Out of the closet and into the bathroom!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the closet and into the bathroom!

Post by Zarina on 7/25/2016, 10:46 am

Zarina looked into the mirror of the bathroom with a sigh as she did so, her hazel eyes reflecting back at her. It was today she would attempt to pass for a day-not only for a short amount of time before becoming embarrassed, scared, or just uncomfortable and changing back. No, today would be the day. She stepped back from the mirror in the womans bathroom and adjusted her hair, moving the blue strands behind her ears to further accentuate her face which had been changed slightly through hormones and was now contoured to give her a more feminine look on her cheeks.

She was dressed nicely enough, her boots supporting her feet and leading into the tights that covered her legs into the skirt that covered her waist and showed off her rather long legs. Topping the skirt and leggings was a shirt that showed the rainbow, but not just any rainbow. This was the pink Floyd rainbow, shining its way through a prism to illuminate the world.

Illumination is what she planned to do.
Zarina
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 10400
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the closet and into the bathroom!

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/28/2016, 1:59 pm

Oh god, my mascara's running again. That was an occupational hazard when you were a demigod -- whether you were sprinting, wrestling, or flying, something was meant to mess with your look. And climbing a wall that spewed glowing hot lava was just not good for makeup.

Kylie hurried into the girl's bathroom, dabbing her eyes, when she saw someone else there. Blue hair, skirt and juicy legs. But neither the shirt nor the contouring hid what, to Kylie, was obvious. "Holy Ru!" she beamed. "Another queen?"

OOC: She's wearing skinny shorts and a tank top with running shoes. She's got a flick of eyeliner, gloss, contouring and nail polish, but no wig. She's rather out of breath and sweaty.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/19/2017, 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15095
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina on 7/29/2016, 12:22 am

Zarina turned quickly when she heard the other voice and was confused for a moment at what this person had said before connecting the word queen with drag queens and then figuring that since she said another, she was referring to herself as a queen as well. Nervously she nodded, this nervousness affecting her tone and range of her voice, causing her to switch languages as well. "Oui"

Her voice was curiously unique as she caught herself and answered again. "Yes...I mean i suppose" She stammered, nervous as such a situation of this had never happened before and was trying to maintain her composure while looking over the other person in the bathroom with her, noting the fact that this was a guy...in the womans restroom. Drawing from the brief sentence and the fact of the apperance she began to assume-then remembered what her mother said about assuming.

Zarina's hazel eyes noticed the apparel of the fellow demigod and noted that he was sweaty and out of breath which made her think that either this guy had been running, training, or some other exercise that would produce similiar looks. Admittedly though, she thought that this demigod was pretty.
Zarina
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 10400
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/23/2016, 5:27 pm

"Fabulous! If I weren't so runny right now I'd smooch you." The ladyboy cleaned his face with a wipe then popped a make up case out of his pocket and got to work. "So, how long have you been doing drag for?" He asked, sweeping a foundation brush around his cheekbones. Glancing at her in the mirror, Kylie/Manuelo got the impression it was one of the first times she dressed as a woman -- and if it wasn't, she must not have hung out with a lot of drag queens. She didn't realize the person was trans, and not a performer.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/19/2017, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by VeryNerdyNerd on 3/18/2017, 6:23 pm

*opens door slightly* *sees a guy* "Never mind then Shocked" *leaves*
VeryNerdyNerd

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/19/2017, 6:42 pm

OOC: Hi, please don't post in the RP area until you have an approved character. Also please write in complete sentences and keep asterisks and smileys for the OOC :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by VeryNerdyNerd on 3/23/2017, 2:54 pm

OOC: eek sorry! that was a post i did as soon as i joined and didnt know anything whatsoever!
VeryNerdyNerd

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/23/2017, 6:11 pm

OOC: Not to worry, you're all good :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum