Olympus [Greeks - Summer Solstice 2016]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Olympus [Greeks - Summer Solstice 2016]

Post by Green on 6/27/2016, 9:03 pm

Alex chuckled. "Take your time! I also grew the apples, they're Granny Smith's and the cinnamon. Now, growing that was tricky since I've never did that before, but after a couple of tries I got it right." The young demigod explained with a smile. He didn't care if Demeter didn't eat it in fifty years, as long as she was able to enjoy it. "...You like Dionysus, right? Hypothetically speaking of course." It wasn't hypothetical.
---
He took the spear from his father and put it back on in the sheath between his shoulder blades. "Yeah, I don't know why they want to use those in the first place. I'll keep my xiphos and kopis over those...accidents waiting to happen." He snorted, shaking his head. "But yeah, spears are good. How do you like javelins? Throwing Bolas? Those have a very...tribal and ancient feel to them, the throwing bolas. Maybe I'll get one of the Hephaestus kids to make me a set. Who knows?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4429
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sanchez on 6/27/2016, 11:47 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

BIC:

----- NESTOR AND REYNA -----

"Ok." Rey nodded. "So, Mother, we brought a gift? Dad helped with the money also." she added.

Nestor dropped his backpack. The demigod, assisted by his sister, pulled out a box wrapped in present wrappers. "We thought you might be interested in astronomy, so--we brought a telescope."

Rey helped Nestor push the box to under Athena's feet. "Hope you like it." Nestor added.

----- JACK -----

Jack smiled slightly. "Glad it came into good use. So, Dad, uh, I brought a present, from Mom also, as usual." he placed the backpack on the ground. "It's uh--a whole two kilogram bag full of horror movies--including a copy of The Conjuring 2 my mom somehow acquired."

OOC: Short post because I'm getting writer's block
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2015-10-06

View user profile http://bit.ly/1Rt3IhG

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnSiren on 6/28/2016, 1:00 am

"Some of it is like 'what kind of monsters are there?' and 'How do I fight with a sword?' But what I should know is how to improve apon everything, and also when do I know when I'm ready leave or fight monsters? I'm still a little shaken up about the dracaena." He admitted, he was a little stressed out about this whole thing.
He pulled on the bottom of his camp half-blood tee, the coller of his shirt dipped just under the middle of the coller bone, showing the end of scar that obviously used to be a deep wound. The rest of it continued on as crescent just under his collet bone to his right shoulder. It was a silent gesture to the scar.
Martan had pawed back to Josh and pawing at his leg, asking for attention. He obliged and scratched the right behind his left ear, his most favorite spot to be pet/scratched.
AutumnSiren

Male
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2016-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top