Panama for Spring Break!

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 11:04 pm

A lot of eyes were on Sebastian now. Apparently, Ethan had spread the story of his day around. Sebastian wrapped his arm around Heather as Ethan laughed. "Well for you, princess, there is soda in the fridge, but for Sebastian Plight, I know what he likes." Sebastian felt as a bottle of rum was shoved into his chest. Not really certain of what to do, Sebastian looked down at Heather.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 11:16 pm

Heather now raised bow eyebrows when Ethan called her "princess". No one ever called her that not even her father. "Alright." She shot Sebastian a look before walking between them and to where the sodas are. She needed to do something bad. Really bad. When no one was looking, she summoned a golden apple and placed it on top of the cooler and walked away and back toward Sebastian was a mischievous and devilish look on her face. "Hey, babe." She reached up and pecked his cheek.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 11:39 pm

Sebastian saw Heather's face as she walked back up to him and he instantly knew something was up. He chuckled darkly and placed one hand on the side of her face, the other held the bottle down at his side, a couple of sips missing. Sebastian kissed her. Pulling back, he said, "So what did that pretty face do?" Sebastian said, his New York accent showing through. He looked around, and leaned in. "I swear that Ethan is a lot better than he seems right now."

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/20/2016, 11:50 pm

"Yeah, I hope so. He called me princess." She shivered with disgust. "I'm many things, but a princess is not one of them." Heather pointed out. She was about to kiss Sebastian, but then a fight broke out right behind them. One of the dues, a lengthy, fair skinned boy with blonde hair and brown eyes had her apple in his hand, bashing it into the other guy's face. "Oopsie." Heather looked up at Sebastian was fake innocence. "That's what I did."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 12:25 am

]

A mischievous smile stretched across Sebastian's face, mirroring hers. "That's Isaiah. He's a jerk." Sebastian said with a dark laugh. Sebastian used his open hand to pull Heather into him, returning to dancing. As they danced, quite a few of Sebastian's friends made there way over to introduce themselves. Most of them were much more civilized than Ethan had been. Anytime that one of them was there, though, Sebastian felt the need to drink from the bottle in his hand.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 12:31 am

Dancing with Sebastian was definitely the highlight of Heather's spring break. She pressed her back against his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck, tilting his head to the side. "I'm really gonna miss you, 'Bastian..." Heather turned around again and pecked his neck, then his lips. "You aren't drunk are you?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 12:40 am

Sebastian shook his head. "Definitely not drunk." Sebastian looked down at the bottle. He'd made an impressive dent in it while talking to his friends, but not much for him. "Tipsy, but not drunk." Sebastian said with a large smile, looking down at Heather. The iris' of Sebastian's eyes were shifting from their light blue, through the blue spectrum, to black, a side effect of his lack of full mental focus. Sebastian placed his lips on the side of Heather's neck, letting them linger there.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 12:45 am

Heather exhaled contently, rubbing the back of his head. "That feels amazing." Her eyes trailed over the scenery of the party. Neon blue, orange, purple, green, pink and yellows lit up the darkness of the party. It was a wonderful scene and didnt want this to end. She didn't want anything to end.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 1:02 am

Sebastian pulled his lips off her neck, having left a lip shaped mark where his lips had been. He pushed the remainder of the bottle in his hand to a passing friend, not wanting to risk doing anything stupid. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Heather, pulling her closer to him as they moved to the music. He leaned down, his lips grazing her ear as he spoke. "Have you ever experienced a moment as wonderful as this?" Sebastian said, his voice a syrupy and sweet.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 1:07 am

Heather lightly bit her lip, shaking her head. "No, no I haven't." She whispered, moving his hands down a bit more before rewrapping his hands around his neck, resting her head on his chest. "Have you?" The Roman demigoddess asked, looking up at him with her still bitten lip.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 1:16 am

Sebastian shook his head. "Never in my life." Sebastian said, a cute little smile on his face. He watched as Heather bit her lip. "I like when you do that." Sebastian said, winking. He tilted his head down so he could place his lips on hers. With a slight smile, Sebastian bit her lip lightly and playfully where she had been, before going back to kissing her. Between kissing her, he said, "I like doing it, too."

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 1:21 am

Heather giggled and kissed him back and took in a deep breath. She broke away after a bit and giggled more. She was having the time of her life and nothing could ruin it. Knock on wood. She took his hand in here again and led him back outside, sitting on one of the couches on the deck facing the ocean. "This is better. Just you and me."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 1:28 am

Sebastian passed a lot of his friends on his way outside, but he didn't give them almost any of his attention. Sebastian sat down next to Heather on the couch, putting his arm around her and pulling her close. His eyes were still shifting from blue to black, and back again. He could still hear the noises from the party inside, but all he was focused on was Heather and the ocean breaking on the shore in front of them. "You and me." He smiled.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 1:32 am

The daughter of Discordia giggled a bit and straddled his waist, wrapping his arms around him. "Just you and me. And the ocean. I really wish I was able to wear something else, but I don't want to look trashy, y'know?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 1:40 am

Sebastian placed his hands on Heather's hips and looked up at her. The moon was reflecting off of her dark hair, and her face was reflecting the lights from inside the party. She looked absolutely beautiful. "I don't think that you could ever look trashy. You will always look perfect." Sebastian said, kissing Heather's jawbone. Sebastian tilted his head as he talked, not really sure what she was saying.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 1:46 am

Heather giggled, shaking her head. "No, I can look awful at times especially after our Roman runs when my hair is a mess." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and started to give pepper kisses to his neck.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 1:53 am

Sebastian's held tilted back a bit when Heather's lips were on his neck. "You will always be perfect to me." Sebastian repeated himself, pulling her closer to her by her hips. Sebastian loved this moment. He loved the feeling of the Roman's demigoddess' lips on him.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 1:58 am

The Heather's breath could be felt dancing across the son of Thanatos' neck as she answered. "You're so sweet, Sebastian." Her eyes trailed back up to look at his and pecked his lips a couple of times before lingering, wrapping her arms around his neck even tighter. "You're amazing. I love the way your eyes switch from blue to black and back again."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 2:04 am

Sebastian shook his head. "You're the amazing one. I don't deserve you." Sebastian said, his eyes changing more rapidly, as his heart rate increased. Sebastian lowered his head a tiny bit, so that he could lightly place his lips on top of Heather's collarbone.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 2:07 am

Heather's breath caught in her throat and had to get herself together. "You do deserve me and I deserve you." She cooed with a smile. She got up from his lap and sat back down beside him, pecking his cheek rapidly, giggling as she did so. "I have to leave soon. I told my dad I'll be back by eleven." She said between kisses.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 2:11 am

Sebastian put his arm tightly around Heather's shoulder. "Do you have to go so soon?" Sebastian asked, his eyebrows turning in. Sebastian had almost forgot that she was here with her Dad. Sebastian twirled a strand of her hair around his finger.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 2:16 am

"In about...thirty minutes or so." She whispered, tracing his lips with her index finger. "But I really don't want to go, baby." Heather kissed his neck again, determined to give him a hickey before she left for the night was over. "There," The daughter of Discordia licked her lips. "Something to remember me by."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 2:27 am

Sebastian's heart raced as he felt Heather leaving her mark on his neck. "Well, you can't leave without me returning the favor." Sebastian said flirtatiously, his eyebrows raising. Sebastian's mouth fell on the spot where her chest and neck met, and he left his mark as well.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/21/2016, 2:43 am

Heather let out a soft moan before she stood up. "Great, now I have some explaining to do when I get back to the hotel." She winked at Sebastian before standing up. "Do you mind walking me back? There's monsters and creeps out there who I don't feel like killing." She said with humor to her voice.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/21/2016, 11:28 am

Sebastian stood up, despite wanting to stay there forever with Heather. He placed his thumb on the impressive sized spot on Heather's neck. "Good luck explaining that." Sebastian said, before lacing his fingers between hers, starting down the steps of the beach house.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next