hers. "It's only been a few hours but I've missed you like crazy." Sebastian said before pecking her lips one more time, before standing her back up straight.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/19/2016, 10:55 pm

"I feel the same way!" She shouted zealously. Heather kissed him again, but this time bit his lip playfully. She giggled a bit more before pulling away. "I don't want this spring break to end, 'Bastion. I really don't." She almost made a pouty face, but decided not to be like those Venus girls who throw a mini tantrum when their boyfriends or girlfriends have to go do something that didn't involve them.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/19/2016, 11:35 pm

Sebastian liked when she bit his lip like that. He liked it less when he brought up the end of break. Sebastian looked down, not really wanting to think about the end of break, but being forced to. "Well, I mean, I know it's far away, but I'm sure we can see each other a lot. I mean... I am kind of rich." Sebastian said with a shrug. He didn't talk about it much, but his step dad was very rich. He owned a series of breweries down the east coast.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/19/2016, 11:48 pm

Rich? Heather's eyes grew in size. Granted her father worked as a very successful accounted, but still. "Rich? By that you mean..?" Heather was curious as to what he meant by that. "Wait, no, I don't want to sound like that type of girl."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 12:17 am

Sebastian laughed. "That's why I don't tell people first. I don't want to attract those girls. But, let's just say a week long trip in a house on the beach in Panama was less stressful to me than buying a candy bar is to normal people." As much as Bash didn't talk about it, he liked being rich. Sebastian liked being able to get what he wanted, when he wanted, Sebastian sat down cross-legged on a large rock at the base of the light house.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 1:43 am

Her eyes remained to be the same size especially after that analogy he just used. "So that means you can come see me in Camp Jupiter! I'd love to spend a day with you in New Rome! We can get you a villa for the night and everything." Heather felt very excited now to hear that she would be able to see Sebastian more often than not. She straddled his waist and wrapped her legs around his back, resting the side of her head on his shoulder. "...So it wouldn't be stupid for us to date, right?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 3:26 pm

]

Sebastian smiled and picked up Heather just married type, with a wink. Sebastian turned around, and started to make his way up the lighthouse stairs, ignoring a couple of do not enter signs. Sebastian set her down when they hit the top, and smiled, looking out at the water. The beach was empty in front of them, and they could hear electronic music from a party a ways down the beach. It was a beautiful night, the sky full of stars. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Heather's waist and smiled sweetly at him. "Heather, will you be my girlfriend?"

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 6:45 pm

Heather was taken aback by the question. Did Heather was taken aback by the question. Did he just ask her to be his girlfriend? He didn't know exactly what to say other than kiss him. And that's exactly what she did. Heather pressed her lips against his for a good minute before breaking away. "Yes, Sebastian Plight, son of Thanatos. I will be your long distance, Roman girlfriend." She whispered so that only they could hear before kissing him again.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 7:28 pm

Sebastian smiled against Heather's lips as she kissed him, unable to contain it.  Sebastian moved back about a centimeter. "Wow... I have a Roman girlfriend..." Sebastian said, pecking her lips. "And I've never been so happy in my life." Sebastian said, resuming their kiss. Above the party down the beach, fireworks went off, as Sebastian's lips hit Heather's. He laughed a little. "Perfect timing."

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 7:38 pm

Heather giggled, but this time it wasn't as mischievous or flirtatious. It was sincere. Genuine. The daughter of Discordia rolled her eyes playfully. "If this was any other couple I would've shoved a golden apple into one of their mouths, but since it's us," She pecked his lips again. "I won't be doing that anytime soon." Heather wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling completely satisfied. "So, when's our first meet up, hm? I wanna say in a couple of weeks, but I'm sure your Iris Messaging only go, but so far." As she was saying this the tip of her index finger was tracing over his bottom lip.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 7:48 pm

Sebastian pushed a strand of hair behind Heather's ear. "Whenever you want." Sebastian said, smiling. He was so excited to have someone who was officially his girlfriend, and he would do anything for her. "We still have the whole rest of this week, though, let's worry about that after." Sebastian said with a crooked smile. Sebastian could see his beach house behind Heather. The flashing lights implied that there was a party going on there.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 8:48 pm

Heather looked in the direction that Sebastian was and shifted her weight from one leg to another. "Is that your beach house? Looks like your friends are having a fun time." She looked back at the son of Thanatos. "Do you want to go maybe?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I wouldn't mind going. I haven't been to a good party since...well, that party in New Rome. A couple of Bacchus and Apollo kids through a really nice party, I have to say."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 9:06 pm

Sebastian looked over at the house. "Um... Yeah, sure. Let's go." Sebastian said, then looked back at Heather. "Just a fair warning, my friends are kind of....... awful." Sebastian said seriously. "I mean, they're getting better. We all are. We're growing up, but let's see how this goes." Sebastian said, before turning to run down the lighthouse stairs, and then along the beach.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 9:22 pm

OOC: Hey, only hell and damn are the only curse words that don't have to be censored. Just a friendly warning! :)

Heather smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "I can handle it. I'm a big girl." She mused, biting her lip and running beside Sebastian. For some reason this reminded her of 7:00am runs she did in the military portion of Camp Jupiter. Refreshing and fun.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 9:31 pm

Sebastian slowed down as they reached the front porch of the house. The music was loud and the lights were flashing, The porch was covered in buckets of neon paint. Through the open family room window, Sebastian could see people dancing under black light, covered in the paint. Sebastian smiled. "Neon parties were always our specialty. This is gonna be a good one." Sebastian said, an excited and dark smile on his face. Sebastian dipped his right hand in a bucket of blue paint, and his left hand in a bucket of yellow, and dragged 3 fingers under both of Heather's eyes, with a wink.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 10:03 pm

Heather found this very attractive and let him do as such. "This is kind of how Discordia and my dad met. They were both at a rave and they hit it off really well. Obviously." She giggled and bent down to dip her own hands into the neon paint, but for her it was orange and green. She drew lines across his forehead, a little bit on his chin, and zigzag lines on his cheeks. "I think we're ready."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 10:22 pm

"One more thing." Sebastian smeared some pink paint on to her lips, and some blue on his. Sebastian smiled at her, and then bent down to kiss her. When they did, the paint on their lips swirled together, and then Sebastian leaned back, smiling wide. "Perfect." Sebastian turned to the door and laced his fingers around Heather's. Here goes nothing. Sebastian thought, and then pushed the door open.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 10:29 pm

Heather's smile grew wide when they entered the party. She didn't know what was going on, but what she did know was that she was going to have one hell of a time. The daughter of Discordia weaved through the crowd with Sebastian behind her. Once they found a good spot, she turned around and pressed her back against his chest, rocking to the music on beat. "This is a lot of fun!" She shouted over the music, turning around so that she could kiss him.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 10:37 pm

Sebastian pressed his lips forcefully on Heather's swaying to the music as he kissed her. He stayed this way until he felt a hand on his back and a body next to him. Sebastian leaned back and turned his face, and found himself face to face with Ethan, who was grinning widely at him. Based on the large mostly empty bottle in his hand and the wild look in his eyes, Sebastian guessed he wasn't exactly sober. "SEBASTIAN PLIGHT! IS THIS THE GIRL WHO TURNED YOU SOFT?" Ethan shouted. Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Ethan, this is Heather. Heather, this is my best friend, ethan."

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 10:42 pm

Heather raised an eyebrow at this "Ethan". "Yes, that's me." She said simply, crossing her arms over her chest and tried to look assumed. "It's nice to meet you, Ethan." Heather looked between him and Sebastian before asking. "Do you have anything for me to drink? Other than alcohol?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down