Tricked. (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tricked. (OPEN)

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/7/2016, 11:27 pm

Alice was humiliated. He sat in the forest with her blonde hair all crazy, her black eyeliner running down her cheeks and her arms trapped in another strait jacket. She couldn't be in one again, not again, not after last time. Dr. Wilson isn't here, none of them are. Alice said rocking on her heels as she sat defenseless in the southern wood. There was nothing for her to do, all her items and weapons were around her but with her arms in the jacket she couldn't move them at all and they were starting to go numb. Momma, papa, Lizzie. She cried. It was traumatizing, the daughter of Mania was starting to loose her mind like when she was fighting, only this time she was terrified and not fearless. somebody please. She whispered to herself. The Ares kids had finally gotten to her, had finally broken her even more so than usual.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3261
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Re: Tricked. (OPEN)

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 6:19 pm

Momma, papa, Lizzie cried a voice in the woods. Sam had decided to walk Laelaps around the woods earlier, but she hadn't expected to hear someone desperately calling for their family in a straight jacket to be there as well. The blonde girl was weeping, what Sam assumed to be her belongings thrown around her. Sam quickly went and knelt beside her. Laelaps barked a few times before she said My name is Sam Lore. I'm one of the demigods in the camp. Try to keep still, I'm gonna get you out of that thing. She began to tear all of the buckles loose on the straight jacket. What happened to you?
SamLore

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2014-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 6:32 pm

N...no! Get away from me. Alice shouted, moving away from the Sam girl before she could undo the buckles of her confined arms. Mim will be here soon, and Rabbid and Madagin and Chess and then we'll all go home. She said almost pleading with the words leaving her lips. They have to come for me, I am their friend. She told herself. She had to believe it, there was no way in all of Wonderland that she couldn't because then it meant she didn't believe in her home.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 6:38 pm

Sam put her hands up in a 'calm down' gesture and took a small step back. I'm sorry. I just thought that you didn't want the straight jacket on. How about I just take it off of you, but you can stay here afterwards. This is just a precaution because there are monsters in these woods occasionally. She had to admit that she was a bit confused at the situation. Was this girl making references to fictional characters from the book Splintered? Sam quite frankly never read the series, but had heard about it. Some sort of Alice in Wonderland parody.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 6:46 pm

Don't touch me! Alice said moving to where her back was against a tree. This cannot be happening, why am I still here. Mim why have you left me? She cried even harder at the thought of her king not coming to her aid. Why had he left her all alone in the woods with those horrible Ares kids still lurking about no doubt.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 6:50 pm

I won't touch you, see? Sam put her hands behind her back and saidNo touching... uh... hey, what's your name? Laelaps began to inch forward slightly while Sam was focusing on the weeping girl. How could she get her to trust Sam?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 6:54 pm

I am Alice Little, Red Queen of Wonderland. She said glaring at the hound inching towards her. And you will stop moving before I end you. She said with a gritted jaw. What filthy beasts. Her bandersnatch had such better manners and a cleaner coat than this thing ever would.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 7:01 pm

I pat my dog's back and motioned for her to get behind me. I looked back at the girl for a moment. Red Queen of Wonderland? Never heard that one before. One would think they would hear about someone claiming something like that in the camp. Sam wondered. Deciding to go along with it for now, Sam said, How would you end us if your arms were bound, your majesty? Sam gave a small bow before looking back at Alice.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 7:28 pm

Alice scowled. With your heads cut clean off your neck. She said without hesitation. Her expressions grew darker and her wild hair and smeared black makeup was not helping either. With your heads on a shelf where they belong, lifeless and colorless with nothing but scarlet red blood dripping from where your body used to be. She said in a rather sinister tone.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 8:19 pm

Sam gave her a confused look. M'lady, you're in a straight jacket. That means you can't move your arms, so how could you chop off our heads? She had pointed out a major flaw in Alice's plan of homicide.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 10:17 pm

Practically growling at Sam she lost herself to the darkness of the Red Queen she truly was. Insolent little whelp! A Queen never dirties her hands when cutting the head off someone as insignificant as you who stand before her, graced with her presence. How dare you! Alice said trying to fight her way though the jacket but having no luck. The kind and fun loving Alice everyone knew was gone, this was the Red Queen now. And she demanded to be treated like a god.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 7/8/2016, 10:32 pm

The forest in Camp Half-Blood wasn't in particular that dangerous. Dimitri had learned that the monsters in there classified as probably novice to intermediate at most. It was a nice walk to take if you wanted to work on your nerves, but didn't possess so much danger, so long as you had your tactics and strategies down. In particular, he had been trying to work on finding monsters before they could find him. He wasn't a tracker, and he certainly wasn't a hunter. But he did catch some sound in his ear, and turned his head to follow the sound. Perhaps not to his dismay, he found an odd image.

Dimitri's brow raised. Formerly, he likely would have sprinted over to help this person. But now? Something didn't seem so black and white about it. Dimitri slung his crossbow over his shoulder; he could hardly track anything, let alone use a bow on its own. If there was any sort of fight, he would be a lot better off with even his hands over the crossbow. It simply wasn't instinctual to him enough to use for long periods of time at a consistent rate.

He couldn't tell what was happening from the image, only that one girl was imprisoned by a very uncomfortable looking device. "What's goin' on here?" Dimitri asked. He knew he should analyze the problem first. He didn't truly know either of these people. Maybe her being in the jacket was for the best.
Metilinos

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2014-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 10:36 pm

Alice's gaze fixed on the new boy and she managed to work herself into a standing position and glared at him with hardened eyes and no mercy in a single word. You will kneel before the Red Queen. She said sounding as insane as ever but like that of royalty. There was no sign of the once innocent Alice left, it was now this demon-like person who looked like Alice but spoke like a maniac and a merciless killer.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 7/8/2016, 11:38 pm

It didn't take long for Dimitri to gather that her bonds were better braced than loosened. At least, that's how it appeared to be. He looked to the other girl, who looked to be sympathizing with her, or, maybe even scared. For all he knew, she was taunting her. To assume or trust without knowing hadn't lead the demigod to good places in the past. He could nearly see the images now, after all, this girl wasn't the first demigod he'd seen who had just lost it.

The last time that had happened, he lost his entire family. Then his entire home. Her voice, and maybe ever her words, were enough to place him back when he'd killed Truman.

He felt guilty for her, in a way. He knew what it was like to lose your grip, but when you reached that breaking point, holding on is what separated who was capable and who wasn't. This girl wasn't ready for whatever she had faced. Dimitri looked to the other girl. "D'ya know what's effectin' her?" Dimitri asked carefully, his southern accent flaring in his voice.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/8/2016, 11:51 pm

Sam shook her head, a miserable look in her eyes. I have no clue. When I found her she was crying here. She wouldn't let me get the straight jacket off of her, and she got really defensive, then when I just played along with the whole 'Red Queen' thing everything got worse. Her real name is Alice Little. Sam relaxed a bit knowing that there was another demigod who at least appeared sane standing next to her.
Laelaps moved from behind Sam to beside her, and Laelaps placed her head on Sam's lap. This was a way the pup always tried to console her.
Placing a hand on her dog's head, Sam turned to the newcomer and asked What do you think we should do?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2016, 11:54 pm

YOU WILL NOT MOCK ME! The Red Queen shouted as they talked about her like she wasn't there as well. Kill them. Kill them all. Clenching her teeth as she thought the queen finally spoke. I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS! She shouted seemingly out of breath. Sweat was beginning to bead and slide down her pale skin and the girl was panting for breath but still stared daggers.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 7/9/2016, 12:21 am

He oddly trusted the girl, if for nothing else, this Alice girl seemed malicious enough that she belonged here. "Don't really think it's safe for her to be 'round other people." Dimitri said. To him, it was common sense. Maybe trust her enough to live her life on the open road, but ultimately, it wasn't his call to do something like that. "Either way, we don't leave her here. She'll just die when the right stray comes 'round to get her. We bring her back to camp. They can try to help her there, if it's possible." Dimitri shared his thoughts.

He got slightly closer, looking her in the eyes. "What happened to you?" He asked, though lowly enough so that neither person would hear him. "How'd you know her name?" Dimitri asked the other girl. He began evaluating Alice, briefly, in case there was anything he needed to know. He wasn't thrilled with needing to guide her back through something that looked so escapable. But he was confident enough that he could take her down if he needed to.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/9/2016, 12:28 am

Red grinned evilly at the boy. In that moment her restraints came undone thanks to some of the Maniae who were lurking and feeding. Shoving him out of her way the girl in the blue silk dress dove for her sword and grabbed it with ease. Bow before your queen, of I shall have your head. She said giving one last warning. It was curious at least but she wanted to strike them both where they stood.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/10/2016, 1:06 am

Sam stared in shock at what had just happened. One moment, she was having a conversation concerning a girl in a straight jacket, the next, Alice was out and threatening to lob off her head.
Laelaps had jumped into a fighting position, she was ready to pounce at any given moment. Sam, on the other hand, immediately grabbed her pocket watch from her pocket and looked at the spinning hands.
This tells me the magical power on a scale on one to twelve when someone or something is evil. Sam said to the demigod who wasn't going to try to viciously murder everyone around them. The hands stopped. What? It stopped at one, how come it stopped at one?
Sam put a hand on one of her dual knives and put away her pocket watch.
Why is it at one? She muttered.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 7/12/2016, 12:41 am

The push startled Dimitri, but he regained his footing without his balance failing him. She reached for a sword he hadn't noticed. He knew that bowing wouldn't ease her; she just wanted the blood. Even so, he wouldn't bow to her even if there was a chance; she wasn't a queen. Dimitri drew his own sword. He hadn't brought his usual xiphos, it was instead replaced with a more European style kopis, he was more of a fan of leaf and straight blades over curved swords. Regardless, he dress his own blade.

She was small. Really small. It looked like all it would take was one good hit to the cranium to knock her out, though that was only if the opportunity showed itself. Safety for the sane before safety for the insane. The last time he'd fought anything humanoid shaped, it involved a cyclops and a rock. He was just glad he had his sword in his hand this time "You're outnumbered. If you try to kill us, this isn't going to end well for you." Dimitri warned.
Metilinos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/12/2016, 2:47 am

Alice laughed like a, well an insane person. You think you can handle me?! You think you can defeat me?! I AM......GAAAAAAAAHH Alice screamed falling to her knees and clutching her head. Why did you do this to me?! She shouted up towards the tree tops. A sigh could be heard before the leaves rustled and then everything went silent. Looking around at the strait jacket she panicked and scrambled backwards. What is t...that doing here? She said pointing at the asylum jacket.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/13/2016, 1:44 am

Sam released her dagger and took a small step forward. Are you... Are you Alice again? She said.
What is going on? Sam thought She was just trying to chop off our heads... does she have some sort of mental condition?
Taking a quick glance at the other demigod before turning back to Alice, Sam said We should get you back to the camp. One of the Apollo kids will probably know what to do. She held her hand out for Alice, Come on. We'll take you.
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/23/2016, 7:49 pm

The blonde girl shook her head. It was M...marionette. She stammered out, not wanting to get him in trouble. [b]Sometimes he uses his power and makes me go insane when im in situations that scare me from my past. He means no harm though.[b] She said hugging herself and staring at the strait jacket with a terrified look in her eye.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamLore on 7/25/2016, 2:08 pm

Sam noticed Alice staring in fear of the straight jacket lying a few feet away. She dropped her hand and walked towards it, lighting a fire in her right hand. You don't have to worry about this thing, Alice. Sam lit the jacket on fire and watched it burn before turning back to Alice. Could you tell me who this Marionette person is?
SamLore

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/25/2016, 4:34 pm

He's a Dionysus kid who doesn't have memory of his life before camp and has been here his whole life. Since he didn't know his name he got nicknamed Marionette from the dolls he played with. She said with a bit of a shrug. He's more focused on the insanity of his dads magic.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down