Hello All!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello All!

Post by Green on 1/6/2017, 1:28 pm

Hello! So, this is my new invite. I'll add in the coding later, but for now it'll have to be basic.
I post frequently and will always be up for links!
I also like doing demigods with fcs that are POC so, yeah! Enjoy

Jedidiah Holston

16 - Athena - Demisexual - Black- Aja Naomi King  

Jedidiah is a quick, strong, and determined individual. A good portion of her qualities she inherited from her mother, the goddess Athena. Not only is she an amazing polearms woman, her intelligence is well above average. Jedidiah has a photographic memory and never gets a conversation, incident, or sentence that she has seen or heard. This daughter of Athena is a skilled strategized and always analyzes a situation before acting. It's her "Think before attacking" motto.

friends //
Allison Ryder (Daughter of Athena): Allison is a very close sibling of Jed's and she'll go far enough to say one of her favorite sisters. They like reading together, discussing things like genealogy, important events, and other things that center around intelligence. Allison is trying to play 'matchmaker' for her sister; setting her up with her cousin, Dallas.

enemies //
None

lovers //
Dallas Ryder (Son of Psyche):Dallas and Jedidiah recently met through her maternal sister Allison. He’s her future boyfriend, but for now they’re budding acquaintances.

tracker //
What Will Come From the Ashes(QtheRevolution): Jedidiah took it upon herself to show Dallas around camp starting with  getting him a weapon.

© LOUIS!

Lorne Bolt  

16 - Nike - Bisexual - Black - Keith Powers  

Lorne is an athletic demigod who will literally make a competition out of anything. Whether it’s seeing how many baskets someone can shoot in under a minute or how many grapes can fit on one’s mouth and everything in between, he’s involved. Lorne blames this trait fully on his mother and is proud about it. Aside from being bomb on any court, he is also amazing when it comes to math. He has a natural knack for it and out in the mortal world, acts as a math tutor. Lorne, underneath his extreme competitive nature, is a very nice and respectful young man who only wants to be the best at everything he does. On the rare occasion that he does lose, he can become a sour loser and it will stick with him until he’s able to have a retry. It’s hard to think that somebody might be better at him.
Friend wise, Lorne is loyal and very honest. Maybe too honest, but honest nonetheless. He’ll tell you things that you probably don’t want to hear, but need to. He’s always there for them including his siblings, but won’t hesitate to leave a situation that feel off to him.  

friends //
Laure Dornois (Daughter of Aurora): Laure and Lorne met in the stables and decided to chariot race to see who will win. It's getting very interesting.
Alex Smith (Son of Zephyros): Lorne met Alex while playing volleyball early one morning. They're both competitive which makes things very heated sometimes. After they spar, they plan on sharing a pizza in the mess hall. Future best friends? Maybe!
Ash Jaymes (Son of Tyche): Lorne is still trying to figure out why he's friends with Ash. He's annoying, completive, and cheats when in a competition. Maybe it's because Lorne knows that whenever he and Ash are in a contest, it'll be challenging as hell.

enemies // None

lovers // Jackson Kingston (Son of Ares): Jackson is a son of Ares who has a really nice butt and gets Lorne's heart beating very fast. His nerves finally got the best of him when he accidentally lashed out at Jackson when he told him that he was gay. Three days later, they made up and is currently being very flirty with each other. Lorne can barely keep his hands off of Jackson let alone his mind. He sees him as a potential boyfriend even though they tend to argue every few hours.

tracker //
Table Tennis (Mason): Lorne and Ash are currently playing a competitive game of table tennis in their free time. Like every other time, he wants to win no matter how much luck Ash has.
Lorne's Bunk (QTheRevolution): After spending most of their day at the lake, Lorne decided that he wanted to cuddle with Jackson inside of his cabin where it was warm. He feels himself falling hard for the son of Ares, but is it strong enough for him to come out as bisexual? Hell yes.
Chatting and Chariots (Belle)

© LOUIS!

Nasim Zamzami

17 - Hypnos - Homosexual - Moroccan - Zakaria Khiare  

Nasim, like his siblings, are usually tired or already sleeping. However there are times when he is up and awake. When he is like this, Nasim is very aware of his surroundings and doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to training or giving out information. Although sleep to him feels amazing, that isn’t the only reason why he does it. While asleep, Nasim gathers information from other people’s dreams. Since he isn’t a son of Morpheus, specially, he can’t alter or change the dreams, but he can observe them. Nasim’s personality is mostly calm and rarely gets upset. He has a photographic memory and is able to give details on any given day. This son of Hypnos is homosexual and only romanticizes males. Nasim may like sleep a little bit too much. At times when real life gets too stressful, Nasim will go to sleep just to escape reality. He has very few friends, but to him, that's okay. As long as he's able to get some favors here and there

friends // None

enemies // None

lovers // Manuelo Dominguez/ Kylie B. Dazzled (Child of Hermaphroditus): Manuelo/Kylie recently met inside of the Arts & Crafts pavilion. Manuelo/Kylie made him a dream catcher and in return, Nasim astroprojected himself into his/her dreams. It was cute and Nasim may or may not have felt butterflies.

tracker //
Still dreaming (Morgan Landry): Nasim has "dreamcrashed" on Manuelo and now they're on some sort of dream date. So far it's going great.

© LOUIS!

Salem Bishop  

16 - Hecate - Heterosexual - White - Elizabeth Gillies  

Salem can have a sinister personality. She loves to play tricks on people. Since her powers are tied to her emotions, she can easily turn dangerous. Causing objects around her to be destroyed. The only time when Salem feels happy is either when she studying the craft or underneath the moonlight. When you first meet her, Salem puts her guard up, defensive and quick to snap at you. Although, if you hang around her long enough, she starts to warm up to you.

friends // Morgan Landry (Daughter of Hecate): Salem's half sister whom she likes, but won't ever admit. Morgan is more powerful than Salem is which causes her to be a bit jealous of her.
Sebastian Plight (Son of Thanatos): This motherfu*ker Salem want to scream and blow him up, but at the same time lowkey wants to date and make mischief with. They plan to do very bad things together. After Salem kissed Sebastian, things became very, very awkward between the two of them.

enemies // A lot, probably, but she doesn’t care.

lovers // None

tracker //
From Darkness Can Come Light (QTheRevolution): After their very awkward time at half blood hill and at the cabins, Salem and Sebastian decided to talk things out to see how they really feel. Long story short, they kissed and things are going more smoothly.

© LOUIS!

Heather Montgomery

17 - Discordia - Bisexual - White - Ana Speckhart  

Heather, just like her mother, is a trouble-maker. She lives off of the thrill of making other people's life more difficult than it has to be. She has the tendency to cause mischief wherever she goes and doesn't apologize for it. Heather is always ready to fight someone if she needs to, being able to back up all of the mess she pulls with other people. She's manipulative, knowing that she has a pretty face and isn't afraid of using it to get what she wants. This daughter of Discordia has a soft spot, but it's small. Very small and 95% of the people she comes in contact with will never see that.  

friends // None

enemies // None

lovers //
Wade Janise (Son of Cupid, legacy of Mars): Heather thinks that Wade has a very large stick up his @ss that he needs to pull out. At the same time, she thinks that he's kind of hot and wouldn't mind having him wrapped around her finger.

tracker //
Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Gets Mad (Mason) Heather and Wade are currently having a date after Wade tried to embarrass her in front of her girls. Don't ask how that happened.

© LOUIS!

François Dibango

17 - Eros - Pansexual - Afro-French - Reece King Jr.  

François is a very flirtatious and manipulative person. He sees what he wants and will do almost anything to get it. This son of Eros is mischievous and enjoys messing with couples and sometimes is nice enough to match single people up, but unlike his half-sister, Mary, he doesn't have that power. Françios loves flowers. He doesn't know why, but he does. He spends some of his time in the forest, crafting a flower crown to wear himself.  

friends //
Jason Waters (Son of Aphrodite): François met Jason when he was busy making a flower crown in the Amphitheatre. At first, things were rocky, but François is starting to think of Jase as a potential friend. We'll have to see how these two play out.
Cameron Rodriguez (Son of Apollo): Mm-mm, François has had his eye on Cameron for about a week now and finally he has got his attention He intents on showing Cameron a think or two. Or seven.

enemies //None

lovers // None

tracker //
Rose Petals in the Wind (QTheRevolution): François originally met Jason when he was making a flower crown at the amphitheater and since then they've seen who can kiss the most girls and talked about their lives. Now they're hanging out in the forest after François followed the son of Aphrodite.
Pink Sun (courier six): François has finally gotten Cameron's attention and now it's time for him to implement his plan.
Arrows Needed (The Chester Cat):

© LOUIS!

Javier Salvador

18 - Apollo - Bisexual - Guatemala - Nathan Owens

Javier is a charismatic, passionate individual. He loves making new friends, but enjoys hanging around his half siblings in the infirmary more. When he's not there, the infirmary, Javier is most likely either practicing his archery or hanging about in the cabin courtyard. He has a very approachable demeanor which he prides himself on. To strangers, he's very kind, making conversation with them and trying to be polite. To his friends and siblings, he's usually joking around with them or playing some light music while they chilled. Now, when he finds someone very attractive or interesting, he flirts subtly with compliments, with the brushing of shoulders and light touching. Overall he's a very sociable, amazing guy.

friends //
Cameron Rodriguez (Son of Apollo): Cameron is Javi's favorite are close paternal bothers and honestly, Cameron is his favorite brother all together. He knows how much Cameron hates being in the infirmary so he often takes his shift.  

enemies // None

lovers // None.  

tracker//
their scrubs still starched into wrinkles (courier six): Cameron is assisting Javi with a patient that broke her arm. He knows how much Cameron hates gore and blood so he gives his brother the simple

© LOUIS!

Cypress Magnaminty

17 - Demeter - Ethiopian-American - Homosexual - Jourdan Copeland  

Cypress is a loving and nurturing person. He cares immensely about his friends and family. At times, he can become fussy, but that’s only because he’s concerned for someone’s safety. This is where his overprotective nature comes into play. Aside from this, Cypress is an empathic person at times, but when he isn’t happy, he wants nothing to do with anyone or anything except for those very close to him. When it comes to finding a guy to date, he’s very cynical about love and believes that no matter what, whoever he’s with, will find something better and move on. Overall, Cypress is an amazing person who just wants to live to be eighteen.

friends //
Adriaan Janssen (Unclaimed Son of Apollo): Cypress literally ran into Adriaan while walking down the street. He sees him as a friend since he's just like him.

enemies // None

lovers // None

tracker //
Camp Bound (QTheRevolution): Adriaan and Cypress are currently skating, but something deeply off. They're not alone.

© LOUIS!

Last edited by Green on 2/17/2017, 7:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4429
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello All!

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2017, 10:02 am

Hi! May I request a link between Francois and Cleopatra? They're very similar in their flirtatious-manipulative ways and would make great friends I think. Or rivals. Or partners in crime. But honestly I think they'd get along really well, they appear to be on the same wavelength.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15115
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/19/2017, 10:49 am

Yes! Francios can complain to Cleo about the Eros' kids not having their own cabin!
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2017, 11:20 am

And Cleopatra could complain about how everyone thinks the Aphrodite's are just gossipy wimps xD

They could wreak romantic havoc, mess up dates and generally ruin the love life of people they hate :P
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/19/2017, 11:27 am

Yes! Perfect! I love that idea! They can work on their love magic, paint each other's nails, have slumber parties, and talk innuendos!
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by avandewiele on 1/19/2017, 5:41 pm

@Green I'd love to do a thread Very happy I have one character ready, Alex, a good natured fifteen year old son of Zephyros who loves competition, and another waiting for approval in Character forms, Luke, who is a huge follower who has a bit of an inferiority complex and is looking for a friend. Once he's approved I'd be happy to do a thread with any of your characters :)
avandewiele

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2017-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/19/2017, 8:44 pm

Hey, avandewiele! I'd love to do a thread with you as well! We could do Alex and Lorne would get along great. They're both really competitive so they can have competitions.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by avandewiele on 1/19/2017, 9:17 pm

Sounds good, do you want to start the thread or should I?
avandewiele

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/19/2017, 9:43 pm

Could you? I'm finishing up some work for school
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by avandewiele on 1/19/2017, 9:51 pm

Same actually LOL exams next week Titan But yeah I'll make something up quick and send you the link. Any ideas on setting?
avandewiele

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/19/2017, 10:04 pm

The volleyball court maybe?
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2017, 3:44 am

Green wrote:Yes! Perfect! I love that idea! They can work on their love magic, paint each other's nails, have slumber parties, and talk innuendos!  

I love this. I was thinking about it and wanted your opinion: what if Cleopatra and Francois flirted and dated, but then realized what the other one was like -- all manipulative, like themselves -- and broke up to become accomplices/friends instead?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/20/2017, 10:51 am

I love the idea! Shall we do a topic with them?
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2017, 1:30 pm

Of course! Which one first, when they're dating and breaking up, when they just start flirting, or when they're already friends?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/20/2017, 1:49 pm

When they're friends. We can stage it with Francios lying across Cleo's bed while twirling a flower in between his fingers either talking about having his own cabin or the Aphrodite's in general. Or complaining with Cleo about being underestimated.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2017, 3:17 pm

Perf! Mind setting up the topic? Or we can just post at Cleo's bunk.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/20/2017, 3:31 pm

We can post at Cleo's bunk. Want me to go first?
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/25/2017, 12:41 am

Link update! Also, look out for two new male and one female character. The muse is strong!
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 2/10/2017, 7:04 pm

We need to do an RP again, i miss our chaos.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3141
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 8:19 pm

Great! Take your pick
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 2/10/2017, 9:15 pm

Well..

Skylar is an antisocial daughter of Hephaestus who is amazingly skilled in her craft but needs a man in her life.

Kato is a closeted bisexual (that I think we play tested on our own time) who is harsh, unforgiving and a bit full of himself. His parentage is Bellona and the grandson of a Tellus demigod.

IN THE WORKS!

Valentina Bianchi-A free spirited daughter of Aphrodite who is a horrible flirt but loves to hang out outside and surf as well as make friends.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

View user profile

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 9:56 pm

I thread with Valentina would be fun
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 2/10/2017, 10:21 pm

I'll work on getting her finished soon then, i should have her done and ready for approval by monday.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

View user profile

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down