A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Get ready to LOSE! [open!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
azoreo
azoreo

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime8/10/2016, 1:39 am

Basketball.
Adri's favorite sport. As a child of Hermes, people find that surprising.

Adri walks onto the court with her red hair pulled back, and she is ready to play. She is wearing shorts and her camp t-shirt. Adri puts her water bottle on the bench and looks for a competitor.

She walks over to you, "You here to play or just watch?" Adri says tauntingly, "So what do you say? Some one on one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Elizabeth

Jade Elizabeth

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime2/1/2017, 6:08 am

Jade really likes this sport. Basketball.

She go to the basketball court with camp t-shirt and white shorts

She sit and see some people playing basketball in the court. Until a girl with red hair walks over her. She answered, "Uh, I have no friend to play basketball. You want one on one with me?"

She get up and take a ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azoreo
azoreo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime2/26/2017, 8:09 pm

"Its so on!" Adri said backing up onto the court. "I'm Adri" she said as they check the ball and begin to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Elizabeth

Jade Elizabeth

Female

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime3/5/2017, 5:30 am

"I'm Jade." Jade is rarely plays basketball with girls. Usually in her school she plays with boys and the other girls gossiping, she hates gossiping. She lay-up and the ball went to the ring. "When did you come first time to Camp Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azoreo
azoreo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime3/12/2017, 1:06 pm

"About a year ago." Adri says as he makes her way to do a layup. She misses but quickly rebounds it, fakes a shot, then actually shoots it for an all netter.

"what about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Elizabeth

Jade Elizabeth

Female

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime3/13/2017, 6:13 am

She takes the ball and does three-points shot but its failed. "I'm about 3 months ago." Jade gives her the ball, "So who is your favorite basketball player?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azoreo
azoreo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime4/30/2017, 2:16 pm

Adri takes the ball and starts driving to the basket but is stopped by Jade with her defensive skills. Adri continues to dribble with Jade trying to steal the ball from her. "i dont know. I can never just pick one player." Adri said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to LOSE! [open!]   Get ready to LOSE!   [open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get ready to LOSE! [open!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Common Area :: Basketball Court-