A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Getting to the Boundry (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

Getting to the Boundry (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime6/22/2016, 6:13 pm

Getting to the Boundry (Private) Tumblr_inline_nhew065tu21selhrj

Véronique wiped the sweat from her forehead as she tried to roll her bags up the hill. Her father had just left a couple of minutes ago and she knew that she was all alone now. A couple hundred feet stood between her and the unseen boundary of camp and she was desperate to get there. The native African islander grunted as she continued to haul all of her things up the hill. Her father told her not to pack so much, but she didn't listen to him. She was regretting not heeding his words. "Ah!"

She fell backwards, getting her blue capris and white sleeveless blouse dirty with grass and mud. "Perfect! Just perfect!" She stood once more, almost falling in her two inch wedges. Her hair was clumping together to her forehead and one of her fingernails had been chipped. Véronique had started to go up the hill again until she heard something behind her. She screamed to the top of her lungs when she saw a woman humanoid that was covered in green scales and had two tails for legs.

"What is that?!" She screamed to no one in particular and opened up her ivory colored purse, looking for her mase. The sixteen year old ruffled through her designer bag, praying that she didn't leave it at home. As she was doing this, the she-beast came ran toward her with it's teeth bared.

Her hands wrapped around the pink mace and sprayed it in her eyes. The beast cried out in pain,  grabbing her by her neck and throwing her onto her luggage twenty feet away.

"Someone help..."
She whispered, struggling to stand to her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime6/24/2016, 7:29 pm

Thwack! Thwack! Two arrows hit the snake woman in the neck and stomach and, after disgusting gurgling noises, she blazed up in a column of golden flames.

"Wow! I actually hit her! Did you see that?"

Dayami jumped up and down excitedly, holding her bow. She had been at camp for just one week now and had discovered she was kind of decent at archery. (Most of her good shots were pure luck though.)

"Woohoo, I can't believe it!"

"Calm down there Hawkeye," Kayla said, sliding her quiver from her shoulder. "I landed the killer arrow."

"I did hit her too though." She didn't care about who killed the monster. She had helped!

Speaking of. There was a girl in the middle of a pile of luggage that clearly needed a hand.

Dayami ran down the hill and skidded to a halt in front of her. "Hey there! You're a demigod, right? I'm Dayami, daughter of Thalia, goddess of comedy, so just a heads up: I do a lot of puns, blame it on my heritage. What's your name? Do you need help carrying all that luggage up there? Oh, and are you injured?"

"God, Yujenco, let her breathe." Kayla had arrived, bow in hand, and briefly waved. "Hi there. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. Let's get you to safety."

Dayami grabbed one of her suitcases and heaved it up, starting to walk uphill. Whilst doing so, she kept shooting glances at the girl, looking her up and down.
She was drop. Dead. Gorgeous.
Like, one of those models she saw on bikini ads in the cities. She had that kind of perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect eyes combo on top of a flawless hourglass figure and endless legs -- the absolute full package. Holy Moly. Dayami wished she looked like that! The girl obviously had a lot of fashion sense too: dashing fabric and trendy colours, styled up with matching accessories and in-vogue shoes, she might as well be coming back from some street style runway show.
On her side, the Filipina daughter of Thalia was -- well, anything but that. Her Pokemon tee didn't hide her belly fat and her shorts let her tan, jiggly thighs soak in the sunlight. She wore a pair of scratched up boots and Hello Kitty socks, a few brightly coloured friendship bracelets on her wrists. Not exactly a magazine cover.

"Where are you from?" she asked, eager to know more about this stunning woman.

Click on the gifs

Getting to the Boundry (Private) Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Getting to the Boundry (Private) Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/25/2016, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime6/24/2016, 7:52 pm

Her mind was racing with the two-tailed-snake-woman-thing and now she came in contact with two ladies who looked to be around her age saying things like "daughter of Thalia, goddess of comedy" and "Welcome to Camo Half-Blood". Veronique tried to get her emotions under control, but she didn't know whether or not she could stay strong with the overwhelming situation she was in.

"I-I'm Veronique Talma, b-but everyone calls me...Chantal." She said in her noticeable Franco-African accent, still shaken up. The young demigod helped the one called Dayami up the hill with her luggage, trying not to seem superficial by staring at her own nails to see if they were broken. "What's going on? What was that thing?!" She looked between the two girls, her white blouse completely ruined.

"I-it looked like one of those things I-I read in a book my father gave me. Like it was...a..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime6/25/2016, 4:54 am

"A monster," Kayla finished for her. "That one was a Scythian dracaena, a she-demon part snake part woman. But a word of advice: don't say monster names out loud. Names have power, and if you utter them, you're likely to be found by them quicker than you think."

"You can say them inside camp limits though," Dayami smiled. "You're safe in there."

"But it shouldn't become a habit," Kayla continued. "There are some code words, for example, the Furies are often called the Gracious Ones or the Kind Ones."

They arrived atop the hill and walked through the marble portico. Peleus was sleeping around Thalia's pine tree, the Golden Fleece glittering like a treasure in the sunlight.

"Welcome home!" Dayami said and spread her arms widely as if she was going to try and hug the whole valley at their feet. Doing so she let go of the suitcase, which fell aside. "Whoopsie. Hope you don't have anything fragile in there," she said, scrambling to pick it up.

Click on the gifs

Getting to the Boundry (Private) Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Getting to the Boundry (Private) Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime6/25/2016, 2:03 pm

Veronique looked between the two girls, trying to take note of everything that they were saying. "Scythian dracaena, got it." It was still, of course, overwhelming, but when she finally looked down at the camp, all of that seemed to fade away. Watching the sun shine off of the lake was breath taking enough. "This is beautiful!" He clasped her hands together in excitement.

Suddenly, Veronique was surrounded by a pink, thick haze. She had no idea what was going on, but when the haze cleared, her clothes had changed. She was no longer wearing her blouse, capris, and wedges, but was instead dressed in a white, ancient Greek style dress that reached down to her ankles. The upper portion of her dress was like a toga, the right side being pinned up with a dove carrying a rose in it's mouth pendent. The belt she was wearing was gold which matched with her six inch arm bracelets, gold earrings, and Greek style sandals that reached up to her mid calf. Her beautiful chocolate skin shone with health and glamor and her makeup was beautifully natural. Her once clumped hair was smooth, glossy, and curled to perfection. And to top off the whole outfit was a flower crown with budding roses resting upon her head. Veronique smelled of jasmine and honeysuckle.

"...What just happened?" She whispered, looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Boundry (Private)   Getting to the Boundry (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to the Boundry (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill-