Body Type: skinny and lean, looks average but dont let that fool you
Skin Color: tan
God Parent: Apollo, but Cursed by Ares
Mortal Parent: Lauren Drakkirion
Country of Origin: North America, Texas
Pets: none
Talents: good at guitar, and loves to draw
Weapon**: only his claws
Personality: Smartass supreme, likes to make people laugh. he cares deeply about his friends, but doesnt take Fiddlesticks. from anyone, not even the gods. He's always got a comeback and is flirty as hell
Flaws: arrogant, Hot-headed, driven by emotion
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): at birth Apollo gifted him with the Sun's fire, so he could control fire much like Leo, but Ares cursed him at the age of ten, and his fire corrupted, now he can turn into a large fiery dragon at will, or when emotions are high, like rage. In human form he retains his Draconic strength and can sometimes use fie, but nowhere near as controlled as Leo. He doesnt have to go full dragon, he can change form partway like growing wings or a tail. And he also has amazing senses, like smell or hearing.

Weaknesses: He cant always control his dragon form, like when he gets mad enough, the adrenaline rush will force him to change and he will lose contol. the colder it gets, the slowers and weaker he gets. also he has to eat twice as much as a normal person to make enough energy to support his body.

Life Before Camp*: He was his mother's pride and joy since birth, she was delighted to have a powerful godly son. He did well in School, had a lot of friends, all was good untill one day when a large scary man drove up to his school playground on a loud motorcycle. The man, Ares, told Drakk that he would pay for his father's crimes, and he cursed drakk, turning him into a giant monstrous (but awesome) Dragon, drakk accidentally destroyed half the school in his madness, and when he changed back to normal finally, he collapsed and watched the man drive off, lauging maniacally. Lauren Drakkirion was repulsed by him, her perfect son turned into a disgusting monster. she locked him up in the basement. the next few years were dark and miserable for him, untill he escaped at the age of 14 to live on the streets, untill a saytr came and brought him to camp.

RP Example*:

*the scene opens to show a young teenage boy devouring a cheeseburger at McDonalds, hes dressed in raggy clothes and his face is covered in dirt*

saytr- *watching drakk, disguised as a middle aged hobo, drakk beckons him over*

Drakk- *waits untill the saytr sits down at the table across from him, then speaks up* "whats up, goaty?"

saytr- "excuse me? Goaty?"

Drakk- yeah, you're a saytr right?"

Saytr- *messes with his sleeves* "i have no idea what you're talking about."

Drakk- "don't lie to me. i could smell your goat-ness ever since you stepped onto my street this morning."

saytr- "well, i guess you got me there, I'm Thattius."

Drakk- *shakes his hand* "I'm Drakk."

Any notes about your characters: Pleeeeeease dont deny this because my character is too OP, i tried really hard to make him weaker, if hes still too powerful plese help me! thanks!

dragonlover219

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Austin Drakkirion (Drakk)- Apollo

Post by Kendall on 12/28/2016, 1:34 pm

I'm going to say no to Ares's curse.

Add more to his personality.

Abilities/Powers:
- No shape-shifting allowed.
- You also need limits to his fire powers, including how long he can use them for and rest periods between usages (both in number of posts, such as "he can use this power for x number of posts but must wait y number of posts to use it again").

LBC:
- As I said, since I said no to Ares' curse you'll need to alter this. (Just a note but gods can't contact any demigod before camp.)

RP Example:
- Instead of using a sort of chat/play format, please use a prose format -- like what the actual PJO books do.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43511
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonlover219 on 12/28/2016, 1:43 pm

aww man, i was really looking forewards to him turning into a dragon... hmmm could he have a pet dragon instead then?

ill just make a dfferent charatcer sheet tbh, since this entire character was centered around him turning into a dragon...

dragonlover219

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 12/28/2016, 2:36 pm

Pet dragons aren't allowed either, sorry.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43511
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonlover219 on 12/28/2016, 5:16 pm

how about a small one, like football sized?

dragonlover219

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/2/2017, 2:36 pm

Hi!

- It's written in the rules that children of Apollo can't control fire. Please edit accordingly. (Why not give some of Apollo's other powers a try? For example, powers over health, wounds and sickness, or music, or light? He could also have a few curses up his sleeve such as cursing someone with a painful sunburn, cursing someone with a cough, cursing someone to talk in rhymes, etc.) Please change the whole power section accordingly.
- A weakness is something he's not good at, eg swimming, spear-throwing, etc.
- Please edit the Life before camp section accordingly to my first point and to Kendall's point about no shape-shifting.

Rest looks good :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15687
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum