i am gay gay gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i am gay gay gay

Post by mabel pines on 6/20/2016, 5:02 pm

((lmao how do u title))

so uh anyway! as most of you probably know, i'm a Big Fat Lesbian Who Loves The Ladies. and as those of you who know that know, i'm not yet out to my parents and have No Clue how to come out to someone without going like "GIRLS yep i hearda them they sure are pretty i'd love to hold hands with one someday" or being All Around Ridiculous

SO the conundrum comes when i decide, "hey self, you know what's a good idea?" "i dunno, self, what is a good idea?" "well, self, i'm thinking we should come out to our parents" "gee willikers self that sure is a good idea!" yet i STILL HAVE NO CLUE HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO FORMALLY COME OUT TO MY PARENTS without like screaming or Something

basically, i need advice and tips on How To Do That, since my best idea was getting a cake with a stork screen printed on it holding a bundle with the words, "Congrats! It's A Lesbian!" on it which, while effective, is probably not the best way to go about it
mabel pines
gun.

Female
Number of posts : 8783
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile http://eldritchmabel.tumblr.com/

shop|invite|blog
shoutout to sienna for my avatar & the badge!!

Back to top Go down

Re: i am gay gay gay

Post by Josh on 6/29/2016, 8:44 am

Hide in your closet/cupboard in your room. Call out for your parents, for them to come to your room. When they come in and ask whats wrong, climb out and go "Sorry, just coming out of the closet."

Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3579
Registration date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/5/2016, 7:49 am

Ok so I was in a similar situation not long ago, I came out to my parents as being bisexual(which was ungodly difficult to admit to them) and this is what I've found out from my experience.

1)Sit them down so its just you three of you like at a place in the house or someplace you have privacy but also can go to your own seperate places afterwords.

2)Use that whole "so i have a friend" thing or whatever you wanna call it. I know it sounds stupid but I did it and it worked out ok I guess. haha.

3)Just be 100% honest but ease them into it, start with when you started to kinda figure it out and explain why you haven't been able to tell them till now and all that stuff.

4) I wish I had done this but didn't think of it when i told my parents but have them just listen to what you have to say before you even begin talking about everything. Sit them down and be like "Shush up and lemme talk because this ish is serious."

That's what I've found to be helpful and it helped a few of my friends come out as well to not only family but also close friends who they were concerned about. I know it's hard but you have to remember to do this at the time you want to. The only reason I told my parents was because I was seeing a girl at the time and didn't want to have to worry about them freaking out if they found out before I told them myself. I hope this helped in any way at all and know that we all love you!
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down