Panama for Spring Break!

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/26/2016, 11:03 am

Sebastian laughed a little at her cockiness, falling for her more every second. He moved forward in the line, putting them up first for the next ride. It'd been a while since Sebastian had been to a carnival and since he hidden ridden a ride. Well, except for the roller coaster that was his life. He was excited to get on a ride with Heather, the high point of his life's roller coaster

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 11:33 am

http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mf12kq71bs1ra17u0.gif
Now it was their turn to get on the ride. She made sure to get a seat right in front of Sebastian. After buckling herself up, the Roman looked over her shoulder at him and winked, biting her lip. "Ready to have some fun?" She asked with a twinkle of mischief in her eye.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/26/2016, 11:47 am

Sebastian nodded with an excited smile on his face. The seats started to rise off of the ground. Sebastian tapped the back of Heather's seat with his foot excitedly. The ride began to spin, faster and faster. Sebastian looked over the large carnival as they spun around, seeing all of the lights and colors.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 5:19 pm

Heather looked back over to look at him with a smile, then looked forward. The daughter of Discordia put her hands up in the air and closed her eyes. This reminded her of spending time practicing on the giant eagles back at Camp Jupiter. Minus the fear of falling off, of course.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/26/2016, 5:32 pm

Sebastian turned her head back to Heather in front of him. Her hands were up and the air and the wind was blowing her dark hair around. Sebastian resolved that watching her was better than any view, whether it was the carnival or the Smoky Mountains. Sebastian watched as her air blew around as they spun around the ride, high above the carnival.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 11:29 pm

After ten minutes the ride was over and they slowly came to a stop. Heather unbuckled herself from the ride and walked toward Sebastian to take his hand and headed out of the exit and skipped a bit. "I really enjoyed that!" She moved a few strands of hair behind her ear. "What's next, babe?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/27/2016, 12:08 am

Sebastian walked out of the ride area and then once they were out of the area, he stopped. Placing his hands on the side of Heather's face, he kissed her slowly. Whispering, his lips brushing against hers as he talked, he said. "You were the most beautiful thing up there, I couldn't help myself. How did I get so lucky to end up with someone beautiful like you?" Sebastian said, honestly. He was a rotten person. How did he end up getting the lucky end?

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 12:27 am

Heather was surprised by the kiss, but accepted anyway. "You can thank Venus." She whispered, then kissed his lips back, wrapping her arms around her waist and hanging onto him with a smile on her face. "C'mon, I'm sure there's a photo booth around here. We can take some cute pictures and have some privacy." She moved her hands from his neck to his and walked aimlessly around.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/27/2016, 12:32 am

Sebastian walked around, his arm around Heather tightly, until he saw a photo booth at the other end of a walkway. He pulled Heather towards it. As he pushed through the large groups of people, he heard a bunch of different people with a bunch of accents, making him realize that most of them were "tourists" like they were. Is anyone really from Florida? Sebastian thought as they reached the booth. Sebastian pulled the curtain aside for Heather.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 12:56 am

Once in the photo booth, Heather immediately sat across his lap and crossed her legs at the ankle. "Now I can do this," She pressed her lips against his and exhaled from her nose contently. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stayed there. She had no intention on taking pictures. Not now at least.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/27/2016, 10:10 am

Sebastian took a second to respond to the daughter of Discorda, his mind not working as fast as life was going. Once he caught up, though, he smiled, kissing Heather back. He placed his hands on her waist. He held her tight, drawing little circles on her side with his thumb.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 3:01 pm

Heather giggled and pulled away after a while and looked at the camera on the other wall. "So we better take pictures now so that we don't get kicked out." She bit Sebastian's lip before turning around and hitting the button to make it go. "Alright, one, two...three!"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/27/2016, 4:21 pm

Sebastian was excited to have a cute memory of his time at the carnival as he watched her press the button to start the camera. As the clock ticked down, Sebastian placed his palm under Heather's chin, and wrapped his fingers around to her farther cheek. Right before the clock hit zero, Sebastian placed his lips on Heather's close cheek.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 11:30 pm

Heather smiled and bit her lip all at the same time. "That was cute. We need a couple more." She got off of his lap and wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed his neck when the picture was being taken. She was really enjoying herself with Sebastian. She honestly didn't want this weekend to come to a close.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/27/2016, 11:42 pm

Sebastian smiled sweetly when he felt Heather's lips on his neck, looking over at her as the flash went off for the next picture. He knew that that would be a really cute picture. Sebastian put his back hand on Heather's hip, placing the other one under her chin. Sebastian pushed her chin up so that he could look into her eyes, kissing the tip of her nose as the flash went on again.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/28/2016, 12:05 am

Heather giggled and ran her fingertips through black hair. "These are going to turn out very cute." She moved his hand up some and leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the moment she was having with her boyfriend. "Can't we just stay in here?" Heather asked after a while of silence.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/28/2016, 12:21 am

Sebastian laughed lightly, rubbing Heather's shoulder with his arm around her. "I mean, we could, but I feel like we'll either make some carneys or children pretty annoyed. We could also ride a couple more rides and then head back to my beach house." Sebastian suggested, pulling the curtain aside, and stepping out of the booth, offering his hand to Heather.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/28/2016, 1:45 pm

"Ugh, fine!" She rolled her eyes playfully and took Sebastian's hand. Heather hopped out of the photobooth and wrapped one of he arms around his neck. "What rides do you want to go on, Death Boy?" She asked with a mischievous smile on her face.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/28/2016, 6:49 pm

Sebastian looked around, and then pointed a little bit away from them. "The Tilt-a-Whirl.'' Sebastian said, his eyes lighting up. Sebastian started to make his way over to the ride, cutting in and out of booths with carneys shouting about their games. Sebastian made it to the line.

[/quote]
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/28/2016, 11:03 pm

Heather followed Sebastian as they weaved through the crowd to stand in the Tilt-A-Whirl. "Are you excited about going back to the beach house? I'm sure it's a mess." The daughter of Discordia giggled lightly and ran her fingertips through her dark hair.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/28/2016, 11:41 pm

Sebastian shrugged, slipping his hands lightly into Heather's. "I told Ethan and the guys that they better take care of it. They have a tendency to do what I say." Sebastian said darkly. Sebastian, especially when he lived in the City, was the leader of his group. Ethan was his second, and was why he was the leader when Sebastian was at camp.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/29/2016, 12:11 am

"Ooh, so you're like the big boss man, hm?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Heather started to mess with his flannel shirt buttons again. The Roman continued to walk a bit as the line started to move forward. "I'm not really that important when it comes to Camp Jupiter." She explained, moving his hands to around her neck.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/29/2016, 12:18 am

Sebastian shrugged. He wasn't always the greatest at giving himself credit, especially with his City friends. "Oh, I'm not important at all at camp. But, yeah, between me and Ethan, we kind of run our group." Sebastian missed being important, too. That's why it was nice being here with his friends, because they looked up to him as some kind of god, ironically. It was probably his darkness as being a son of Thanatos, an actual god, that made them want to follow him.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/3/2016, 8:51 pm

"So you're like a bad boy who's like the big dog? That's really, really hot. I wish I was a leader. I'm more of a..solider than a general, but I guess that's alright. Not everyone can be important, right?" Heather shrugged her shoulders and moved with the line. The next ride after this one would be theirs.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 8/3/2016, 9:11 pm

Sebastian laughed a little, shoving his hands in his pockets, looking around, before looking back at Heather. "I promise I can be pretty intimidating when I want to." He said, his eyes rolling too black, and back then as his eyes were locked on hers. Once they were back to blue, he looked back up and started to move forward in the line. "Our turn." Sebastian said, winking at Heather.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next