A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annabeth Mcheart

Annabeth Mcheart

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2016-08-22

Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Empty
PostSubject: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime8/22/2016, 5:28 am

Name:  Bethine Mcheart
Eyes: Blue with hint of green/ grey depending on the light
Hair: ginger
Height: 5'4ince
Body Type: curvy with slight muscles
Skin Color: Olive
God Parent: Thalia
Mortal Parent:  Lucas Mcheart
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: Cat called Lucy
Talents: Singing and dancing
Skills: Archery
Weapon:  A bow with celestial bronze arrow
Personality: Bethine is a shy girl but when she is around her friends she always been upbeat and love having fun and dancing, as they listen to music. She always love having a laugh and she always try and make her friends laugh, no matter what. She always really creative in what they are do.
Flaws: Bethine is has a Eagerness to Please she doesn't like it when people doesn't like what she does and always want people to be happy.  She is also Trust to easy, and this sometimes will make Bethine get hurt when the person she trusted turns their back on her. Bethine is also Clumsy on her feet and sometimes trips over nothing.
Abilities: Brillaint at throwing Feast and cooking
Powers: None
Life Before CHB: Bethine was always different in school and she didn't know why, she thought it was because she liked dancing or because of her Dyslexia, which was odd to her because when it came to Latin she was fine. She never really fitted in with school and she find it hard to try and make friends because everybody would bully her. Being brought up as a only child she had really nobody to talk to about her problems and she couldn't really tell her father about the bullying. Like how can you tell your dad that you getting bullied at school, it not what a kid want to tell them. So Bethine always stood up on her own two feet and try to blank the bullying and got used to all the name calling and physical bullying. When Bethine was 11 her father took her to a picnic in the forest when there was a noise and her father told her to run. So she got up and started running until she tripped but when she looked up there was Camp Half-Blood.
RP Example: Me and my father was in the forest eating a picnic like we always did in the same forest every single year. There was something about this forest that was special to me and I don't know what. But one day me and my father heard a noise and my father looked at me and told me to run, so I got up and ran. I didn't know where I was running to and why, but if my dad say run that what you has to do.
Any notes about your characters: love dancing.

Last edited by Annabeth Mcheart on 8/27/2016, 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime8/26/2016, 3:22 pm

Hi there!

- Okay so you listed "Charites" as your god parent, but the Charites are a group of 3 goddesses so you gotta choose which one you want: Aglaea, Thalia or Euphrosyne.
- Which godly metal does your character use?
- All those flaws aren't serious flaws. Not being aware of being absent-minded -- do you mean forgetful, or foolish? Just for future reference, we don't consider dyslexia a flaw in forms cause it's just a thing all demigods have so no point mentioning it. We are looking for personality flaws, arrogance, defensiveness, entitlement, enviousness, etc. Also, soft-hearted isn't really a flaw. You could maybe turn it into one by saying she cares too much about what other people say?
- How did your character reach Camp? (Also is your character a Greek or a Roman demigod...?)

Rest looks good to me, great job!

Click on the gifs

Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabeth Mcheart

Annabeth Mcheart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime8/27/2016, 4:26 am

edited now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime8/27/2016, 5:37 pm

Approved! Standing ovation

Click on the gifs

Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabeth Mcheart

Annabeth Mcheart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime9/6/2016, 8:52 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia   Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bethine Mcheart Daughter of Thalia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-