The Renaissance Fair!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by QTheRevolution on 8/8/2016, 10:59 pm

]

Jackson checked out Malcolm in return before balling up Malcolm's shirt in his fists and pulling himself into him. "Well, I guess you're right about that." Jackson whispered before standing on his tiptoes to plant his lips firmly on Malcolm's. Before Jackson could barely pull himself away from Malcolm, pulling his car door open. "Let's get back to the house before... before yeah." Jackson said, slipping in to the car.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/9/2016, 12:02 am

"I don't mind." Malcolm got into the passenger side of the car and relaxed in the car. He was less tense and less nervous about being around Jackson. "Wait, before you start driving." He leaned over and started to kiss his neck. The son of Hephaestus didn't pull away for a good five minutes. Finally he did and just looked out the window to hide his blushing face.

Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 8/9/2016, 12:24 am

Jackson wanted to tell Malcolm to wait, but he couldn't say anything once Malcolm's lips were in his neck. Jackson tilted his head away to give Malcolm even easier access, while rubbing his arm. Jackson was constantly impressed by Malcolm, and right now it was his muscles. Once Malcolm had pulled away, he said, "This is why I told you to wait. Now I have to drive a car and all I wanna do is focus on you." Jackson joked while starting the car. He shifted the car into drive and pulled out onto the road, starting the drive back to the house.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/19/2016, 9:51 pm

"Sorry. Usually my temperament is above average, but around you I just can't help myself." Malcolm blushed, turning his attention to the window as he thought about him and Jackson. He tried not to get his mind in the gutter, but it was hard to do so. He adjusted himself on the seat and glanced over at the son of Ares with a soft smile.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 8/20/2016, 2:26 pm

Jackson did his best to keep his eyes on the road, but had done this drive so many times that it was hard to not keep looking at Malcolm. Jackson found himself looking staring at Malcolm. He felt so lucky to have him here with him. Jackson reached his hand across the center console of the car, placing his hand lightly on top of Malcolm's. Jackson pulled off the freeway and on to the dirt road that led up to his house.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/21/2016, 3:37 am

The son of Hephaestus smiled, looking over at Jackson again, he leaned over a placed a kiss on his cheek, then looked out the window again. "Last time in the car, I promise." Malcolm said with a chuckle.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down